Dyersburg, TN

#1 May 1, 2012
you know all those black men that she has been with poor old stanley's not going to do her any good, she's only after his money

Dyersburg, TN

#3 May 1, 2012
how many black kids does she have? can you say welfare
Seriously

Dyersburg, TN

#4 May 1, 2012
Hate to break it to you but the only difference in a black man and a white one is the color of it!! That old saying "Once you go black you never go back"..is just that!! A saying!! More than likely made up by a black man.

Also good for Anne, she found a good man with money. They are few and far between. Every woman wish for that so stop hatin and get a life. You sound so jealous.
jealous

Sachse, TX

#5 May 1, 2012
Anne is a good mom. Who cares how many kids or what color? She deserves to be happy. Find someone else to talk about!
lovenpeace

Newbern, TN

#6 May 2, 2012
Get a grip people...Anne is a hardworking woman. I had a college course with her and she is trying to better her life, so give her a break. Color is just that...color! It is just in the south, we have a distorted view of what classifies color. African-American is just that. No different than say a Mexican American, Native American or a Japanese American. It all just is determined by the "degree" of skin coloration that us "white" people find "acceptable." So, don't judge by the color of someone's skin. Cause many women tan to be darker...and that is acceptable, but if you are born darker, then that is awful. And as far as black people on welfare, there is just as many white, red, and yellow people on welfare too. The color of your skin, does not determine your financial status. There is "white" trash people who rob the system just as much as "black" people. I know several African Americans, and they work, go to college, pay their bills and put there clothes on just like everyone else. To be technical, we are all made of different races...no blood line is pure anymore. Everybody's ancestor mixed with another race somewhere on this earth at one point or another. It is all determined on what society finds "acceptable" based on their egotistical mis-directed point of views. So, think about that, follow your ancestry an see how dark your skin could have been if that gene had of been more dominant than your pompous "white" gene. Have a good day, and just love one another. Maybe the world could be a better place. PEACE-OUT!
bull-sh-t

Dyersburg, TN

#7 May 2, 2012
she is a fake piece of crap she acts like she is a great mom but look at all the getto ass men she has exposed her children to she live in gov housing on welfare with like 7 kids she is a parasite to society sorry if it offends ya just call it like i see it
Anne

Dyersburg, TN

#8 May 7, 2012
lol too funny

Dyersburg, TN

#9 May 15, 2012
hello nasty as. you filty bit..
wondering

United States

#10 May 15, 2012
She prolly has made her share of mistakes but who hasnt. Some people just have to have something to talk about cause theie own life sucks too bad
wow

Dyersburg, TN

#11 May 16, 2012
I love Ann and she is a great person and so is Stanley it takes a real man to love a woman with kids and a even Better one to love kids of a different race but just goes to show when ur good people you will be loved. $ and color of skin mean nothing when u find a true love. GOD is the creator of all man of every shade so if that's ur problem I feel for u cuz ur so shallow you yourself will probably never be happy only because u don't know how to use ur heart and tell the devil that ur better than ur actions and stop this non sence
I know

Dyersburg, TN

#12 May 29, 2012
She finally figured out just how mental he is, and left his crazy azz! Black or white, she deserves better.
your alldumbasses

Dyersburg, TN

#13 May 29, 2012
thats why her son was just put in jail for stealing from best buy in jackson such a great mother
hmmmm

Dyersburg, TN

#14 May 29, 2012
your alldumbasses wrote:
thats why her son was just put in jail for stealing from best buy in jackson such a great mother
He didn't steal it..You don't know the whole story so you need to quit running your mouth. If you have a problem with Anne then quit being a chicken shit take it up with her.Leave her kids alone!!!
Anne

Dyersburg, TN

#15 May 30, 2012
Get a life! Leave Stanley and my kids out of whatever problem you have with me! If you were a real woman you would stand up and say who you are and what you think. Scared? you should be!
ree

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Jun 7, 2012
i love ann she is a great person. Never seen someone so smart and funny. great to be around and always been a great friend. sounds to me someone is jealous????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
really 1 hr Family 3
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 3 hr Queue 102,296
Laborers Needed! 3 hr factoid 11
God is Great (Aug '14) 4 hr guest 2,629
whatever you do,dont buy from rick hill nissan ... (Dec '10) 4 hr brenda 116
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 4 hr mayor of my business 9,052
Tiffany M Edwards 4 hr Guest 1

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]