First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Beachcomber

Saint Louis, MO

#62 Jan 12, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. I wonder what an aerosol packaging industry is and how would he run such a business out of the house?
I have no idea and tried looking up just what this type business involved or what it was and couldn't figure it out other than it has to do with spray cans and possibly filling them. Maybe he was a sales rep or something for some company, but I agree, that type work certainly couldn't be done out of one's kitchen or garage. They would have to have all sorts of permits and licensing, not to mention some type of air recovery system or something because of harmful air pollutants and everything under guidelines with the EPA. I just found it strange it was reported in the paper.
breakerbreaker1. 9

Jackson, TN

#63 Jan 12, 2012
[QUOTE who="breakerbreaker1.9 "]<quoted text>
no not opinion facts "

So then, fill us in.
just say that he's got very close with someone very close to me and has said things that has put him in the situation of knowing things only the perp who murdered Karen would know
breakerbreaker1. 9

Jackson, TN

#64 Jan 12, 2012
guest wrote:
[QUOTE who="breakerbreaker1.9 "]If it was my wife I would be in front of every camera in the media demanding to help find her and when they found her demanding to know who done it. I think he's guilty "

If you did it you would be just like david. You wouldnt want to be in front of the cameras talking about it.you would be afraid you would let something slip. Sheriff box has been so quiet to i think he is afraid he will let something slip also. u cant blame them. it would be bad if they let something slip that would put them away for life.
yes I would be in front of every news camera begging for help and clues
OMG

Sedalia, KY

#65 Jan 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Because I a so sick of hearing "the husband did it, the husband did it". He may have killer her, I don't know, but neither does anyone else, except for David and perhaps the killer if it's not him. If he got fired at work because of his wife being murdered, I would think there would be some kind of lawsuit, wouldn't you? If he was convicted, I could understand it, but at this point he is as innocent as anyone else. If I got fired because someone thought I murdered someone (with absolutely no proof), I would be finding me the best lawyer around and I would own that company before I was through. Like I said, he may very well have killed her, I don't know and I don't think so, but there is absolutely no evidence that has been released that points to him or anyone else at this point. If he is found guilty, fry his butt, but until he confesses or is found guiltyin a court of law, he is innocent, just like the rest of us, even the murderer since there is no proof of anything except she is dead. JMO, but I don't think there is any evidence pointing to anyone at this point or the Sheriff would have done something. My heavens, there is a murderer on the loose and nothing has been done and I really don't think anything will be done. I hope I am wrong and they will find her killer, but I really don't think her husband did it. JMO so go ahead and let the bashing begin. lol
Just curious , how would you feel if you knew for a fact that he killed her, but was never charged, or tried for the murder?
ummmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#66 Jan 13, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text> Just curious , how would you feel if you knew for a fact that he killed her, but was never charged, or tried for the murder?
OMG! Did Tim Box, have something to do with this, or not? That is what you said.
OMG

Sedalia, KY

#67 Jan 14, 2012
ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! Did Tim Box, have something to do with this, or not? That is what you said.
I am not the OMG who posted all that crap. How many times do I have to tell you ? In fact I believe it is you , and your talking to yourself.
ummmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#68 Jan 14, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text> I am not the OMG who posted all that crap. How many times do I have to tell you ? In fact I believe it is you , and your talking to yourself.
I am not talking to my self, nor putting this stuff up here, you are doing it your self, and I am asking you if they were involved or not?
concerned

United States

#69 Jan 14, 2012
Time Will tell.
Time will

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#70 Feb 22, 2014
Was the man accused of poisoning the dogs sentenced to anything for it?
Ticktock

Sioux City, IA

#71 Feb 22, 2014
Always pondering. NO, he was not. Heard he isn't even in dyer county anymore. Not in tennessee at all.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#73 Feb 23, 2014
Ticktock wrote:
Always pondering. NO, he was not. Heard he isn't even in dyer county anymore. Not in tennessee at all.
Interesting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Potential budget cuts for Tennessee 20 min guest 7
Right to work for LESS news in reds 50 min REDS don t care 1
Robert and Hallie 1 hr Need help 4
Unionville 1 hr Guest 2
Topix really sucks , NOW... 2 hr Considering who ... 6
Jail 7 hr Toby LeT 4
Does anyone know a great church to go to in Dye... (Jul '09) 7 hr Science 137

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance