Since: May 09

Gleason, TN

#61 May 15, 2009
Sam wrote:
Change your name to Sunny. Maybe that'll help.
hmmm, that's what a family member from Georgia told me to do. I like stormyweather, guess I could change it to tornado weather, or hurricane peggy . Would that be better?

A family member out od state has visited the web site and they are trying to cool me down, and someone else from another state said they would visit the web site. i told them this is typical for the area. They know I am not lieiing they came up here and saw first hand. They went to me to the court house and mcdowell the one that kept my back to the door at the sheriffs office while George ramsey left in his police car, when I needed help. Made a remark to us as we were going upstairs my sisters said who was that? Did I hear him right? i said yes, he was the sheriff when I went to him when Tony held me at knife point and spit in my face telling me if I moved he would kill me. It was after I had divorced Tony.

Gleason, TN

#62 May 15, 2009
I was fighting all that owed George Ramsey favors and Tony and cindy's family , try that one on for a battle that you had just come out of a marriage of hell you had put up with from a whole family . card readers, so called christians that had been in church all of their life but didn't know the word of God. i looked back after 7 eyars and said whew that was a close one.

Gleason, TN

#63 May 15, 2009
The boy I was seeing in the air force at the time I married tony, Had already asked me to marry him after he got out of the air force. He became a preacher, wouldn't we have become a pair? Tony saw him, he came home on leave once, guess he thought he would try to beat his time. and marry me first. He said to boys when he saw me walking past his apartment to go to the milk store. i am going to marry that girl pointing me out. My words to the girl I was walking with was , oh no, we have some Georgia tech boys move in. i didn't like Georgia tech boys. we had to walk through the campus to get to our high school and they were vulgar to the teen aged girls sometimes. If I was alone I sometimes ran through in fear home from school.
i know everyone here wished I had stayed in Georgia, but no more than I do. Let me see justice and I will gladly leave your state, Gove me back all that was stolen in conspiracies and corruption and my damages. I don't care if your whole state goes to hell in lies and corruption. I think that is not too much to ask. you destroyed my life and had everyone from doctors to politicians to even attorneys and judgesI tried to get to represent me telling everyone I was crazy. I am sorry I didn't let you keep on drugging me and keep me in a drugged state of mind, now my mind just gets tired froim the battles of evil people. I have to escape to a more peaceful place in jesus's arms once in a while and drop my sword.

Gleason, TN

#64 May 15, 2009
sorry I hit wrong keys in my spelling sometimes.

Greece

#65 May 15, 2009
This would have never happened if people in power had not got involved, and compensation given for damages to my body, and my child had not been taken with all my rights taken to not even know her school work or going to doctors and hospitals. i read her doctors report and doctors said her mother cindy. I was her mother not cindy. i had a friend that got the report for me I had no right to know she went to the hospital or what was going on. I could not see her report cards nothing. Tony and cindy played their games with me, knowing I could not keep her even though when I had custody Judge Lanier patted them on the back, out of court saying he could not talk to them with me present he would talk to them later. Justice and truth, no way. conspiracies and corruption and perjury. yes
friendsofthem

Erin, TN

#66 May 15, 2009
i agree with "Guest" if you dont like the way they do it you apply for a job with them see how well you do!!!!! if you ask me theres not enough of them to go around. They put up with more bullshit then you think, & take a chance of getting shot at , i supose you also think the ppl in the services are jokes. There might be some sour ones in the bunch. but over all i think they r pretty DAM cool. you just mad cause you been arrested & they spoiled your fun.
Wife

Dyersburg, TN

#67 May 15, 2009
Sounds like you need to talk to a shrink instead of this message board.

Gleason, TN

#68 May 15, 2009
friendsofthem wrote:
i agree with "Guest" if you dont like the way they do it you apply for a job with them see how well you do!!!!! if you ask me theres not enough of them to go around. They put up with more bullshit then you think, & take a chance of getting shot at , i supose you also think the ppl in the services are jokes. There might be some sour ones in the bunch. but over all i think they r pretty DAM cool. you just mad cause you been arrested & they spoiled your fun.
I agree, My brother worked for the law in another state. I saw him being harrassed by criminals out of uniform because he had arrested them. I looked at him one day, and asked why he took what they were saying he said peggy youn have to let it go in one ear and out the other. He said they will get caught again. He had guns put to his head with criminals saying they should have killed him. He said yeah, but I am putting the cuffs on you now and called them what they were. A good deputy and law officrs life is in danger every day, not klnowing if they will go home to their families because some nut goes off the deep end. These men are good men a lot of them that have families trying to raise their families. i hate it when i have to call them, i am sometimes angry with what is going on. they have had to tell me to calm down or go inside and I did. i have never been against the law, I have been against those that corrupt them. They deserve every new material available to them to protect theirselves to make sure they go back to their families every day

Gleason, TN

#69 May 15, 2009
Deputies get spit on, kicked , hit and have close calls of death. jails have turned into mental hospitals with drugs and alcohol, and criminals yelling we want it more like a resort. drugs are gotten in sometimes by underminding the officers criminals are not dumb they know every crack to get drugs and illegal substance in. Some bad law officers that get money on the side also let them bring it in or bring it in theirselves. in law it is not good to trust anyone. There is bad in all professions, even in churches and preachers.
Sam

Dyersburg, TN

#70 May 15, 2009
stormyweather wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm, that's what a family member from Georgia told me to do. I like stormyweather, guess I could change it to tornado weather, or hurricane peggy . Would that be better?
A family member out od state has visited the web site and they are trying to cool me down, and someone else from another state said they would visit the web site. i told them this is typical for the area. They know I am not lieiing they came up here and saw first hand. They went to me to the court house and mcdowell the one that kept my back to the door at the sheriffs office while George ramsey left in his police car, when I needed help. Made a remark to us as we were going upstairs my sisters said who was that? Did I hear him right? i said yes, he was the sheriff when I went to him when Tony held me at knife point and spit in my face telling me if I moved he would kill me. It was after I had divorced Tony.
If you want a troubling name could it be your prefer being a victim? Some people aren't happy unless they're sad. You're not like that, are you? Don't you think God would be pleased if you were an inspiring ray of sunshine instead of a dark, gloomy cloud? Then people would say after all you've been through with the entire city, county and state against you, you still bring joy into our lives. It could happen. The first step is changing your name to something bright, pretty and happy.

Gleason, TN

#71 May 15, 2009
Wife wrote:
Sounds like you need to talk to a shrink instead of this message board.
lol, looks like you have some problem issues. not me. i told you off last night, when you said for me to move. i am not going any where , not unless God takes me, whew. i'll be glad to go then. Jesus has planned a coming home party for me. You sound like you hate me for telling the truth. Do you want to kill me? I am not a hard target, and as many enemies as I have you proboly will get by with it and nobody would ever know. Just do a good job, I don't want to suffer long. the sting of death if you hit just right will be only for a moment. nobody will know, except God.

Gleason, TN

#72 May 15, 2009
I will go a step further I will forgive you right now, but that doesn't mean God will.

Pratt, KS

#73 May 15, 2009
I don't see how the officers can keep their sanity, this is a crazy city, I think just about everybody has burnt their brains up on drugs and alcohol. I thought my child were telling me lies when he came home wanting me to let him drink saying some other childrens parents let their children drink. I responded I didn't care what other parents did , he was not going to drink in my house. I grabbed him and some of his friends up a few times .I found out he wasn't lieing when I saw first hand how parents gave their children alcohol and drugs while in there teens and I got into the world and saw even toddlers pick up their parents beer cans and drink. what does this do to a baby's mind . they bgrow up to be apcoholics and drug users as their parents. If you don't let your child they get with these kids in school and they pick it up with them even the rich kids.. It is hard to keep your kids away from it . I heard one drug pusher say years ago and laugh, I am the one that got it started in dyer county high school. He drove a nice car, his parents couldn't afford the car but they knew he was putting drugs into the hands of other children. This is crazy. for adults that know and allow their kids to push drugs destroyng other children's life. He said this stuff speaking of marajuana makes you smarter, he acted and spoke like a dumb moron that he was. he seemed to not even know what his name was sometimes.

Gleason, TN

#74 May 16, 2009
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want a troubling name could it be your prefer being a victim? Some people aren't happy unless they're sad. You're not like that, are you? Don't you think God would be pleased if you were an inspiring ray of sunshine instead of a dark, gloomy cloud? Then people would say after all you've been through with the entire city, county and state against you, you still bring joy into our lives. It could happen. The first step is changing your name to something bright, pretty and happy.
I answered your post in every true christian should be offended, I told you that you could call me jelly bean. I am not a gloomy person. I hate the memories. I have never been against the law or fought law officers ever. I was never violent to them and some were very nice to me. Why don't you like stormy weather?
lol, we'll sing in the sunshine, we'll laugh every dayyyy, then I will be one my way. or what about the song >>>stormy oh stormy bring back those sunny days. I know anne murray sang the first song who sings the second song.
hmmm, makes me want to dance, I am not bad, I just sound bad sometimes. that was sweet advice thank you, but I am sort of like general patton, he was a warrior, and his mouth got him in trouble sometimes but he was a general i admired because even as bad as he was, his faith was in jesus, He was a mess.the night the neighbore that shot rockets at my house, I was trying to watch the movie Patton, and I couldn't hear it. Wouldn't that make you angry? I could have fought the whole bunch of men and whipped them all as angry as I was.lol
I 'll try to be nice, but I will keep the name stormyweather.for awhile anyway. thanks

Gleason, TN

#75 May 16, 2009
If dyer county cleaned up some drugs and criminal activity , it might be a nice place to live and raise a family, just think of it mayberry , with a sheriff like andy taylor, and deputies like don knotts. come to think about it we do have some like don knotts. all we need is andy taylor.
Whatever

Columbia, KY

#76 May 17, 2009
Well for one thing, the deputies have NOTHING to do with the jail. They arrest them & transport them to booking and from there its corrections job to take care of them. So if you have a complaint about the jail take it up with them.

These deputies put up with more crap than anyone knows. They spend 8 PLUS hours a day taking care of people in this county. They answer every complaint no matter how silly and stupid and they do a great job. Sure, you can get on here and trash them but Im sure when you need them you call.

Gleason, TN

#77 May 17, 2009
Whatever wrote:
Well for one thing, the deputies have NOTHING to do with the jail. They arrest them & transport them to booking and from there its corrections job to take care of them. So if you have a complaint about the jail take it up with them.
These deputies put up with more crap than anyone knows. They spend 8 PLUS hours a day taking care of people in this county. They answer every complaint no matter how silly and stupid and they do a great job. Sure, you can get on here and trash them but Im sure when you need them you call.
who is trashing law officers not me. How silly is a call when a disturbance comes up that might turn into a brawl or someone getting killed. I know they stay busy. they do get calls from mentally retarded and have to do the work sometimes that takes the patience of a saint. but even sometimes the calls made open doors to what may happen if someone gets killed. Many people have been killed in dyer county that have been arrested over and over that are potential danger to other people's lives.How small or great the call is could solve a case later .i know that a call about disputes when a murder or robbery is taking place has more weight than a dispute. I would hate for sheriffs dept cut back on officers when so much crime is going on. Just as the dogs that were shot but who ever shot these dogs most assurely is commiting crimes else where. I know the good the bad and the evil part of law. Do you want to hear the rest of the story? if you are insinuateing that I am trashing law officers you are certainly wrong.

Gleason, TN

#78 May 17, 2009
I think a curfew should be in order, with crimes being committed if you are caught out after hours, and stopped you better have a good reason to be out. Now crime is bold to do them in day light . Noone watching for crimes but surely someone going by saw them . i know I gave called them, snakes like to do things when they think noone else sees and denying crime when officers come. trying to make the victim look like they are lieing I have seen it too many times. They bring out knives , swords , machette;s , and hide them before deputies get to scene denying saying the victim is crazy. I know what I am saying. Deputies can't arrest because they didn't see it, the victims word against the perpetrator. it's a con and prison game that drugs and alcohol use.

Gleason, TN

#79 May 17, 2009
There are different reasons for these tactics, some being someone provokeing someone to gain material property or other reasons, sometimes it is called dirty work of people in power, get my message?

Gleason, TN

#80 May 17, 2009
Let me give an example of a bad example of an officer. I was fighting in Georgia for my grandchildren, last visit I was told, never to see them again the story is in every true christian should be offended. After holding onto my grandchildren and they got them from me, my mind was in a trauma state, many women were around me from the cartersville human services. I was not out of control neither did I hit anyone. I could not let go of my grandchildren to the people that I fought here agin in dyer county. The women were comforting me, the police had been called. I couldn't speak my mouth was os dry, I was so thristy, a lady was handing me water from a cup. the officer came in and knocked it from my hands grabbed me slung me around these women saw this. I was about to fall still in a state of shock and trauma, the officer sprayed with with maze so close it burnt my eyes so bad and my face it took weeks to heal, even the deputies at the Carterville sheriffs dept . was offended , asking me questions after I was taken to jail. How close was the officer to you. I said the can was right in my face almost touching. I could not breath I beeged her to let the window down some. My heart felt like my heart was stopping. She would not even crack the window .Those women at the human services saw, and knew I was not fighting just holding onto my grandchildren.I have their testimony given in truth by a woman that came to dyersburg to testify , she was even the woman that stayed in the room my last visit with my grandbabies.Dyer County was not nice to her either, not law officers but somebody did not like people outside coming in and telling the truth as she left crying and apologiseing to me. not all law officers would not have done what would have happened to me and I know it. The deputies at the cartersville sheriffs dept. thought it was wrong too. When I was released from jail, they thought a riot had started the inmates knew my story , and I told them I had to fight for those grandchildren ,a room of about 100 women when a message came over intercom I made bail . they were cheering and claping It hurt my ears. My sister heard it standing with a deputy up front, my sister asked the deputy what was the noise, the deputy said i don't know they must be rioting. My sister questioned me outside about it, I said they knew my stand and were wishing me well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save Beau, The Yellow Lab- This Woman Started it 23 min guest 40
God is Great 42 min impulse 1,813
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 44 min impulse 3,997
Guys that don't take care of their kids (Oct '11) 51 min Louise 10
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Gin is in the House 99,993
New constable in Finley 1 hr Concerned 72
Jessica Santos 1 hr DamnShame 2
Tammy Hipps 3 hr BLOOD MONEY 16
Michael Young 2 10 hr Michael Young 52
Wreck on 104 15 hr MBA 7
Dyersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?