really

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2013
What keeps happening to his threads? I guess he does not want people to know the truth about him and keeps having them deleted. Face the truth. Grow up and get a real job. What a loser you are, have five kids and do not take care or help take care of any of them. You lie about your job so you will not have to pay child support. You are so pathetic.
April

Bradford, AR

#2 Feb 14, 2013
You are a dumbass person. What do you mean "What keeps happening to his threads?" Do you get on here just to see what's going on with him? You're so freaking pathetic. He does work, just for you info. What do you consider a real job? Somewhere to make money? Because that's exactly what he does, so it sounds like he does have a "real job." And yes, he has 5 kids. SO WHAT!! He takes care of Emily's 2. And he tries to take care of the other 3, but him and Marsha has their differences which makes it kind of hard to do so. If you have something to say about him, why don't you ask him yourself? He has a fb page that you can contact him on. But since you seem to know so much about him, you probably have his phone number and address as well! And as far as not wanting people to know the truth, everybody already knows. Or at least people think they know because retarded ass people like you talk about stuff that they know nothing about. Also, here is an idea, how about you put your name on here so all of us can talk about you! Although, I'm sure you won't do that because you sound like a coward and you know that your own closet isn't clean. Get a life, douchebag!

“High Alert:DEFCON 2”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Is this the Jason from down Bogota way when in school?
really

Humboldt, TN

#4 Feb 14, 2013
April wrote:
You are a dumbass person. What do you mean "What keeps happening to his threads?" Do you get on here just to see what's going on with him? You're so freaking pathetic. He does work, just for you info. What do you consider a real job? Somewhere to make money? Because that's exactly what he does, so it sounds like he does have a "real job." And yes, he has 5 kids. SO WHAT!! He takes care of Emily's 2. And he tries to take care of the other 3, but him and Marsha has their differences which makes it kind of hard to do so. If you have something to say about him, why don't you ask him yourself? He has a fb page that you can contact him on. But since you seem to know so much about him, you probably have his phone number and address as well! And as far as not wanting people to know the truth, everybody already knows. Or at least people think they know because retarded ass people like you talk about stuff that they know nothing about. Also, here is an idea, how about you put your name on here so all of us can talk about you! Although, I'm sure you won't do that because you sound like a coward and you know that your own closet isn't clean. Get a life, douchebag!
You don't have any right calling someone a "dumbass" look at you and your situation. You defend Jason Roberts. He is just like your boyfriend. who is the "retarded ass people" your talking about? You will find out for yourself about getting child support and who is a good daddy. Grow up and smell the roses!!!!
really

Humboldt, TN

#5 Feb 14, 2013
ChopperBlades wrote:
Is this the Jason from down Bogota way when in school?
Probably not. He probably only went to the 9th grade. Jason Roberts and April thinks everyone are "retarded dumbasses", but in turn let them look in the mirror.
april

Jackson, TN

#6 Feb 14, 2013
I DONT get child support and I do just fine so before you open your dumbass mouth, at least know the facts. And I'm not worried about a "good" daddy because I GREW UP and I take care/provide for my own! And you need to go reread my post. I never said that he was innocent, but as far as his kids go, he does try. His own kids will even tell you! And again, another IDIOT not posting their real name!!
Jason

United States

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Dont let this person get to you,April . She got what she asked for , she wanted more child support she got it.$6.25 more a week (notice to the dumbasses I said more not total) and that was yesterday,so even with my 9th grade edumacation I can figure out who started this!Leave me alone! Im happy, I have a great girl and no one or anything gonna change that.
tornado

Keller, TX

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Really who cares. As long as your happy and you know your doing what's right for your children. Let dummies talk.@April you are a wonderful mom don't let these idiots get to you
really

Humboldt, TN

#9 Feb 15, 2013
april wrote:
I DONT get child support and I do just fine so before you open your dumbass mouth, at least know the facts. And I'm not worried about a "good" daddy because I GREW UP and I take care/provide for my own! And you need to go reread my post. I never said that he was innocent, but as far as his kids go, he does try. His own kids will even tell you! And again, another IDIOT not posting their real name!!
You "provide for my own". Do you have your own home for you and your baby? You don't provide for your own. Where is your baby's daddy? He and Jason Roberts are the same. You are going to raise her on your own. Your daddy took care of you.
April

Bradford, AR

#10 Feb 15, 2013
No, I don't have my own home. I could, but my parent's want me to stay with them so they can see my baby everyday. But I buy her diapers, I buy her clothes, I work for money to spend on her. NEVER ONCE have I asked either one of my parents for help/money or anything else. And my baby's daddy is in jail. So what? I don't need him, just like my child doesn't need him! And yes my dad did take care of me, until I was about 16 and got my own job. Every since then, I have taken care of myself. Don't believe me? Feel free to go ask him yourself. And I know I will raise my child on my own. I have no problem what so ever with that. I enjoy spending all of my time on/with her. I wouldn't trade it for the world. That's why it don't bother me that her dad is in jail, that just means that I don't have to share!!

Jason: I'm not worried about any of these people or anybody else out there that wants to talk. Half of the people that want to talk about me or you or anybody else are those people that don't even take care of their own life. Because if they spent time worrying about their life and their own business, they wouldn't have time to worry about ours! I don't even know why they always bring up your kids and jail anyways. Nobody ever knows the whole story before they start talking. That's when they go into the "idiot" category! Apparently they are soooo worried about you though because everytime your name gets off of here, somebody puts it back on!

Tornado: Thanks! I know I'm a good mom! My child is ALWAYS with me, no matter what! I NEVER pawn her off on anybody for any reason. ALL of my money goes towards her, and she has EVERYTHING she needs plus some. lol. And I proudly say that I got everything in order WITHOUT her daddy or anybody else for that matter. And that 100x more than what several people in this town can say. So again, thank you!
tornado

Keller, TX

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Well April I for one am proud of you....idk much about Jason stuff only what I hear.but he to is a good parent when its ALLOWED ...some people have gumption is all I can say.please keep your head high.let them talk.same to Jason
Big Mike

Antioch, TN

#12 Feb 15, 2013
This is what happens when family has sex with family. Retarded incest hillbillies to get on topix and make no sense at all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyersburg electric 17 min guest 6
Sheriff Box wants his own 911 Center 28 min Concerned Citizen 1
Accountant for Income Tax Preparation 1 hr Guest 6
Life 1 hr eagles 34
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 8,857
open letter to dcso 2 hr guest 10
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 4 hr Sweepyface 7,432
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 7 hr Dawg 100,704
Open Letter to Tony Agresta @ Alvino's 8 hr thisguy 26
wife swap Dyersburg (Apr '12) 12 hr Michael Young 37