First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Sioux City, IA

#1 Apr 24, 2010
Has anyone got an update how the two r doing?By the way who was the other girl with Vania
what

Sioux City, IA

#2 Apr 24, 2010
I dont know them but I hear their both still hot under the coller about losing the drugs and stuff.
KABOOM
investigating

Martin, TN

#3 Apr 24, 2010
what happen

Unreal 1

“Crazy on a ship of Fools”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 24, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Has anyone got an update how the two r doing?By the way who was the other girl with Vania
Why would you post someones name on here? Just to get her trashed?
Wondering

Sioux City, IA

#5 Apr 24, 2010
They were cooking meth going down the road and it blew up.maybe it learned them a lesson,but knowing VANIA SHES PROBABLY STILL COOKING.
Wondering

Sioux City, IA

#6 Apr 24, 2010
People needs to know all about her,dont u think?
guest

Martin, TN

#7 Apr 25, 2010
Wondering wrote:
People needs to know all about her,dont u think?
yes since she has kid, her kid's friends parents might not want her trash ass around when they find out the truth
only good things

United States

#8 Apr 26, 2010
Leave her kid out of this! She does not even live with her mom and she is a good kid bound for wonderful things! Idk why you people insist on gossiping but at least have the decency to not bring children into it when you do! Talk about trash how about a bunch of people getting on a community forum to gossip like children and bringing kids into it, when their life is difficult enough without the whole town talking about their mom! She has done well and will continue to do well dispite her mom's problems with anything. Because she has an army of a family to support and encourage her that loves her very much. So keep your stupid topic on her mom if you want but be decent enough to leave her daughter alone! BEing a teenager is hard enough so is what she has had to go through without crazy busy bodies making things worse!
Flo

Farmington, MO

#9 Apr 26, 2010
I agree that children should not be brought into this but I also don't want her nasty drugs getting to my children. There are so many that run with her that are on it or making it and some of those people still have their children with them. I'm tired of people turning a blind eye to people making drugs. God forbid my children ever get involved with that type of behavior. I want this drug gone i do not want it around for my children to possibly get addicted to.I pray for the people who are involved in this drug and their families. i do not wish harm upon them just a better life and a future for all children.
agree

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Apr 26, 2010
People should know what's going on with people like this and when their is children involved, yes it should be told because i wouldn't want my kid hanging out at a friend's house where there were drugs being made or passed around. However, if this person's children do not live with her, then you shouldn't have even mentioned them because there is no danger in anyone's child playing with hers if they aren't with her anyway. Some people need to get a life and grow up and quit trying to use people's children to get at them. The only person you are hurting is that child because if her mom is that messed up, she doesn't give a crap what you say anyway, she probably doesn't even know what's going on in the world, but that child does care.
please

Martin, TN

#11 Apr 26, 2010
only good things wrote:
Leave her kid out of this! She does not even live with her mom and she is a good kid bound for wonderful things! Idk why you people insist on gossiping but at least have the decency to not bring children into it when you do! Talk about trash how about a bunch of people getting on a community forum to gossip like children and bringing kids into it, when their life is difficult enough without the whole town talking about their mom! She has done well and will continue to do well dispite her mom's problems with anything. Because she has an army of a family to support and encourage her that loves her very much. So keep your stupid topic on her mom if you want but be decent enough to leave her daughter alone! BEing a teenager is hard enough so is what she has had to go through without crazy busy bodies making things worse!
your life reflexs your kids life so if u dont want your kids life trashed because you are trash then dont be trash. Poor kid had to go to school and get trashed by all those mean kids in school because of her skank ass mom. I feel so sorry for the kid. I bet if u found out they were makin drugs while your kids was at their house while they are cookin up their meth and their house blew up and killed your kid, then u would be singing a different tune. so yes the town needs to know who these meth heads and cookers are and then it will be up to their parents if they want their kids around the trashy parents, NOT the kid!!!
only good things

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2010
Again her kid does not live with her, is a good kid, good student, and headed for great things. She is very activily involved in trying to better this world. No need in involving her. She doesn't play with other kids anymore she is a teenager. So dragging her into this gossip is especially harmful. It's bad enough she has to read things about her mom, which BTW is not even confirmed. Just leave her out of it, she is a wonderful kid who has worked her whole life to be a good person and do well in school.
what

Sioux City, IA

#13 Apr 26, 2010
I knew only good things had to know or be related to some meth head. I have read her post and she is about as high in the clouds as they come. either that or shes blond.
Mad mom

United States

#14 Apr 26, 2010
I just want to say you can check on those girls if you want but I'm alot more concerned about my child that was on his way home from the mud hole at Everettes, and two of his good friends. They were coming head on to that vehicle when it exploded. Luckily the girls weren't too high to go in the field instead of straight into my son. I think the crack heads need to be in jail. I'm jus thrilled they are the ones burned up instead of my boy who jumped out of his vehicle to save a life and sadly will probably never do it again.
Lynn

Jackson, TN

#15 Apr 27, 2010
Why wasnt anything in todays paper about it?
Mad mom

United States

#16 Apr 27, 2010
Lynn wrote:
Why wasnt anything in todays paper about it?
its been 2 or 3 weeks since it happened. Its never been mentioned in the media. Lets protect our meth heads until they do mess up an kill someone's innocent child!! It's ridiculous if you ask me.
DRUG FREE

Sioux City, IA

#17 Apr 27, 2010
Mad mom wrote:
<quoted text>its been 2 or 3 weeks since it happened. Its never been mentioned in the media. Lets protect our meth heads until they do mess up an kill someone's innocent child!! It's ridiculous if you ask me.
what happen...havent heard ANYTHING about this...please tell!!!!
Mad mom

United States

#18 Apr 27, 2010
The public still hasn't been told anything about it. The only reason I know is because my son almost fell victim to them. At least 2 girls were riding an SUV toward the lake when it suddenly exploded and went off in a field. My son was trying to help, saw that no one was in the truck, after burning himself for these creeps, he opened a backpack looking for ID and saw some white powder and some sort of liquid in a jar. He and his friends were terrified and ran, thinking that it was a bomb. The girls jumped had already went to a nearby house and apparently called for help. Anyway the cops made the kids go to one of their aunts house to get the "substance" off them immediately! And then took the crack heads by ambulance to the ER to be treated! Priorities kind of mixed up to me but, then again, guess it wasn't any of their children!
ohhhh

Martin, TN

#19 Apr 27, 2010
Mad mom wrote:
The public still hasn't been told anything about it. The only reason I know is because my son almost fell victim to them. At least 2 girls were riding an SUV toward the lake when it suddenly exploded and went off in a field. My son was trying to help, saw that no one was in the truck, after burning himself for these creeps, he opened a backpack looking for ID and saw some white powder and some sort of liquid in a jar. He and his friends were terrified and ran, thinking that it was a bomb. The girls jumped had already went to a nearby house and apparently called for help. Anyway the cops made the kids go to one of their aunts house to get the "substance" off them immediately! And then took the crack heads by ambulance to the ER to be treated! Priorities kind of mixed up to me but, then again, guess it wasn't any of their children!
who was the other girl with her
Brian

Smyrna, TN

#20 Apr 27, 2010
Probably Abby Houchens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My mom is behind on bills 24 min Impulse 42
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Guest of a guest 10,965
pandering to the 23% of deplorables 3 hr guest 6
evidence of treason. There is no other word for it 3 hr guest 11
Mar-A-Lago in South Florida are not only costin... 4 hr amazed 6
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 4 hr spider 4,914
Trumpcare is the first part of a Republican war... 4 hr RED 2

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages