Katie W Killed? Anyone heard?

Katie W Killed? Anyone heard?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
blissed

United States

#1 Jun 7, 2010
I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about Katie Warren being killed last night? I heard from a friend that she had just been somewhere doing some kind of recovery work or AA stuff and got hit by a big truck that didn't see her walking and they flew her to Memphis but couldn't get her revived before they got there.
guest

Sioux City, IA

#2 Jun 7, 2010
I was just wondering myself if this is true or not? I have called several of Monty's friends and they knew nothing about it????? If you hear anything, please let me know. Thanks
just wandering

Beech Bluff, TN

#3 Jun 7, 2010
If this is true why is it not on the news or no one else knows anything of it?
guest

Sioux City, IA

#4 Jun 7, 2010
just wandering wrote:
If this is true why is it not on the news or no one else knows anything of it?
Thats what I am wondering? Who told this and who told them?
guest

Sioux City, IA

#5 Jun 7, 2010
just wandering wrote:
If this is true why is it not on the news or no one else knows anything of it?
Where have you been there is nothing on the news or especially in the news paper.
blissed

United States

#6 Jun 7, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Where have you been there is nothing on the news or especially in the news paper.
If I recall correctly there isn't anything in the news about Tee and Gina either but it happened. All I know is it came from a reliable source and I still have yet to see anyone say otherwise. God be with her family either way.
guest

Sioux City, IA

#7 Jun 7, 2010
please tell me this is not true
rollon

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Jun 8, 2010
Thought his daughters name is meredith
Newbern

Newbern, TN

#9 Jun 8, 2010
News? In this paper? Paalleze!
Guest

Bells, TN

#10 Jun 8, 2010
rollon wrote:
Thought his daughters name is meredith
Katie is a daughter from his first marriage.
guest

Sioux City, IA

#11 Jun 8, 2010
so is it true oe not
FYI

Miami, FL

#12 Jun 8, 2010
rollon wrote:
Thought his daughters name is meredith
FYI: Meredith is Monte's wife, and since he has never even so much as met Katie's children, his own grand children, I highly doubt he would even know if she was ok or not....or care for that matter. I believe you may have been thinking of Maddison, his youngest daughter by Meredith.You would think someone would be close enough to her to know for sure...... but then they probably have better things to do than sit on a gossip site all day and night.....or are where they are needed for support instead. LOL.
Kim Johnson

Union City, TN

#13 Jun 8, 2010
blissed wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about Katie Warren being killed last night? I heard from a friend that she had just been somewhere doing some kind of recovery work or AA stuff and got hit by a big truck that didn't see her walking and they flew her to Memphis but couldn't get her revived before they got there.
I just talked to someone who just got off the phone with Katie Warne...She is alive and well and dont know what the heck anyone is talking bout...she is alive!!!!!!
Kim Johnson

Union City, TN

#14 Jun 8, 2010
KATIE WARNE IS ALIVE AND WELL....SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP TELLING STORIES ABOUT THINGS THEY DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT...STUFF LIKE THIS CAN GET ALOT OF PEOPLE UPSET FOR NO REASON...ESPECIALLY HER LOVED ONES!!!
Guest

Bells, TN

#15 Jun 8, 2010
She don't have any loved ones left. She has screwed over everybody that has ever cared for her.
rollon

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Jun 8, 2010
Thx but I was meaning madison. My bad. An I'm thankful they are all ok though
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI: Meredith is Monte's wife, and since he has never even so much as met Katie's children, his own grand children, I highly doubt he would even know if she was ok or not....or care for that matter. I believe you may have been thinking of Maddison, his youngest daughter by Meredith.You would think someone would be close enough to her to know for sure...... but then they probably have better things to do than sit on a gossip site all day and night.....or are where they are needed for support instead. LOL.
Guest

Sioux City, IA

#17 Jun 8, 2010
Guest wrote:
She don't have any loved ones left. She has screwed over everybody that has ever cared for her.
Truth be told.
HH friend

United States

#18 Jun 9, 2010
Well, it looks like there are quite a few folks who care from the responses on here. I'm just glad it was just a rumor. From the way things seem these days, her name isn't out there and if she is bettering herself in any way with this recovery deal she is involved in, that is a plus. Not everyone will take that opportunity to go that stretch.
blissed

New Orleans, LA

#19 Jun 9, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Truth be told.
Yes, it is good to know that I received incorrect information. I don't see how anyone could wish otherwise.......for the two who seem to think she deserved it---You are the one's who need praying for.....for people who don't care that is.

Since: Jun 10

Hendersonville, NC

#20 Jun 11, 2010
I don't usually get on a forum unless they talk about intelligent information that may help someone or give an insight to where they can seek help. But, I have to comment on a rumor that I heard! And that it was spreading on this forum! Anyone, that can gossip about someone's death is sick, demented, etc. Unless you know for certain,and finding out by other means, keep your mouth shut! Dyersburg has a bad enough name without ignorant people fueling it!!!! This town has the most backward and least educated people I have ever lived in! The world does not revolve around YOU! Start giving instead of hurting! Grow up!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School teachers thinking they're lawyers! 3 min hunter 27
Bully 18 min jefro 2
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 24 min _Zoey_ 1,302
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 25 min _Zoey_ 10,574
Vc 33 min Patty 1
Shiggy 45 min Mel tillis 2
DPD is the only LE agency in the county not usi... 51 min Smarty Pants 17
What happened in newbern? 1 hr taxpayer 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages