is chick fil a making anyone else sick?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63 Oct 14, 2012
Contact managers, franchise owners.. they need to know this.

and don't call and say MY CHECKEN WAS BAD AND YOU SHOLD FEEL BAD TOO

Be civil, express calmly that you've had issues on multiple visits, and are concerned that they're not meeting the quality that the brand is known for.

Things change when you notify the right people, instead of Topix.
Blake

Brownsville, TN

#64 Oct 14, 2012
They are too busy reading the bible to cook chicken.
winthrop

Humboldt, TN

#65 Oct 14, 2012
What makes me sick is that they hate the sweet little homosexuals that just want to love each other.
the man

Jackson, TN

#66 Oct 14, 2012
Could it be gaygoo of sumyungman in the special sauce
Lisa Young

Overland Park, KS

#67 Nov 1, 2012
Yes I had to test it just on last time because I like it so much. True enough my stomach it toe up. I am drinking a sprite to settle my stomach
Bad gas

Dallas, TX

#68 Nov 1, 2012
I ate there a few days ago and it gave me bad gas.
doodooman

Mount Juliet, TN

#69 Nov 2, 2012
The last time I ate there I went straight home and took a huge smelly dump. Well you idiots have a nice day.
alexo

Jacksonville, FL

#70 Nov 30, 2012
I just ate Chick fil A. I got sick and I'm throwing up chunks. Not fun. Also, whats with all the holy rolllers calling everyone idiots and lisrs? Grow up!!
Seriously

Wallis, TX

#71 Dec 17, 2012
Every chic fil a Ive been to has people of all races working. My favorite one has only African American people. They do not refuse to hire by race. That's a ridiculous accusation.
P.s. Love it, but it makes my stomach hurt too :(
josh

Summerville, SC

#72 Dec 29, 2012
it is true and the underlying issue is chik fil a uses peanut oil to fry their stuff with and u propably have a allergy or something to peanuts i also get sick and end up with the craps everytime i eat there no matter which one in the US it is so i just stopped eating there
MegzMarshall16

United States

#73 Mar 23, 2013
The past two time I've eaten their food I've gotten sick. Usually I never get sick eating there. I don't know what the problem is.
OLIVIAH

Springfield, MO

#74 Mar 27, 2013
OMG YES!!!! Like i just now today ate chic-fil-A and realized that I get SOOOO sick from it for an hour or two after eating it. I cant even finish a meal cuz it hurts but I still think its good. But like, the same thing happens to my roommate and a bunch of other people I know. My boyfriend said it was probly the type of oil or grease they use. I agree cuz my sickness isnt like longterm or anything so it cant be something serious like salmonella or anything like. I think some of us are just rly used to eating healthier food so the our bodies reject the grease.
Elbie

Dayton, TN

#75 May 26, 2013
Unfortunately, the chicken salad sandwich from both Zaxbys and Chic-Fil-A make me ill. I love the taste of these sandwiches, but shortly after eating one, I feel nauseated and have a bout of diarrhea. I stopped going to Chic-Fil-A because of it and thought Zaxbys would be better, but Zaxby's chicken salad sandwich had the same effect on me.

As to why anyone would eat the same food that makes them sick, getting diarrhea or having diabetes doesn't change what you like to eat. I didn't want to give up chicken salad, but I obviously have to now. Boo Hiss Boo!
Mrs G

Ballwin, MO

#76 Jun 10, 2013
Hey I think there's something to what the previous Sick have said. I have 3 teenagers we love chickfile and WE ARE PRO FAMILY!!! however it may be that acid reflux runs in our family too, because about a third of the time when one of my kids is vomiting they had chick File earlier in the day. Maybe sometimes it doesn't get cooked long enough. We love the organization and I've personally never had problems but my kids have. I will continue to eat there and I love everything that organization stands for. I truly think my kids are probably suffering from reflux which is hereditary on their dads side.
I do

Columbus, NC

#77 Jun 15, 2013
I am from Tn and my daughter loves chic fil a so when we go out she wants to eat there. I have gotten sick the last 4 times I ate there. It has to be something in there chicken I am allergic to. I found this post by typing in to see if anyone else gets sick becouse I just ate there on our way home from the beach and once again got sick. At first I thought it was from anistesia from some dental work but now I'm sure it is from chick fill a and am going to research what could be making me sick it's not just a specific resturant 3 out of 4 times was at diffrent resturants in diff states. Does not bother my daughter or husband so I guess I will be getting something else when they eat there.
JUSTSAYN

Anderson, SC

#78 Jul 11, 2013
Well I'm not a pot stirrer, but the last couple of times I have eaten their biscuits, I have gotten sick. Not sure if they have changed their recipe or if I'm sensitive to something in them and they are delicious, don't get me wrong. They have the best customer service hands down, but something from there is making me sick and I stop there 3 or 4 times a week for breakfast or lunch.
truthis

Dyersburg, TN

#79 Jul 12, 2013
I have never been sick from eating there because I have never been there. I got nasty chicken at the one in Jackson and will never go back.
Just some dude

Ripley, TN

#80 Jul 12, 2013
Eaten there many many times & never gotten sick. Great service too.
buckwheat

Medina, TN

#81 Jul 15, 2013
maybe the sandwiches make you question your sexuallity and it makes you sick at your stomach, like a special gay detector seasoning. Then if you come back and say you got sick they say Ahh Haa we knew you were gay
The Sophisticate

Medon, TN

#82 Jul 18, 2013
Chik-Fil-A does make me sick, but not the food. I have more morals than to eat there. It makes me sick that anyone would patronize a company that is so evil as to make gays feel bad about themselves for loving another human being and for seeking their civil rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 1 hr Dickens1 7,940
Idictments are out 1 hr guest 60
Ladies: Sculpted nails 2 hr LongTallSally 1
Donald trump very smart 2 hr Ovart the Terrible 10
Make some cash 2 hr Milburn Drysdale 5
Any Job's? 2 hr Milburn Drysdale 7
Help with school supplies. 3 hr Milburn Drysdale 13
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 3 hr Its me gg 103,330
shooting in Trimble 5 hr guest 11
how long does it take to get an unemployment ch... (Feb '10) Jul 24 None 569