Pretty redheads
Unknown

Ripley, TN

#1 Jun 18, 2011
Anyone know of some pretty redheads around Dyersburg?
cope

Faith, NC

#2 Jun 18, 2011
Look up Hailey Johnson. She's a bitch from out of town.

York, SC

#3 Jun 19, 2011
Some young lady with a pretty tan and long dark curly red hair but don't know her name :(

Lake City, SC

#4 Jun 19, 2011
ALL REDHEADED GUYS ARE UGLY..red hair...light complexion..red freckles..UGLY..some women on the hand are beautiful redheads.
youknowwho

Tipton, TN

#5 Jun 19, 2011
guest wrote:
ALL REDHEADED GUYS ARE UGLY..red hair...light complexion..red freckles..UGLY..some women on the hand are beautiful redheads.
you're wrong about that! there are ugly and pretty in all hair colors! you can't say all red haired guys are ugly, that is just ignorant. there are too many out there and they do not all look alike. and i've seen some ugly red haired girls.
Unknown

Ripley, TN

#6 Jun 19, 2011
Some girl that use to work at road hawg. She has an unusal name. She is one of the prettiest redheads I have seen in a long time.

Boiling Springs, SC

#7 Jun 20, 2011
Andi M. is the prettiest red head I know!
hey

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Jun 20, 2011
Unknown wrote:
Some girl that use to work at road hawg. She has an unusal name. She is one of the prettiest redheads I have seen in a long time.
You are talking about Phyllis Hendrix I think
maybe

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Jun 20, 2011
guest wrote:
Some young lady with a pretty tan and long dark curly red hair but don't know her name :(
Are you the same person as Unknown from Brownsville? Where did you see this girl?
Shelby blake

United States

#10 Jun 21, 2011
Dont give A dam wat you got to say bout red heads I luv my hair an who I am so proud to be lower class white trash

Jackson, TN

#11 Jun 22, 2011
shelby junior why would you call yourself white trash? your mom and dad would be so upset with you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hipps 6 min i know you 5
Love's 41 min D n J 8
Tommy Cribbs laid it out straight in Sunday's p... 1 hr Cheif of pollice ... 15
Cindy Tippit Rogers a slanderous thief with Li... 1 hr doris 3
not one day (Nov '12) 2 hr Threepoints 2,959
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 4 hr Queue 104,897
tax refund yet? 5 hr Guest 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages