First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2009
any body thinking about buying a membership to fyrne lake and wanting to catch crappie it's no good. bream , small bass are about all you can catch out of it.

Union City, TN

#2 Jul 29, 2009
I heard it was a great place anyone else have any info.

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2009
guest wrote:
I heard it was a great place anyone else have any info.
after i went out there and fish it not to impress great looking lake. the fish we caught was small bass nice brem. but no crappie and the ones i talked to said crappie fishing was not there. that what i was wanting. they got a good sale pitch to get you in there to buy a membership. going to wait till i see some crappie come out of there before i buy a year membership. show me crappie and you got my money.

Shreveport, LA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Thinking about getting a membership anyone have any updates?

Humboldt, TN

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Where is Fyrne Lake? I love to fish...

Millington, TN

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Fyrne Lake is beautiful and serene. If you know enough of the members, I'd say join. If you don't, you probably will not fit in. Especially since you are the Topix questioning kind. I'm a member, I hope you don't join bc of starting a Topix about it.

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Good bream fishing. Very little convenient parking.
Crappie fishing is very spotty and the 10 inch rule
makes it tough to do really well very often. Nice place, nice staff running it, but not worth $600.00
to fish it. You can make lots of trips to Reelfoot
for $600.00

Sioux City, IA

#8 Feb 6, 2013
guest wrote:
Fyrne Lake is beautiful and serene. If you know enough of the members, I'd say join. If you don't, you probably will not fit in. Especially since you are the Topix questioning kind. I'm a member, I hope you don't join bc of starting a Topix about it.
Says the person who is a Topix Commenting kind! Lol....Whats the difference !?
Stacy moody

Tyler, TX

#9 Jul 2, 2013
Fyrne is a great place to fish great bass nice Brem for the family fun crappie will be great working on building them up Mr kevin works hard on the place along with staff I get tired of people saying $600 dollars is to much you could not own it and keep the roads up and mowed for $600 dollars a year we enjoy it and its 10 min from the house thanks Mr kevin from the moodys
Smith

Gladewater, TX

#10 Jul 2, 2013
guest wrote:
they're a topix questioning kind and you're a topix answering kind! How are you any different other than you're a smart&$$ and they wasn't! I would punch you right in your pie hole and sink your boat!
guest who

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Jul 2, 2013
where is this lake?

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Jul 15, 2013
Lakewood....Really Nice Place

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Jul 15, 2013
guest wrote:
Lakewood....Really Nice Place
Lakewood lakes are strictly private. No trespassing, please.

Sioux City, IA

#14 Jul 15, 2013
Fyrne Lake is the lake that used to be named Viar Lake. It's past Lakewood and is also private. Memberships are $600/year. The website is www.fyrnelake.com if you would like to know more.
Lakers

Atlanta, TX

#15 Jul 15, 2013
Reel foot never disappoints me man
Black Ice

Cambridge, MA

#16 Jul 16, 2013
$ 600.00 ! Why would anyone pay that much to go to a freakin lake? I sure would not! I would go to Kentucky and it would be worth the trip!
Deer slayer

United States

#17 Aug 26, 2016
I caught boat loads of nice crappie out there back in the 90s. I lost a crappie that probly weighed four pounds
Deer slayer

United States

#18 Aug 26, 2016
It was a hundred for a key then
Deer slayer

United States

#19 Aug 26, 2016
I meant 75 dollars
I agrre

United States

#20 Aug 27, 2016
I hope u have a nice day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do all strippers do extra's? 7 min I have a Coupon 8
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 20 min Maverick 808 4,906
Does anyone know a great church to go to in Dye... (Jul '09) 39 min MeMe 123
Milltown 1 hr phillipskidd 9
is there a spirm bank near dyersburg? 1 hr Aabb 7
resist 2 hr lmfaoagain 8
Thug Life represent 2 hr Big Rick 5

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance