Concerned Has there

Ripley, TN

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Been an accident in dyersburg today that anyone knows of?
OMG OH NO

Sioux City, IA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
A big yellow school bus full of childrern was hit by a train as the bus tried to cross the tracks. All died except the driver. Heas was able to jump to safety.
Guardian

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2013
OMG OH NO
You are one sick SOB and you need to be charged. This is beyond your first amendment right. There is nothing funny about your post. It is sick and demented. You need to be locked up you stupid, redneck, piece of garbage!
Chris

Henderson, TN

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Guardian wrote:
OMG OH NO
You are one sick SOB and you need to be charged. This is beyond your first amendment right. There is nothing funny about your post. It is sick and demented. You need to be locked up you stupid, redneck, piece of garbage!
I agree with Governor Brownlow that we should have drowned all the Southerners in the Gulf of Mexico when we had the chance. They are a disgrace to this country.
Wow

Benton, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Dude is an idiot and u can kiss my southern bass
really

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Your sick!
curious1

Cambridge, MA

#9 Feb 10, 2013
really dude you going to talk about southerns ok we have more sense than half the people around your an idot being a stupid f*ck..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon Burnette 4 min Guest 2
child molester(dyersburg) (May '09) 56 min quest 267
First Citizens Website/App 1 hr Mandy b 3
Karen Swift 2 hr guest 83
See the gloating face of a republican KY madman 2 hr REDS don t care 1
Sheriff of dyer co 3 hr guest 66
Secrecy of Senate health care bill is a nationa... 3 hr REDS don t care 3

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance