Wreck on highway 77 tonight?

Wreck on highway 77 tonight?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Digger

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Any one heard of one towards churchton??
sassy

Jackson, TN

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Digger wrote:
Any one heard of one towards churchton??
He works at Sara Lee

Tyler, TX

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Was it a one car accident? Is everyone ok?
Diva

Martin, TN

#5 Mar 19, 2013
I heard he passed away. Prayers for the family please!

Union City, TN

#6 Mar 19, 2013
guest wrote:
Was it a one car accident? Is everyone ok?
I don't know but I'd like to find out. It happened down the road from my house and had to have been horrible. There were all kinds of rescue vehicles and police cars and they were down there for over three hours. I've been praying for whoever was involved.

Sioux City, IA

#7 Mar 19, 2013
anyone know who it was? somebody said after that he had wreck that he had a heart attack
just my thoughts

Houston, TX

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Yes I heard that he passed away also, he was from Milan and worked at Sara Lee (Jimmy Dean) or whatever it is called now. So strange the little car that was coming out from Tatumville an clipped him in the rear had little damage but his was torn up an he was thrown from the car.
guest1

Dallas, TX

#9 Mar 19, 2013
It was three cars. Only one car was damaged bad. One guy went to dyersburg hospital the other one was flown to the med and died layer on it was Jason parkers dad. It was pretty bad. The SUV was upside down in the ditch and you couldn't tell the from from the back.
just my thoughts

Houston, TX

#10 Mar 19, 2013
I missed seeing the third car, all I saw was the suv torn up and the small car with damage in the front. She told someone she stopped and just did not see him an caught him in the rear when she pulled out.

Whitewater, WI

#11 Mar 19, 2013
I hv heard there have been bad wrecks there quite often.
The thing is from Yorkville goin to newbern for a long way the speed limit is 30. By the time u r almost to churchton its 50 I think. The semis fly thru there. Other vehicles too. Speed limit should b slower thru churchton. It is a community. Children and pets.
I understand this has been proposed to newbern and nothin was ever done.
Sorry for the loss.

Jackson, TN

#12 Mar 19, 2013
guest wrote:
I hv heard there have been bad wrecks there quite often.
The thing is from Yorkville goin to newbern for a long way the speed limit is 30. By the time u r almost to churchton its 50 I think. The semis fly thru there. Other vehicles too. Speed limit should b slower thru churchton. It is a community. Children and pets.
I understand this has been proposed to newbern and nothin was ever done.
Sorry for the loss.
Newbern has nothing to do with it. Churchton is in the county. It's not incorporated.
sassy

Jackson, TN

#13 Mar 19, 2013
He sadly passed away :(

Whitewater, WI

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Newbern has nothing to do with it. Churchton is in the county. It's not incorporated.
I lived there. Address is newbern n yes they do.
County Clyde

Rowlett, TX

#15 Mar 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> I lived there. Address is newbern n yes they do.
No. You have a Newbern mailing address. Newbern city government has nothing to do with Churchton. If you ever voted while you "lived" there, you would know.
just my thoughts

Houston, TX

#16 Mar 20, 2013
Yes and I live in Gibson county and have a Newbern address but Newbern has nothing to do with us either

Jackson, TN

#17 Mar 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> I lived there. Address is newbern n yes they do.
I live there too and no, Newbern does NOT have jurisdiction over Churchton. It's in the county, not city limits of Newbern.
WIH

Spencer, NC

#18 Mar 21, 2013
It was 2 cars. The girl pulled out in front of Gary. Her passenger was injured. Gary's SUV flipped and he was ejected. He was found facedown in a ditch and he was pulled from there because it had water in it. The man that passed away was Gary McAnulty and he was employed at Sara Lee (or whatever the name is). Thoughts go out to his family and friends. He was a very nice man.
WIH

Spencer, NC

#19 Mar 21, 2013
Correction, she didnt necessarily pull out IN FRONT of him but she pulled out on him, hitting his SUV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We want them hanging chads counted 40 min Passin through 8
Trump loves cowards, this is sick. 43 min Passin through 16
Bring Mrs. Dodds back 53 min guest 1
excalibur (Jun '10) 1 hr Guest5421 9
Mindless sheep 2 hr Realist 8
Cindy Rogers 2 hr Voter3 3
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 3 hr Well 106,283
Furious at the Dyer Co Jail 11 hr Guest5421 35

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web