KKK Costume for Halloween!!

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wunderer

Sioux City, IA

#1 Oct 23, 2009
Why don't stores sell KKK robes and hats for Halloween costumes???
wtf

Freeport, FL

#2 Oct 23, 2009
wunderer wrote:
You are an idiot and not very creative!! a white sheet and a cone hat! duh..

Sioux City, IA

#4 Oct 24, 2009
wunderer wrote:
Why don't stay in your house halloween night. So you won't get shot at! If you wear that costume, your [email protected]@ will get shot, and you won't get any candy this halloween night!

Sioux City, IA

#5 Oct 24, 2009
wunderer wrote:
Because we do not need anymore prejudice asses! I love to see you dress up like that and see someone kicking the living crap out of you! How long do you think you can wear a costume like that before someone hurt you or worst.

PS I am white even I think what you talking about is stupid & show you have no IQ

United States

#6 Oct 24, 2009
well i rode thru the projects one night wearin a kkk costume.no one beat the hell out of me.ppl say theyll do alot but even blacks just laughed bout it.so yall dont get to offended laugh a little
that girl in dburg

Memphis, TN

#7 Oct 24, 2009
haha i never thought of a costume like that. i doubt i'd ever been stupid enough to wear it but it sounds cool
WSS

Barquisimeto, Venezuela

#8 Nov 1, 2009
Because it's "politically incorrect" (meaning: We are too shame about our past and have no sense of humor at all").
Oliver

Barquisimeto, Venezuela

#9 Nov 1, 2009
Too much "White Guilt" around

Arlington, TN

#10 Nov 1, 2009
that would be like a black guy wearing a rope around his neck and his face painted blue
Manson

Martin, TN

#11 Nov 2, 2009
sounds great....I will get the robe out...AND furthermore I dressed as a KKK and NO-ONE beat my ass. BRING it on chocolate!
guest wrote:
that would be like a black guy wearing a rope around his neck and his face painted blue
all purpose

Sioux City, IA

#12 Nov 2, 2009
WSS wrote:
Because it's "politically incorrect" (meaning: We are too shame about our past and have no sense of humor at all").
why doesnt anybody remember it was africa that sold and traded their own people as slaves so who should be ashamed or our past i personally think thats funny as hell but we bear "the shame or our past"
Kid Of Africa

United States

#13 Nov 19, 2009
all purpose wrote:
<quoted text>why doesnt anybody remember it was africa that sold and traded their own people as slaves so who should be ashamed or our past i personally think thats funny as hell but we bear "the shame or our past"
they didn't sell their people dumb ass. they just took them. & you should be ashamed of shit like that because you guys though we weren't as important or as smart as you guys but we really are & probably smarter.
listen here

Sioux City, IA

#14 Nov 19, 2009
I lived in LA when I was a kid and we lived in a total white neighborhood (I'm white btw). In about 1985, a black family that worked with my dad moved 3 houses down from us. I witnessed the march of the KKK in our neighborhood. I'm talking about the robes, the hats, the torches and all. They actually put a cross in the yard of our new neighbors and set it on fire. It was the scariest thing I have ever seen in my life. I was 6 years old. The new black family moved out that night and didn't even take their stuff with them. Their son that was in my class never came back to school there. I never got to see my friends again. All of you can joke about this but you can never understand what hate actaully means until you see it in the flesh which is what I saw that night.

Ripley, TN

#15 Nov 19, 2009
listen here wrote:
I lived in LA when I was a kid and we lived in a total white neighborhood (I'm white btw). In about 1985, a black family that worked with my dad moved 3 houses down from us. I witnessed the march of the KKK in our neighborhood. I'm talking about the robes, the hats, the torches and all. They actually put a cross in the yard of our new neighbors and set it on fire. It was the scariest thing I have ever seen in my life. I was 6 years old. The new black family moved out that night and didn't even take their stuff with them. Their son that was in my class never came back to school there. I never got to see my friends again. All of you can joke about this but you can never understand what hate actaully means until you see it in the flesh which is what I saw that night.
After moving to the south over a decade ago. I witnessed first hand the racism. I was not raised that way and never saw any color and I was proud to tell it too. I was in shock when moving here but after a few years of cringing at the racist words, I finally saw why the south is so racist. IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!.. It will always be that way. The racism goes both ways.... The south is the most small minded people I have ever met with the exception of some. I will never be racist but I don't have time for ignorant people whether they are BLACK OR WHITE.
Mom

Sioux City, IA

#16 Nov 19, 2009
We moved here 5 years ago from up north. It's disgusting the racism that we've run into here. We're white, but we were not raised this way.

At the first possible moment, we're getting out. Our kids aren't going to grow up like this. These people think they have it right, but they wouldn't last 2 weeks outside of this place in the real world.
the man

Carbondale, PA

#17 Nov 20, 2009
it's only a coustume u retards u all need to grow a up and i m gettin me one for next year
Noo

Crosby, TX

#18 Dec 11, 2009
D: Just because your neighborhood is racist doesn't mean the rest of us are like that. Anyways, racism is stupid because we're all one race. The HUMAN race
SEABOLT

Cumming, GA

#19 Mar 1, 2010
White Power If you think i get my ass whooped i will f u up. I am one bad ass klan white boy

Sioux City, IA

#20 Mar 1, 2010
guest wrote:
well i rode thru the projects one night wearin a kkk costume.no one beat the hell out of me.ppl say theyll do alot but even blacks just laughed bout it.so yall dont get to offended laugh a little
what do you mean by YALL?

Sioux City, IA

#21 Mar 1, 2010
listen here wrote:
some people are too bull headed to even try to understand! thanks for sharing that story man. i wish the world had alot more people like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Holden 3 hr TopGun 56
code of silence in dyer co. 4 hr Tigger 30
Protest at Dyer County 7 hr guest 10
Lowe’s Casey 7 hr Hahaha 8
I need a woman so bad__ The government monitors... 8 hr Michael Young 1
Looking for a rental house 9 hr Random 4
Kroger 9 hr Concerned 7

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance