Jennifer Whitt, stone, sanders who know

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

haha

Martin, TN

#1 Oct 11, 2011
Since you wanna run ur dick sucker bout my girl lets see if i cant get some shit on you WHORE!!!!Always running ur mouth think u can whoop the world but truth is ur just a piece of shit and cant do nothing cuz guess what u dont know who i am lol and even if u did id beat ur old ass lessin u do what all you nasty folks do best gang up on someone use some bats and have the whole nasty armstrong clan coming with ya lol
haha

Martin, TN

#2 Oct 12, 2011
ok i quit guess u have lost who u really are no no im right u have just changed your name so much no one knows u or ur just so shitty no one wants to know u yeah i think thats it no one likes you but the all the OLD men u be Fu#&ing this is old saying but ive herd it quite a bit about u "if that GIRL(not woman) had as many Di*ks sticking outta her as she had in she'd look like a porkipine! and yes i know i didnt spell that right who cares
haha

Martin, TN

#3 Oct 12, 2011
IM ALL DONE

Humboldt, TN

#4 Apr 29, 2012
or dorse
curious

Lake Wales, FL

#5 Oct 10, 2013
haha wrote:
ok i quit guess u have lost who u really are no no im right u have just changed your name so much no one knows u or ur just so shitty no one wants to know u yeah i think thats it no one likes you but the all the OLD men u be Fu#&ing this is old saying but ive herd it quite a bit about u "if that GIRL(not woman) had as many Di*ks sticking outta her as she had in she'd look like a porkipine! and yes i know i didnt spell that right who cares
I would like to know more about this woman...is she really that skanky and she be trusted...
Fourooseven

United States

#6 Oct 10, 2013
What does all this say about you? let me see. You come on here with someone's name to bash them. And you talk trasy. That makes me believe you are more less speaking about yourself. Only trash come on here to bash people real name and you come here with a fake one. So looks to me like the trash is whoever made this thread. How's it feel to belittled on your own post that you thought was really going somewhere? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 16 min Queue 102,296
Laborers Needed! 1 hr factoid 11
God is Great (Aug '14) 1 hr guest 2,629
whatever you do,dont buy from rick hill nissan ... (Dec '10) 1 hr brenda 116
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr mayor of my business 9,052
Tiffany M Edwards 1 hr Guest 1
Schafer street 2 hr Chicago Wind 4
***breaking news*** Thu Chicago Wind 15

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]