is chick fil a making anyone else sick?

is chick fil a making anyone else sick?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 4, 2012
every time i eat @ chick fil a it makes me extremely sick to my stomach. i was just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. i am at the point where i refuse to eat there anymore. most of the time the service is okay, but a lot of the time the boxes that the food comes in is covered in grease, and a few times my chicken tenders have been cold. once they were even frozen. if chick fil a wants to charge the most expensive prices for fast food they need to give us what we are paying for.

Sioux City, IA

#2 Mar 4, 2012
Sounds like maybe you don't need to eat there anymore , I work in town and eat there at least once every week and have never had any problems of any kind

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 4, 2012
I never have gotten sick from there. What have you eaten there! I get the tenders and they are yummy

Jackson, TN

#4 Mar 4, 2012
BEST fast food in town and fast, friendly service! Great breakfast too. I wish all fast food service was that good.

Sioux City, IA

#5 Mar 4, 2012
I had someone else tell me they thought they got salmonella poisoning from there just yesterday

Trenton, TN

#6 Mar 4, 2012
My step dad was hospitalized due to eating chic fil a but it was the one in jackson mall. I get sick eating it but i think my body just doesn't like the grease because my husband eats it all the time! Like twice a week!

Herndon, VA

#7 Mar 5, 2012
i dont have problems w them. but then again i dont eat there all the time. id rather a juicy chicken sandwich from bk. i dont really like chick fil a.i love their fries tho lol.

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2012
My family eats there 2 times a week. It doesn't get any better than Chick Fil A. You are lying. Also, salmonella isn't something you can get sick with and get over. It requires hospitalization and I hope they contact topix and sue the hello out of you for making that up and telling it.

Millington, TN

#9 Mar 5, 2012
I eat there two or three times a week. Never been sick, The food is great and the service is awesome.

Sioux City, IA

#10 Mar 5, 2012
It makes me sick that I don't work in town anymore and can't eat there more often.

I've never had quality problems of any kind in the Dyersburg Chik-fil-a. Service or food. It has always met my expectations.
jig a boo jones

Akron, OH

#11 Mar 5, 2012
The food and service is excellent. Keep talking crap and ill find you and come smack you right in the penis!

Cambridge, MA

#12 Mar 5, 2012
i only like their fries and their strawberry shakes. im not a fan of the chicken. sorry. other then that their service was always awesome when i did go there. never been sick from them though. now wendys will make u sick. yuck.

Nashville, TN

#13 Mar 5, 2012
OP Guest not real bright. Who eats same food that repeatedly makes them sick over and over again? Are you the same person that was complaining about the free chicken and biscuits several weeks ago? Try the Colonel next time!

Sioux City, IA

#14 Mar 6, 2012
Waffle fries are on Point!

Belzoni, MS

#15 Mar 6, 2012
Sounds like somebody is just trying to ruin their name. Prob somebody from another fast food rest. Chick Fil A is great and great service. Dont go if you dont want to, but quit trashing them when its not true!
Me Too

Kansas City, MO

#16 Mar 6, 2012
I choose not to eat at Chickfila anymore either because regardless of what I eat from there, I always end up getting sick. My friend told me that her friend who works there told her that they thaw the chicken by putting it in hot water, which is a huge no no. They also do this to the chicken tenders. The only thing I would ever go there to buy would be a diet lemonade. They need to rethink their methods before someone is hospitalized or passes away because of their incompetence to properly handle raw chicken!

Cambridge, MA

#17 Mar 7, 2012
i thaw my chicken in hot water . have for yrs and never gotten sick .

Sioux City, IA

#18 Mar 7, 2012

Herndon, VA

#19 Mar 7, 2012
i think people are just starting crap w them bc they dont like them. probably someone who works for mc ds or something and hours got cut bc chic fil a is taking buisness away. like i said ... i dont like their chicken but im not bad mouthing them. i just prefer bk chicken sandwiches. guess its bc im used to them.

United States

#20 Mar 7, 2012
Sounds to me like OP Guest and Me Too are the same people. Stirring the pot (without the chicken) and no street cred. Try eating fried bologna sandwiches and leave the Chik Fil A we all love alone! They have higher food quality and better personnel than any QSR'S in D'burg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toby Hays 2 hr Guest 3
Wife Beater 2 hr Meme 4
Michael sering 3 hr Guest 1
Angie Muncrief Burnette 4 hr my opinion 3
peircings (Jul '08) 4 hr Myra 22
Walmart tire dude that is obsessed with young g... 6 hr Guest 11
Dyersburg tennova hospital 6 hr TNwaltz 11

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance