Truck Drivers Suck!
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Transplant

Sioux City, IA

#1 Feb 17, 2011
Truck drivers don't give a damn about anyone bu themselves. They cut off passenger vehicles to pass another slow ass trucker even though it takes them 4 miles to make the pass! WOW!

“Spirited Resistor!”

Since: Sep 09

***Home of The Free***

#2 Feb 17, 2011
Truck drivers move America.
a trucker

Stanton, TN

#3 Feb 17, 2011
Transplant wrote:
Truck drivers don't give a damn about anyone bu themselves. They cut off passenger vehicles to pass another slow ass trucker even though it takes them 4 miles to make the pass! WOW!
without trucks your lazy no good for nothing would not be able to wipe you a s s or eat or have a house truckers bring everything 90% of all accidents are the fault of cars

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2011
a trucker wrote:
<quoted text>without trucks your lazy no good for nothing would not be able to wipe you a s s or eat or have a house truckers bring everything 90% of all accidents are the fault of cars
Take a deep breath, calm down and retype that, so that it makes sense. That is if you haven't already beaten your keyboard into oblivion. LOL =D
UH -OH

Sioux City, IA

#5 Feb 18, 2011
STAY OUT OF THE HIGH SPEED LANES UNLESS YOUR PASSING AND GET OFF THE CELL PHONES AND TEXT MESSAGING . THE ROADS ARE FOR EVERY ONE IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE WITHOUT BEING IN A HURRY TRY LEAVING A LITTLE EARLIER FOR YOUR DESTINATION.

Olive Branch, MS

#6 Feb 18, 2011
i think they rock!! i fall in behind them and haul @ss!! lol let's keep truckin'

San Antonio, TX

#8 Feb 18, 2011
a trucker wrote:
<quoted text>without trucks your lazy no good for nothing would not be able to wipe you a s s or eat or have a house truckers bring everything 90% of all accidents are the fault of cars
maybe the truckers should really think about how much and what they are taking to stay awake, next time they want to claim! 90% of all truckers use, and yes I know they give test but most of the stuff they use is out of their system in 72. So lets just think about that.
youdontknow

Sioux City, IA

#10 Feb 18, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>maybe the truckers should really think about how much and what they are taking to stay awake, next time they want to claim! 90% of all truckers use, and yes I know they give test but most of the stuff they use is out of their system in 72. So lets just think about that.
90% huh? Tell me where you got your statistics. Sound to me like you just made an uneducated guess. One recent study put truckers abusing drugs at a mere 5%.( Drug use in the general motoring public is much higher.) There are some bad apples out there. You just decided to use a preconceived misconception and proved nothing but ignorance. I've been a truck driver for many many years, and while there are drivers who do abuse drugs, the majority do not. And remember this, if it wasn't for 18 wheelers America would starve. If you have it a trucker brought it.
youdontknow

Sioux City, IA

#11 Feb 18, 2011
And a trucker can be stopped and given a drug and or alcohol test at any weigh station. So, that blows the 72 hour crap all to hell. Most truckers wouldn't take the risk of a surprise drug test and loose there livelihood. (Notice, I said most.)

San Antonio, TX

#12 Feb 18, 2011
youdontknow wrote:
<quoted text>
90% huh? Tell me where you got your statistics. Sound to me like you just made an uneducated guess. One recent study put truckers abusing drugs at a mere 5%.( Drug use in the general motoring public is much higher.) There are some bad apples out there. You just decided to use a preconceived misconception and proved nothing but ignorance. I've been a truck driver for many many years, and while there are drivers who do abuse drugs, the majority do not. And remember this, if it wasn't for 18 wheelers America would starve. If you have it a trucker brought it.
its 5% who are caught. And yes they can stop them anytime to do a test, but really its all about getting the load delivered and getting paid. Most employers don't care as long as the job gets done and there are no accidents. So you just continue calling me those names. actually, its funny how upset and vocal people get when the truth is spoken.
UH -OH

Sioux City, IA

#13 Feb 18, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
right, i will text, talk, take pics, whatever i want to do with my cell phone while driving, and you will not do shit about it.
NO BUT WHEN YOU EAT THE ASS END OF SOMEONE ELSE S VEHICLE YOU CAN'T SAY YOU WEREN'T TOLD DUMB ASS
UH -OH

Sioux City, IA

#14 Feb 18, 2011
THESE FOLKS THOUGHT THEY KNEW IT AND COULD DO WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO TOO .SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA FIND OUT THE HARD WAY .

Medon, TN

#15 Feb 18, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
right, i will text, talk, take pics, whatever i want to do with my cell phone while driving, and you will not do shit about it.
You are the type of as*hole that causes a lot of deaths. Maybe you will be the next.
youdontknow

Sioux City, IA

#16 Feb 18, 2011
Actually, what I get vocal about is, people like Transplant above, who want to blame the trucker all the time. You have no idea how many times a day I am cut off by someone in a four wheeler who just had to save 4 seconds on his way to work or home or wherever. The general motoring public has no idea how long it takes to stop an 18 wheeler. At 55 mph, it takes over 450 feet to bring it to a complete stop. Most 4 wheelers think we can stop on a dime and give nine cents change. If they only knew that they take there lives in there own hands every time they cut off a big truck. I'll apologize for the name calling. It was uncalled for. It is about making the delivery. However to lump all truckers into the same category is unfair. We all do not do drugs and do our best to follow the rules. If only some of the other road users would do the same.
anon

Humboldt, TN

#17 Feb 18, 2011
The problem lies with people in cars. Truck drivers are usually the most careful and polite drivers.

San Antonio, TX

#18 Feb 18, 2011
youdontknow wrote:
Actually, what I get vocal about is, people like Transplant above, who want to blame the trucker all the time. You have no idea how many times a day I am cut off by someone in a four wheeler who just had to save 4 seconds on his way to work or home or wherever. The general motoring public has no idea how long it takes to stop an 18 wheeler. At 55 mph, it takes over 450 feet to bring it to a complete stop. Most 4 wheelers think we can stop on a dime and give nine cents change. If they only knew that they take there lives in there own hands every time they cut off a big truck. I'll apologize for the name calling. It was uncalled for. It is about making the delivery. However to lump all truckers into the same category is unfair. We all do not do drugs and do our best to follow the rules. If only some of the other road users would do the same.
its ok, some people get up set when they feel like they are getting attacked. But that was not what I was meaning it to look like. I wasn't trying to say all, but alot do, and even though I agree with you on buttheads who cut truckers off, I still hope that you do admit that some truckers do speed and cause there own lack of sometimes stopping in time. Even though everyone should respect and be considerate of all others on the road. You got to admit that trucks are bigger and can cause more damage if abused. So everyone just be responsible and act like adults when driving anything on the road that could end anyone's life.
youdontknow

Sioux City, IA

#19 Feb 18, 2011
I do agree that there are still some renegade truckers out there that just won't follow the rules. Everyone needs to be more conscious of following distance, speed and being more attentive while driving.
Toya

United States

#20 Feb 19, 2011
I use to blame it all on a truck driver...that is until I married one. These 4 wheelers are nutts. They will be on the phone and cut you off so quick. You would be amazed at the things I have seen, when I went out on the road with him. People have no respect for truckers anymore. Think about it...no truckers would mean...no food, personal items, no nothing. So lets appreciate these men/women BC without them we have nothing. I loveeeee my trucker!!!!!
vols fan

Benton, KY

#21 Feb 19, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I drive a truck and I can tell you that you can do all that crap as much as you want to but when it starts taking away from your ability to safely operate a vehicle and you try to run over me in the process I will put your ass off the road in a heartbeat...because you are stupid and a danger to everyone driving around you. So if you think you can take on an 80,000 pound truck that cannot stop or manuever as fast as a car then go ahead and be stupid.
vols fan

Benton, KY

#22 Feb 19, 2011
Transplant wrote:
You're so stupid you shouldn't even be driving. Truck drivers do give a damn...which is probably why your stupid ass hasn't been run over and killed. People like you will change lanes and cut off a truck then hit the brakes right in front of the truck...because you are too stupid to understand that it takes a lot longer to stop a loaded truck than it does for you to stop your car. I drive a truck and I see it every day. The biggest problem on the roads are idiots like you in cars. Your types are the ones that cause the vast majority of all accidents...so shut the hell up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Older woman needed (Nov '16) 1 min stopthemadness 12
Help with Christmas 1 hr Lol 25
eiw 2 hr Guest 1
Rob wood and Jennifer wood 3 hr Guest 2
Karen Swift/ Phil Bivens 5 hr Hello 153
Kroger has mice infestation? 5 hr LetsGoKrogering 14
Not ONE (1) Mexican in court in Dyer County 6 hr Danno 8

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance