The Three Stooges Obama, Biden, Holder

The Three Stooges Obama, Biden, Holder

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Freedom Lover

Cedar Grove, TN

#1 Apr 23, 2013
The Fort Hood Shooting,Bengazi and now the Boston Marathon Bombing..Sorry excuse for Leadership!!
Freedom Lover

Cedar Grove, TN

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Obama ?..How is that world-wide apology tour bowing to dictators and kissing their butts working for you???
guest

Fremont, CA

#3 Apr 23, 2013
give it a rest. nobody cares what you put on here,loser. You are an insignificant small town redneck nobody. You need to go to shut up school, the intensive curriculum.
Freedom Lover

Cedar Grove, TN

#4 Apr 23, 2013
guest wrote:
give it a rest. nobody cares what you put on here,loser. You are an insignificant small town redneck nobody. You need to go to shut up school, the intensive curriculum.
I know,I know the TRUTH about your idiot messiah Hurts,but face it and next time do your homework before you vote.
guest

Whitewater, WI

#5 Apr 23, 2013
Vote..the voting is fixed too.
chris

Sioux City, IA

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Nah, not the three stooges, they were funny, these 3 are dangerous.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#7 Apr 23, 2013
The smartest person at the GOP convention was an empty chair.

MittWit lost get over it.
WTF Chuck

Lees Summit, MO

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Freedom Lover wrote:
The Fort Hood Shooting,Bengazi and now the Boston Marathon Bombing..Sorry excuse for Leadership!!
How do you propose to stop these kind of things from happening?? As a leader what would you have done??? Anybody can play the blame game im curious what a freedom lover as yourself would do.Thanks for your cooperation~~~~
Freedom Lover

Cedar Grove, TN

#9 Apr 23, 2013
WTF Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>How do you propose to stop these kind of things from happening?? As a leader what would you have done??? Anybody can play the blame game im curious what a freedom lover as yourself would do.Thanks for your cooperation~~~~
If you do not know yourself what can be done tells me you are as clueless as your so-called President.By the way do you understand the dangers of Radical-islam,and the White-house Muslim Brotherhood connection?
Freedom Lover

Cedar Grove, TN

#10 Apr 23, 2013
WTF Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>How do you propose to stop these kind of things from happening?? As a leader what would you have done??? Anybody can play the blame game im curious what a freedom lover as yourself would do.Thanks for your cooperation~~~~
WTF CHUCK do you consider the Fort Hood Shooting a Work Place Shooting only?
WTF Chuck

Lees Summit, MO

#11 Apr 23, 2013
Freedom Lover wrote:
<quoted text>If you do not know yourself what can be done tells me you are as clueless as your so-called President.By the way do you understand the dangers of Radical-islam,and the White-house Muslim Brotherhood connection?
Of course i understand the dangers but you failed to answer the question.Instead you choose to say im clueless and for whatever it's worth that turd is not my president.Once again what would you do??? Surely you will do more than name calling because i gotta tell ya Freedom Lover that won't work.Waiting on a answer to the original question.
WTF Chuck

Lees Summit, MO

#12 Apr 23, 2013
Freedom Lover wrote:
<quoted text>WTF CHUCK do you consider the Fort Hood Shooting a Work Place Shooting only?
That was anything but a work place shooting.
guest

Lake Cormorant, MS

#13 Apr 23, 2013
Freedom Lover? What makes you any different than a Radical? You prejudge and hate anyone who execised their right vote because they refuse to agree with you? I fear you more than I fear Radical Islams.
guest

Manassas, VA

#15 Apr 23, 2013
guest wrote:
Freedom Lover? What makes you any different than a Radical? You prejudge and hate anyone who execised their right vote because they refuse to agree with you? I fear you more than I fear Radical Islams.
No need to fear. He is an insignificant,impotent loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can you Metal Detect in Dyersburg? (Jun '13) 26 min walkingdead 6
Trishton Noel 2 hr Nikkisheart 1
Trump To End ‘Meals On Wheels’ For Seniors 3 hr REDS don t care 15
Harbor Freight 4 hr REDS don t care 15
any ladies in dyersburg area 5 hr guest 8
New Restaurant...The Bus Stop (Oct '15) 5 hr BrittanyJane 99
reds just received terrible news 5 hr REDS don t care 12

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages