White Choc locked up again?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Really

Dyersburg, TN

#1 May 13, 2013
When are they going to throw away the key on this piece of trash. http://dcso.co.dyer.tn.us :81/ois/details.aspx?id=73170
The End

Sioux City, IA

#2 May 13, 2013
Patience my friend, Patience. Choc will be departing shortly. Father Satan says please be Patient.
ask who

Sioux City, IA

#3 May 13, 2013
The End wrote:
Patience my friend, Patience. Choc will be departing shortly. Father Satan says please be Patient.
who cares Angela
ask who

Sioux City, IA

#4 May 13, 2013
The End wrote:
YOU should be careful what you post .Maybe your ip should be pulled .iF SOMETHING where to happen to him ,you would get to know how it fills to be accused ,And there plenty of evidence on topix.
B Diddy

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 May 13, 2013
ask who wrote:
<quoted text>YOU should be careful what you post .Maybe your ip should be pulled .iF SOMETHING where to happen to him ,you would get to know how it fills to be accused ,And there plenty of evidence on topix.
You just went Full Tard and you should never go Full Tard!! I take it you are just another Milltown reject that lives off the government and eats cheese sandwiches while you watch Steve Harvey!!!

Since: May 13

Union City, GA

#6 May 15, 2013
Love it when people get on here just to talk trash about people... but don't have the guts to show who they are. Makes my day

Tucker, GA

#7 May 15, 2013
White. Chocolate is great but peanut butter fudge is better !!!!!
lol

Sioux City, IA

#8 May 16, 2013
What'd he do this time

Dyersburg, TN

#9 May 16, 2013
DOMESTIC ASSAULT
SEXUAL BATTERY
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT

http://dcso.co.dyer.tn.us :81/ois/details.aspx?id=73170
mystery guest

Little Rock, AR

#10 May 17, 2013
White chocolate is the stupidest [email protected] nickname I have ever heard.

Grapevine, TX

#11 May 17, 2013
What the heck is his real name
Really

Rowlett, TX

#12 May 17, 2013
Stephen Scearce wrote:
Love it when people get on here just to talk trash about people... but don't have the guts to show who they are. Makes my day
You are an idiot. Grow up & quit living off family you piece of shit!
ken

United States

#13 May 17, 2013
Chris criswell lis his name and hes a SNITCH!! aka white chocolate. Snitch boy yo day coming
julie

United States

#14 May 17, 2013
Ken u not shit lil boy u would run and cry like a dam baby if a guy came after u so blow smoke up your hos ass Bitch
brandy barker

Cedar Grove, TN

#15 May 19, 2013
Hell yal aint no better sad when all u got to do in life is run people down

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17 May 19, 2013
Wait, what's wrong with Steve Harvey? He's great on Family Feud.
people

Sioux City, IA

#18 May 19, 2013
julie wrote:
Ken u not shit lil boy u would run and cry like a dam baby if a guy came after u so blow smoke up your hos ass Bitch
So you posted as KEN TO HUM what your real name like we know
really

United States

#19 May 23, 2013
ken wrote:
Chris criswell lis his name and hes a SNITCH!! arka white chocolate. Snitch boy yo day coming
white chocolate might be alot of thangs but a snitch ain't one of em! This must be ken hipps. U just mad cuz he punkd yo a%% out!
Love it

Sioux City, IA

#20 May 23, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text> white chocolate might be alot of thangs but a snitch ain't one of em! This must be ken hipps. U just mad cuz he punkd yo a%% out!
REALLY you must DRUGOUT try kelly pretending to be he know where Ken was when this was POSTED so gey you a job and stay off topix PLAYING.living my life
dude

Humboldt, TN

#21 May 23, 2013
Love it wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY you must DRUGOUT try kelly pretending to be he know where Ken was when this was POSTED so gey you a job and stay off topix PLAYING.living my life
He's trying to tell us something, I just know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hit a women go to jail (May '15) 1 hr Alfredo G 34
Meth heads 3 hr just sayin 10
DYERSBURG is a dead end town 4 hr Chicago Wind 10
Anyone know anything about a Tennessee highway ... 5 hr 10twoand4 37
Omg i just want an honest decient woman 5 hr Guest 18
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 5 hr Pennie Lane 1,239
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 5 hr Pennie Lane 10,700
Wreck on Highway between dyersburg and Newbern 9 hr Guest 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance