B12/lipotropic injections for weight ...

B12/lipotropic injections for weight loss

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Observer

Greenfield, TN

#1 Apr 21, 2010
Somebody said the FEDs were in Dyersburg busting doctors offices for giving these shots. I cant imagine why since they are all natural vitamins. I was just wondering if this was true or if anybody knew anything about it.
greeneyes

AOL

#2 Apr 21, 2010
what is the difference between regular B-12 injections verses B-12 lipotropic?
Observer

Greenfield, TN

#3 Apr 22, 2010
the lipotropic injections have amino acids and other stuff that help you break down fats in your body and boost energy level, but it is still all natural.
justathinking

Jackson, TN

#4 Apr 23, 2010
I just do NOT believe that the shots are being investigated.
dyer

United States

#5 Apr 27, 2010
Where can you get them?
meee

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Apr 27, 2010
Observer wrote:
Somebody said the FEDs were in Dyersburg busting doctors offices for giving these shots. I cant imagine why since they are all natural vitamins. I was just wondering if this was true or if anybody knew anything about it.
what doctors?
my2cents

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2010
Who are the docs who give these injections? Is it experimental?
keri

United States

#8 Apr 28, 2010
there is a diet place i am not sure of the exact name but it is in the strip mall beside 24hr fitness across the street from lowes the give out diet pills also
Lindsay

North Hollywood, CA

#9 May 8, 2010
The shots and pills work for me as long as you eat 1000 calories or less in a day, drink lots of water, and exercise. Beauty hurts!

Dyersburg, TN

#10 May 9, 2010
Lindsay wrote:
The shots and pills work for me as long as you eat 1000 calories or less in a day, drink lots of water, and exercise. Beauty hurts!
If you eat 1000 calories or less, drink lots of water, and exercise you will lose weight without shots or pills.

Jackson, TN

#11 May 9, 2010
They advertise it. It's not illegal or being investigated, that's a dumb rumor. I used to get them but they didnt work and i was wasting my money so i quit getting them.
Kendi1

Dyersburg, TN

#12 May 20, 2010
do you have to be so many pounds over weight or are they for everyone and how much do they cost
Headcase

Dyersburg, TN

#14 May 20, 2010
I believe if people would get off their fat lazy asses that they might be able to lose weight just by doing some physical activity.
yeah ok

Dyersburg, TN

#15 May 20, 2010
Actually, some people have medical conditions that prevent them from losing weight. You're a very rude person and maybe you should exercise more so you can release some endorphins and be a little happy instead of a rude jerk. =)
Headcase

Dyersburg, TN

#16 May 20, 2010
Not everyone that has a fatass has a medical condition. Those people will probably never lose weight, but people going to a quack doctor to get a shot has a medical conition should probably have their brain removed. I still say that they are just lazy ass couch potatoes.
HHH

Jackson, TN

#17 May 24, 2010
I cannot lose weight. I also know many people who cannot lose weight. I workout everyday, eat healthy, and drink nothing but water and milk. I am not overweight and never have been overweight but have gained about ten pounds in the last year. I would like to shed a few but am unable due to a health condition preventing me from doing so. I think that you would be better off keeping your mouth shut and finding a hobby of your own, possibly one tha)t might help boost your own self esteem a little (Seems as if your lacking one)
Headcase wrote:
I believe if people would get off their fat lazy asses that they might be able to lose weight just by doing some physical activity.

United States

#18 May 24, 2010
HHH wrote:
I cannot lose weight. I also know many people who cannot lose weight. I workout everyday, eat healthy, and drink nothing but water and milk. I am not overweight and never have been overweight but have gained about ten pounds in the last year. I would like to shed a few but am unable due to a health condition preventing me from doing so. I think that you would be better off keeping your mouth shut and finding a hobby of your own, possibly one tha)t might help boost your own self esteem a little (Seems as if your lacking one)
<quoted text>
Are you counting calories? What is your medical condition, food addiction?

Dyersburg, TN

#19 May 25, 2010
you are a dumb ass. some people just cant loose weight no matter how hard they try. i have several friends over weight and they are not lazy. so if you cant find anything positive to say shut your damn mouth and stop commenting.

Dyersburg, TN

#20 May 26, 2010
i have gained 20 gounds taking celexa and no matter how hard i try i just cant get it off, its something im thinking about looking into
Reader

United States

#21 May 26, 2010
HHH wrote:
<quoted text>
I do excersise but am limited in what I can do as I have artheritis of the knees, hips, fingers...as you said some people have medical conditions that prevent very strenous excercising. Some people are on medications that will cause weight gain also...as you say folks should not judge when they don't know anything about a persons particular situations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where did fed ex guy josh go? 1 hr star 10
Doug Robertson Breaks Topix 1 hr justme 42
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 2 hr mayor of my business 9,250
Walmart tire and lube 2 hr JWL 5
CI Magic 2 hr Sassy 1
men who likes a woman with meat 2 hr Qzvar 26
God ain't so great. 2 hr christian girl 3
The Jerk Sherif Deputy 6 hr Woody 10
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 12 hr Its me gg 103,054

Personal Finance