1MadMommy

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Does anyone else find it hard to believe that in the crazy world we live in today that a mother would leave her small children in a running car... at night... in wal-mart's parking lot? What in the world could she be thinking? Especially, to go to McDonalds? There is a drive-thru lady right there! The paper said she was "upset" with family problems...How about upset that you come out of wal-mart to find your kids are missing because someone busted the window and drove off with your babies? Happy Meal not so happy, huh?
brick2112

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

wish i knew who it was. would love to tell her a story. she would be ashamed.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

My neighbor was in the parking lot while the police were there and she talked to the lady that called the police. She said the woman waited over 15 mins before calling the police. The reason she called was because both of the kids were crying and it had been so long. She said the little girl that the paper said was 7 was little bitty. Not a regular size seven year old. She also said when the woman finally came out, she didn't even have any food or bags! So sad that children are being treated this poorly.
REALLY

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

just read the article and it said she was upset because of family issues. if you are that upset that you are making such poor decisions with such precious cargo...then the issues are probably bad enough that child services might need to look into it. just a though....
1MadMommy

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I really hope that the Department of Children's Services at least looks into this. If they investigate and find it was an isolated incident, then so be it. I just feel like someone that makes such poor, careless, dangerous decisions, may be making them on a regular basis. If she got caught this time, it may be a wake-up call to the our community that might save these children from a future "incident" that doesn't go so well.
brick2112

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

i would sure like to be a sit in in the courtroom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

The girl reported as being 7 is not 7. She's 5
itsme

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
explains the size....huh? Its horrible a mother would leave her children for the wolves to come!! I mean isn't that what it would be???

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I sure would like to know who this stupid mother is. She needs to be fined big for this so as to make sure it never happens again!
brick2112

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

guest wrote:
I am assuming you know who it is. Can we have a name? I really don't understand why they didn't give her name in the state gazette. She will be in court tomorrow morning. Won't we be able to find out then?
1MadMommy

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

guest wrote:
I sure would like to know who this stupid mother is. She needs to be fined big for this so as to make sure it never happens again!
I really hope they teach a her lesson so that something like this doesn't happen again. I also hope that others making such careless and dangerous decisions take notes too. At the least, I hope they investigate and see if these kids are being put at risk or if this was a one-time really bad choice.
They are idiots

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

me and my wife wre at Walgreens a couple of weeks ago, and some idiot left his son in the car with it running while he ran inside. The child couldnt have been more than 2 years old. My wife noticed it and I decided to sit in our car and keep an eye on the child until someone came out. The guy came out ofcourse he didnt look much older than 17 or 18. I dont get some people and where they get their brains?
Grandpa

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I think of my 5 yr old granddaughter and I just can't imagine leaving her unprotected like that! She is so precious to me! I would want to kill ANYONE that tried to hurt her, even in the slightest way! Children are so innocent and they are totally at an adults mercy. I look at the sweet little innocent eyes of my grand daughter and I can not understand how someone can look at eyes like that and still do some of the insane things that they do to sweet little babies!..Sometimes this world makes me sick!...A loving grandfather...
1MadMommy

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Well...I guess this morning is the morning of truth. The paper said she was to appear in court at 9:00 today. I hope for the sake of those precious babies our courts take this and really looks at it good.
1MadMommy

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

1MadMommy wrote:
Well...I guess this morning is the morning of truth. The paper said she was to appear in court at 9:00 today. I hope for the sake of those precious babies our courts take this and really looks at it good.
Oh darn, it is not until tomorrow that she goes to court.:(
never will

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

My baby is 11Years old and i will not let her stay in a car along that lady don't need kids im sorry to say
alone overnight

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I know a parent who worked third shift and left his 9 & 11 year old home over night on Friday of the weekends he had them. Said he had nobody to keep them on that Friday night he had them because he could not afford a babysitter after paying child support. Well then leave them with their mother till Saturday you idiot. He was turned in to children's services. All they did was tell him to appoint a babysitter on his weekend to have them or his parenting rights would be suspended for 6 months. He didn't get fined or charged with anything. I mean, isn't that neglect?
1MadMommy

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

A friend of mine was in court today and the charge was continued for the state to talk to children's services. Maybe something will be taken seriously and looked into.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

152 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min TN Voter 140,507
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 18 min Guest 54
anyone have a go kart for sale?running or not r... 22 min looking 3
wedding venues (Jan '13) 23 min Dolores Brown 6
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Guest 96,704
Danny Ray Sawyers 1 hr JUSTAVOTER 16
cliff Phillips 1 hr secret 1
•••
•••
•••
Dyersburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters