First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Camper

Humboldt, TN

#1 Jun 29, 2013
Does anybody know a place in tennesee with in a couple hours from here to go camping that has clear water like the current river in van buren missouri?
Well

Ripley, TN

#2 Jun 29, 2013
Camper wrote:
Does anybody know a place in tennesee with in a couple hours from here to go camping that has clear water like the current river in van buren missouri?
Buffalo River
Camper

Humboldt, TN

#3 Jun 30, 2013
how far from here?
guest2

Madisonville, KY

#4 Jun 30, 2013
Go to Jackson, get on 40 towards Nashville and take exit 143 (loretta lynn dude ranch exit). Turn right follow the signs. It's about an hour and 45 mins from dyersburg.
Camper

Humboldt, TN

#5 Jul 1, 2013
And the water is definately clear? Whats a good camp ground to stay at there that is reasonable priced?
guest2

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jul 1, 2013
It's not clear but fun to go and do. Get on Internet and do a search for buffalo river Tn. It will give you several sites to check out.
Camper

United States

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Im looking for a place with clear water. I camp at the current river in vsn buren but wanting to camp somewhere a little closer.

Madisonville, KY

#8 Jul 1, 2013
Well, then guess ya better just stay home or get ready for van buren!
Camper

Humboldt, TN

#9 Jul 1, 2013
is there a place to camp on the buffalo for those who dont want to float or canoe?

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Jul 1, 2013
Camper wrote:
Im looking for a place with clear water. I camp at the current river in vsn buren but wanting to camp somewhere a little closer.
Does your toilet have clear water? Just fix the shower curtain into a tent.
Well

Ripley, TN

#11 Jul 1, 2013
I've camped at Buffalo River, and the water is pretty clear. It's bluish green, not muddy looking! I love it there. There's places along the river edge to camp.
Camper

United States

#12 Jul 3, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Does your toilet have clear water? Just fix the shower curtain into a tent.
Shut the hell up. Ppl like u need to be flushed down the toilet
Camper

United States

#13 Jul 3, 2013
Well wrote:
I've camped at Buffalo River, and the water is pretty clear. It's bluish green, not muddy looking! I love it there. There's places along the river edge to camp.
Thank you for the info

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Jul 5, 2013
Camper wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the hell up. Ppl like u need to be flushed down the toilet
That would be like you reliving your high school days.

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Jul 6, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>That would be like you reliving your high school days.
No one can ask a question with out the same smart azzes gotta say something stupid . People like you should be and could be banned . Stupidty
guest who

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Jul 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>No one can ask a question with out the same smart azzes gotta say something stupid . People like you should be and could be banned . Stupidty

[you are so right] some of these ppl are stupid. cant get on here and say anything nice about anything.the dumbasses don't do anything but talk about ppl and things that they don't know nothing about. they don't know anything about camping because they cant pull their house trailer. just saying get a life and do something with it

Martin, TN

#21 Jul 6, 2013
Camper wrote:
is there a place to camp on the buffalo for those who dont want to float or canoe?
you can camp out there and not have to float the river they even have electricity where u can hook up fans

Dyersburg, TN

#23 Jul 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>No one can ask a question with out the same smart azzes gotta say something stupid . People like you should be and could be banned . Stupidty
You can't ban us. You are retarded.

Dyersburg, TN

#24 Jul 6, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa spanky . Ya just made a wise azz remark . Hey weflcome to the game . I bet ya ride a pink Barbie Bike with training wheels !
That's a lil too cool for them. Don't ya think?

Dyersburg, TN

#25 Jul 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>you can camp out there and not have to float the river they even have electricity where u can hook up fans
Wow. That is so coooooooool while camping. Let's take an inddor bathroom, television, cell phone, plug in lights, and a humidifier with us..........It's called CAMPING. Ya know, the great outdoors. If ya need electricity, get an RV. Wussy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobs hiring 11 min Looking 1
not one day (Nov '12) 15 min pixie 2,807
TV Shows 1 hr Tosh point oh 1
April Kolwyck 1 hr william 1
Divine Salon & Company 1 hr wow 79
Karen Swift and Deana Quartermoose 1 hr always pondering 160
OWNER OF McDONALDS THREATENED BURNETT (Nov '11) 1 hr Guest 67
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 14 hr Dawg 101,649
Horrible wreck on St. John-12 AM on 5/4 Mon guest 4
More from around the web