Sioux City, IA

#1 May 1, 2012
Does anyone know who does spray tanning??? How much is it and is it good??? Where???
mee

Hazel, KY

#2 May 2, 2012
i've never done it but i think the closest one is in union city. i've thought about trying it though. maybe you can let me know if you end up orange lol
mee2

Longview, TX

#3 May 2, 2012
Sunsational Tan in dyersburg
Denise Parker

Halls, TN

#4 May 2, 2012
There is a place in Bartlett I went to it 1 time before it was not orange, great brown color makes your skin look perfect plots called airbrush tan all the actors & models use it. It's 35.00 make sure it's the kind they airbrush on you. The ones that use a machine u stand in is messy & will be orange.
School Teacher

Boise, ID

#5 May 2, 2012
Headlines- Sam lots of experience she is great
Worker

Memphis, TN

#6 May 2, 2012
The ones at tan n go in Memphis are good they are the mystic stand ups they don't turn u orange or streak u U pick the color that u want light medium or dark. I use them all the time it's better than tanning and looks more natural actually And their machines are the most current moly mystic stand ups not like the one at video world in Dyersburg Or the one in Jackson across from the sonic by the columns the woman there does the air brush and it looks amazing once she's done but I wouldn't let the woman at sunsational airbrush u I have seen ppl that she's done including myself and she is horrible...
customer1

San Antonio, TX

#7 May 2, 2012
I have used sunsational tan many times for weddings an other occasions an I love the way it looks. The girl that does them now is better than the other girl that used to be there. But I think its because they have a new solution they are using. Very happy with my results an I just had one last week. Everyones skin is different though. This is just my opinion from my experience.
tanme2

San Antonio, TX

#8 May 2, 2012
An sunsational is a spray not airbrush
Worker

Memphis, TN

#9 May 3, 2012
Omg who cares u know what I mean geez who cares airbrush or spray WHATEVER

Sioux City, IA

#10 May 4, 2012
How much does it cost

Henderson, TN

#12 Apr 10, 2013
Are there any salons in dyersburg that let 13 year olds get a spray tan?

United States

#13 Apr 10, 2013
Does anyone know if spray tanning is safe during pregnancy?

United States

#15 Apr 11, 2013
Okay,, thanks!
How long

Ripley, TN

#16 Apr 12, 2013
How long does it last? If your an outdoors type person which means (fishing, sweating, and swimming)?
School Teacher

Sioux City, IA

#17 Apr 12, 2013
It is safe, yes, 13 yr olds can get it. Call headlines , they have the airbrush system, everyone is good there. Pregnant women can get a spray tan
shannon

United States

#19 May 10, 2013
Dyersburg trophy now does it.my daughter and I went turned out good, and they r cheaper.
May

Brighton, TN

#20 May 11, 2013
shannon wrote:
Dyersburg trophy now does it.my daughter and I went turned out good, and they r cheaper.
How much does Dyersubrg Trophy cost?
shannon

Salisbury, NC

#22 May 11, 2013
Dyersburg trophy....I think $26 or$27.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The pet stop 24 min Guest 4
Deputies 58 min Red 13
hwy 412 2 hr Local 3
Grecians 4 hr Knowing 13
Crackerbarrel- false advertising 4 hr Doug 4
dc 5 hr guest 1
Vikings gonna beat down on patriots 6 hr MaxTrooth 4

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance