Grand jury indictments
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Citizen

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Does anyone know when we can see or hear the grand jury indictments they handed down Monday?
info

Dyer, TN

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Usually the paper will print it eventually, but sometimes those indicments are kept secret until they arrest the people. You can always go online to the public jail roster and see who is currently in jail. Here is the link: http://www.dyercountysheriff.com/public-jail-...
addie

Sioux City, IA

#4 Oct 10, 2012
just ask storm she can make up some kind of crazy bullshiz. always got some kind of supid answer.totally insane

United States

#5 Oct 10, 2012
Hey Peggy, it was in the paper today u dumb bitc#

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 10, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Does anyone know when we can see or hear the grand jury indictments they handed down Monday?
Maybe Karen's killer is on that list.

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2012
Can you see the indictments online?
addie

Sioux City, IA

#9 Oct 11, 2012
be honest for a change .i can spell shit also insanity stupid and evil all the things you are. i am thankful all i have to do is not read any of your insane writing.they need to send you to the crazy house, asap.

Sioux City, IA

#10 Oct 11, 2012
If it is in the paper, I could not find the article. What day was it published?
Citizen

Dallas, TX

#11 Oct 11, 2012
It's not in the paper I looked also..
weird

Martin, TN

#13 Oct 11, 2012
To bad topix doesn't post your personal info and then ban your IP for doing that. I wonder after all this time if you think you're funny or special by putting that info up there in an attempt to bully her or give out her vitals like that to sic others against her?

I see chet the pile of shit myself.
Mama D

Sioux City, IA

#14 Oct 11, 2012
weird wrote:
To bad topix doesn't post your personal info and then ban your IP for doing that. I wonder after all this time if you think you're funny or special by putting that info up there in an attempt to bully her or give out her vitals like that to sic others against her?
I see chet the pile of shit myself.
Amen to that! Judge Lanier lol... well, you know what they say; great piles think alike!
MF-er Jones

Sioux City, IA

#15 Oct 11, 2012
Guest wrote:
If it is in the paper, I could not find the article. What day was it published?
It hasn't been published yet. They met this week. Maybe tomorrow maybe sometime next week they will publish some. The secret indictments (if any) may take awhile before they are published.

United States

#17 Oct 11, 2012
If he has so much pull, Why did the Sheriff's office quarantine the house? That will cost the property owner thousands to have cleaned by a DEA certified clean up crew...
insaneinthemembr ane

Sioux City, IA

#18 Oct 12, 2012
Nobody is trying to bully Peggy aka Stormy. I have had encounters with her on here and she is certifiably nuts. If she doesn't want people commenting or coming at her like they do, she shouldn't post such blabbering nonsense. She always ends up off topic, she turns every thread into a story about how she was done wrong by the evildoers and the "ones with clout and power", she tells perfect strangers that they were in on covering up crimes against her and calls people evil, liars, bitch dogs, orgy whores, etc.. If she doesn't want comments made she should get her crazy ass off the forum!!!!

Tampa, FL

#23 Oct 12, 2012
Maybe someone will just go and steal her computer. Problem solved.
Mama D

Sioux City, IA

#24 Oct 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
Maybe someone will just go and steal her computer. Problem solved.
Maybe you'll get lobotomized some day. Problem solved.
insaneinthemembr ane

Sioux City, IA

#25 Oct 12, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY DON'T YOU TELL PEOPLE , SINCE YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME, WHAT THE SOB DOCTORS AND NURSES HERE DID TO ME ?
i DON'T MIND AT ALL COMMENTS MADE IN TRUTH , TO ME, BUT YOU SAYING i AM CRAZY , i HAVE HAD THOSE IN LAW AND MORE MAKE COMMENTS THAT HAVE LIED AND DONE EVIL TO ME, SAY THEY COME ON TOPIX AND READ , NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK THISE PEOPLE THAT LIED ON ME WOULD DO? COME ON AND USE WORDS OF TRUTH, OR SMALL TALK , YOU ARE CRAZY, NUTS, BUT CANNOT MENTION A LIE i HAVE TOLD???? GET THE PICTURE?
ONLY EVIL LIE AND SAY SOMEONE IS CRAZY AND NUTS TO COVER UP THE WHOLE TRUTH OF WHAT THEY DO SO EVIL, THOSE LIKE THE OLD GIRLS AND BOYS, SOME ON TALK RADIO SHOWS. THOSE LIKE THEM THAT COVER FOR EVIL PEOPLE.. TRY FIGHTING THE LEGENDS OF EVIL IN POWER HERE.
THAT'S WHY JESUS WAS TOLD BY THE ONE, HIS NAME WAS LEGEND HE CONSIDERED HIMSELF A PART OF SO MANY EVIL IN THAT AREA, AS TO BEING SO MANY, FOR JESUS TO STAND AGAINST.
MEN AND WOMEN TOO! CHURCHES, THOSE IN POWER, NOT THAT i AM AGAINST THE CHURCH AT ALL, BUT NONE ARE A PART OF THE MINISTRY STARTED BY JESUS AT ALL THESE DAYS. BUYING , SELLING, TRADING, BUSINESS IN CHURCHES, THE SAME MONEY CHANGERS IN CHURCH TODAY. PEOPLE IN THE CHURCH THAT PUT ON THEIR SHOWS, THE TARES AND GOATS, NO INTENTIONS OF REPENTING AT ALL, AS THE WORD OF GOD SAYS TO REPENT. CONDITIONS WRITTEN, NOT WORDS OF MAN UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, THERE ARE THOSE CONDITIONS.
The problem with your responses to me is that I DON'T KNOW YOU. I only know of the bullshit that I read on here POSTED BY YOU. I'm not evil and haven't covered anything up. If you can call me evil just because I call you out on your blabbering bullshit, then I can call you crazy for, well, posting your blabbering bullshit!!! What's really crazy/pathetic/sad/disturbing is you say all this "in the name of Jesus". I'm so happy that you believe in God, as do I. BUT, to rant/rave/blabber/show your ass/accuse strangers/call people vulgar names in the "name of Jesus' is gonna send you straight to hell. Now what do your voices have to say about that? I'm sure in your head I am now the main conspirator planning more evil and corrupt things to do onto the "GREAT PEGGY STORMY WEATHERS". Please, spare us the crap and stop playing the victim. We here on this forum are the victims of your accusations and rambling. And anyone standing up for this nonsense deserves to have a padded cell right next to you.
chainofevents

Sioux City, IA

#28 Oct 13, 2012
stormy wrote:
AND i FOLLOW HIS SON JESUS, you are a liar, and you do the works of your father satan.. ALL OF GOD 'S WORKS ARE DONE IN TRUTH, AS THE BIBLE SAYS. YOU ARE NO PART OF JEHOVAH OR JESUS!
i HAVEN'T ASKED 1 ON TOPIX TO SUPPORT ME, IN ANYTHING i HAVE SAID, BUT i DO KNOW THERE ARE SOME THAT KNOW, i HAVE TOLD THE TRUTH, ESPECIALLY THOSE LAW OFFICERS AND ATTORNEYS AND JUDGES AND MORE THAT LIED, IN AND OUT OF COURTS AND WROTE LIES IN REPORTS.
i BET YOU KNOW THEM LOOKS LIKE ALL OF YOU HAVE THE SAME GOD OF LIES YOU WORSHIP , GO TO HELL!
YOU BELONG BEHIND BARS IN A PADDED CELL FOR LIFE WITH THOSE REST LIKE YOU,
WHY DON'T YOU TELL TOPIX YOUR NAME COWARD.?
I'm not evil. I'm not a liar. I'm not a child of Satan. I'm not a coward either. I don't put my name on Topix because I'M TOO DAMN SMART FOR THAT. I've heard of people that post here and use their real names then people get their home number from that or their address and they are harassed. I'm not stupid. And I did not use words that you never used. Anyone can go back over the past couple of weeks threads and see all of the things I said you said. They can find it. It's there in black and white. I never said anyone needed a college degree to post on Topix. Anyone can post here. What I was referring to as your bullshit is you turning every thread into a "it's all about me and the evil people who covered up crimes against me, I'm the victim, and you're all evil, blah blah blah". Nobody wants to see that shit. When I go to comment on a thread about recent grand jury indictments and I see your "evil, victim, blah blah blah", it only assures me further that you are NUTS. And just because some of the words you use were in the Bible doesn't give you the right to throw them in everyone's face. YOU ARE NOT GOD AND YOU ARE NOT JESUS. You have megalomania and paranoid personality disorder. I'm not the only one on here telling you your nuts lady. That should give you a clue.

Sioux City, IA

#29 Oct 13, 2012
I just want to know why or better how this post went from indictments to a sermon

Collierville, TN

#30 Oct 13, 2012
the inditments are in the newspaper now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened on Parkview 5 min XDyersburg 16
Sean Hannity Isnít A Journalist And Fox News Is... 49 min REDS don t care 10
The Great pee brain trump Republican Tax Cut Ba... 57 min REDS don t care 1
Fredís superstore in Dyersburg tn 3 hr Memphis Tn 7
New Tenncare laws will require recipients to work 3 hr Casual Observations 2
Multiple cops on the street 3 hr Pux 22
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 4 hr Silent but deadly 11,539
Bean mill rd 10 hr Probing Uranus 28

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance