Memphis, TN

#5 Jun 16, 2010
he has a sexually transmitted diseases/beware
wondering

Sioux City, IA

#7 Jun 17, 2010
His Girlfriend wrote:
What *hore Wants To Know
One im not a who*e. Two I was wordering where he is to find out how his dad was doing BI**H. I have a man that has teeth. I dont wont a nasty toothless sorry motherf**ker like him.
owch

Memphis, TN

#8 Jun 17, 2010
if you don't whant him! don't ask about him or his dad. or ill find out who this is and ill tell you'r man you'r cheating on him that is a promise

Sioux City, IA

#9 Jun 17, 2010
ok for my mom sure in the hel* dont want him she done had that long time agom when he looked good and as far as his dad goes she caan ask about him all she wants he was there for me and my brothers when they lived with us ok he is like a grand pa to me and your sure anit goin to change that
wondering my ass

Sioux City, IA

#10 Jun 17, 2010
sounds like she whants him??? he is mine so all you bitc**es back off you can't handle his big di*ck like i can

Sioux City, IA

#11 Jun 17, 2010
Look BI**h I have already had him thank you. Baby let me tell you if you thank he is big i would hate to see what you call small. And by the way my man knows im asking about him. All i want to know is how is daddy is doing. Im not worried nor do i want him just asking about Jimmy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Google Topix lawsuits, anon posters are paying up 4 min pixie in pigtails 18
Mcdonalds on lake road 39 min Rogue 40
Divorce 1 hr pixie in pigtails 11
cdl testing (Apr '11) 1 hr Harlees 23
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr Tragedian_ne 106,018
Pregnant and wild 3 hr pixie in pigtails 3
Hope it cools off 3 hr Big Rick 4

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance