church grove baptist church

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“FFDP”

Since: Jul 10

#2 Nov 8, 2010
Now that's funny! They are just making sure your god gets it's rightful 10%, and you're righteous enough to meet the sky king. Praise Jeebus.
concerned citizened

Beech Bluff, TN

#3 Nov 8, 2010
Its so sad that church has/had such potential with the right God given leadership that is not in place currently. So sad that numbers and money blinds so many and the real reason churches are built and grown are forgotten, Jesus Christ! I pray that God's will be done for that church and God will put Godly men and women in leadership roles to guide that church back to where it needs to be!
Christian

Jackson, TN

#4 Nov 10, 2010
Well you shouldnt put a church on topix no matter their flaw. It is Gods home and it is very wrong for you to bash them. God is in control nothing happens unless he lets it. Please take this down.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 10, 2010
Christian wrote:
Well you shouldnt put a church on topix no matter their flaw. It is Gods home and it is very wrong for you to bash them. God is in control nothing happens unless he lets it. Please take this down.
As you are a sheep. Someone leads and you follow. Typical. I've got 30,000 acres of land I will sell you for $1000.
enough

Humboldt, TN

#6 Nov 11, 2010
Christian wrote:
No you are not correct, God gives us free will, we make our own choices, he does not control us like robots.

“FFDP”

Since: Jul 10

#7 Nov 11, 2010
If you believe in an omnipotent and omniscient god that created everything in detail with everything preordained....where does free will fit into that?

You're just a puppet on a string.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#8 Nov 11, 2010
Oh Geezus wrote:
If you believe in an omnipotent and omniscient god that created everything in detail with everything preordained....where does free will fit into that?
You're just a puppet on a string.
He knew you'd say that:)
wild woman

Jackson, TN

#9 Nov 12, 2010
It is not a church, it is a cult. God does not live there.
Christian wrote:
does it matter

Camden, TN

#10 Jan 28, 2011
wild woman wrote:
It is not a church, it is a cult. God does not live there. <quoted text>
first of all it is not a cult i love this church it has brought me to know jesus and would not go to any other church so leave this church alone
Heaven Bound

Camden, TN

#11 Jan 28, 2011
It is a great church with a wonderful youth program. The church tries to do something with the youth at least 1x per month. In Oct. the youth went to a judgement house, Nov they had a fun day, in dec they went to Belview to see the Singing Christmas Tree & Incrediable Pizza, In Jan they had a lock in, The church is also starting a movie night 1x per month with the movie projecting off of the wall. We are now in the process of getting VBS started and this summer the youth will be going to the Great Passion Play in ARK and going rafting down the current river. God is adding new people to this small church all the time. It is a great place to worship. Sunday 10am sunday school. 6pm sunday and wed night hope to see you there.
Heaven Bound

Camden, TN

#12 Jan 28, 2011
Also, the church has been given a bus to start a bus route and the upstairs is almost completely finished. God is working in marvoulous ways at this church. So whomever, is talking bad about Dan Holland, Bud Cude or Mike and Donna Hinson all I have to ask is ask yourself WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR A CHURCH ANY CHURCH LATELY BECAUSE If you had your mind on God then it wouldn't be on the things of men. CAN I GET A BIG AMEN ON THAT.
ex memeber

Millington, TN

#13 Jan 28, 2011
Tell you what we helped build that church and seen made a mistake by allowing Dan Holland in so we left. It sad when half the church left at one time because of him and Bud. As Dan said himself THERE IS A BUNCH OF MISFITS IN OUR CHURCH so there is your great pastor. He says what he thinks people wan to hear and then lets his boss and friend make decisions for him and his Church. About the upstairs thought it being finished without the proper permits. Who donated the bus...Bud? Who gonna drive it Mike (Is he gonna wear his sunglasses like he does when he driving that juny vette)Well I wish CGBC well. Bud seems to think he can pay whatever he wants well I guess he bought himself a Church and pastor.
wow

Jackson, TN

#14 Jan 28, 2011
Christian wrote:
Just because it ia a "church", doesn't make it God's house!!
wow

Jackson, TN

#15 Jan 28, 2011
ex memeber wrote:
Tell you what we helped build that church and seen made a mistake by allowing Dan Holland in so we left. It sad when half the church left at one time because of him and Bud. As Dan said himself THERE IS A BUNCH OF MISFITS IN OUR CHURCH so there is your great pastor. He says what he thinks people wan to hear and then lets his boss and friend make decisions for him and his Church. About the upstairs thought it being finished without the proper permits. Who donated the bus...Bud? Who gonna drive it Mike (Is he gonna wear his sunglasses like he does when he driving that juny vette)Well I wish CGBC well. Bud seems to think he can pay whatever he wants well I guess he bought himself a Church and pastor.
You're not acting very Chist like! If God doesn't like what going on, He'll take care of it in His on time! Just pray about the wrong doing! Be glad your out of a bad and corrupt place! Plants seeds! Don't throw boulders!
I love CGBC

Camden, TN

#16 Jan 28, 2011
ex memeber wrote:
When half the church left it seems to me that most of the people was your family and everyone is glad the ones like you are gone. I don't know much about Bud but, it seems to me that he has done more for church that you ever did. And what difference does it make who donated the bus...Bible says: don't let your left hand know what your right hand does. If you donated the bus would you brag because your are bragging about building the church. And as far as Mike I just wish I had a vett to ride in and if I did I would wear sunglasses as well. Please stop talking about people since you have no ties to this church. We are a happier congeration without people stirring up trouble. You need to find a church home and put your mind on Jesus instead of what CGBC is doing

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

#17 Jan 28, 2011
Religion is a con

Sioux City, IA

#18 Jan 28, 2011
Slim_Harpo wrote:
Religion is a con
Excuse me, get your facts str8t!
Religion is an Organized con, but at least they smile at you.
Now throw three hail mary's, drink some bloody mary's, and be merry.

Sioux City, IA

#19 Jan 28, 2011
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>He knew you'd say that:)
He knew I would reply to you commenting on that person's comments and that someone else would read this and comment on that.

Sioux City, IA

#20 Jan 28, 2011
Christian wrote:
God lets children get molested? Repeatedly?
Want to rethink that one a little bit?

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#21 Jan 29, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
God lets children get molested? Repeatedly?
Want to rethink that one a little bit?
I thought I noticed him on the sex offender registry. Sick bastard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Straight up nazi twitler Trump Gives White Supr... 8 min conservative 6
Los portales- WARNING 16 min conservative 48
Tear Down Mount Rushmore - Half Slave Owners 21 min DestroyAllHistory 1
Confederate statue downtown 24 min conservative 51
dyersburg country mart 1 hr Regular shopper 1
Nazi Scum 3 hr REDS don t care 13
No good looking women in Dyersburg? 3 hr Ms_ Monroe 4
Hometown Urgent Care 9 hr Guest 43

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web