#1 Oct 2, 2010
Anyone know her?
bad bobs

Kennett, MO

#2 Oct 2, 2010
heard shes into wigga's

Sioux City, IA

#3 Oct 2, 2010
ok so i dont know who told she is into wigga's or whatever but you are so wrong... she is a great girl.. so leave her alone and dont start no shit on here.....
The Truth

Martin, TN

#4 Oct 4, 2010
She sleeps with old men for money. Don't let her tell you different. She told me herself when she was drunk at the bar. No Joke!
Wont Lie

Martin, TN

#5 Oct 4, 2010
She lives with her boyfriends mom's house and bartends. Just you everyday average Dyersburg SKANK!
get over it

Newbern, TN

#6 Oct 4, 2010
It is very sad to see all the jealousy reeking from this thread. In fact I find it amusing that three out of the five posts come from the same location, which probably means the same person is posting under different names. I have known Steph since the fifth grade, and I can see why you would all be jealous. She is beautiful, funny, and smart. Most likely everything you all lack. :)
bad bobs

Kennett, MO

#7 Oct 4, 2010
stop your cryin you wigga lover
The Truth

Martin, TN

#8 Oct 4, 2010
Just cause she's your friend or possibly herself. I'm sure shes a wonderful friend to you. Doesn't mean that none of this is true. I swear on my son's life that she told me she sleeps with this one older guy for money. Either she lied to me. But why break down and lie. Cause I don't give a shit. Someone wants the truth. They should have it. Not bias opinions from friends.
ghost hunter

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Oct 4, 2010
She will screw your husband if you don't watch it!
The Truth

Martin, TN

#10 Oct 4, 2010
I just saw another forum on here about her. That's not such a good sign. Listen to people on the outside looking in. Not people that want you to like their friends. Stay Away!!!
Scorned

Martin, TN

#11 Oct 5, 2010
Have at it but schedule a trip to the health dept. I recently learned I contracted the clap from my now ex-boyfriend. Who admited to being with her. So I hope they have a happy disease filled life. Oh, yea she has a boyfriend. Clap All Around For Everyone.
get over it

Newbern, TN

#12 Oct 8, 2010
yea all these posts are from Martin Tn. dont be so lame. get on here and admit who you are. i am her friend and i wouldn't care if she slept with obama. u started this thread because you have a problem with her and she probably took your old man that YOU were screwing for money. GET OVER YOURSELF. no matter what you write on here about her, she is always going to be pretty and most likely prettier than you, and she is always going to make it and have friends like me that have her back. what a loser you are to get on here everyday and post something new under different names because you just cant get over your jealousy issues.
your stupidity is showing

Morristown, TN

#13 Oct 8, 2010
she is a great girl! her and her sister are! let me find out who the coward is thts posting thier jealous bs on here... theyre just smoking crack and talking smack!!!!!!!! keep hating LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!
Thom Keys

Arlington, TN

#14 Oct 9, 2010
bad bobs wrote:
stop your cryin you wigga lover

And what exactly would a "wigga" be?
killmeplz

Davenport, FL

#15 Oct 24, 2012
is she tha one that used to work at sonic and drive the pink car?

United States

#16 Oct 25, 2012
killmeplz wrote:
is she tha one that used to work at sonic and drive the pink car?
No that's Stephanie pierce but not much better.
uradumbskank

United States

#18 Oct 25, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Just cause she's your friend or possibly herself. I'm sure shes a wonderful friend to you. Doesn't mean that none of this is true. I swear on my son's life that she told me she sleeps with this one older guy for money. Either she lied to me. But why break down and lie. Cause I don't give a shit. Someone wants the truth. They should have it. Not bias opinions from friends.
what a lying stupid cun* u are! i can see why every girl around here wld be jealous of her and love 2 start rumors about her! she really is gorgeous and smart and everything else tht u wish u were! go find a hobby or go LEARN how to take care of ur kid! swearing on ur kids life shows just how much of a sorry excuse of a mother u really are! i bet u live in milltown like all the other skanks huh?! bitch why dont u tell me who u are! i was friends with stephs sister for a long time and i know her well! ur a scared lil bitch who will never tell ur real name cuz u know tht bad azz girls like me will stomp tht azz 4 u with a quikness! shut ur dck suckr and get a life tramp!
uradumbskank

United States

#19 Oct 25, 2012
The Truth wrote:
She sleeps with old men for money. Don't let her tell you different. She told me herself when she was drunk at the bar. No Joke!
u prob slept with ur own dad hoe
Johnny Hammock

United States

#20 Oct 25, 2012
man i used to have the biggest crush on her in high school never worked up enough nerve tho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the FINE people of dyer co....... 1 hr Motorist 18
Tammy S Hipps 1 hr Frankie buddy 1
God is Great (Aug '14) 4 hr guest 3,517
NWA Midsouth 4 hr Jeremy 46
figure it out 4 hr guest 222
Sheriff's office 5 hr Guest 58
Scottie pevahouse rape charges 6 hr Tim 10
Thing one, and Thing Two 10 hr billybutbanginlat... 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance