Congrats Mr. President

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Jan 20, 2013
We are all so proud of you. We look forward to four more years of President Barack H. Obama.
I do

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Jan 20, 2013
I know do! Stand back. We are going to go through some magnificent changes. They might be a little painful at first for some, but they are so overdue and quite necessary.

Jackson, TN

#3 Jan 20, 2013
President Obama is a good president.
Guest777

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Jan 20, 2013
The office of President should only be occupied the honest and wise. President Barack H.Obama is that and more.
BoogieWoogie

Humble, TX

#5 Jan 20, 2013
I will be watching tomorrow and crying tears of Joy! I am so proud to call him President of The Untited States!
anon

Ripley, TN

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Same person posting most of these messages. Please tell me three good things Obama has done? Details please...

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Jan 20, 2013
i will also be crying. this is so exciting for me to see a brother in the WH again.
yea right

Jackson, TN

#9 Jan 20, 2013
You must be one of the ppl to whom 30% of my paycheck goes to because you refuse to work. Congrats. 2-3 years our country will be ruined. But hey, at least u don't have to make an honest living.
Jeb

Humboldt, TN

#10 Jan 20, 2013
guest wrote:
We are all so proud of you. We look forward to four more years of President Barack H. Obama.
Do you mind listing a few of those things that "we" are so proud of. Personally I can't think of any.....
anon

Ripley, TN

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Jeb wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mind listing a few of those things that "we" are so proud of. Personally I can't think of any.....
EXACTLY! I asked for THREE things that he has done that were "good". No far none of his servants or worshipers have responded. They just recite the hypnotic "I love my President" line.

I can list several BAD things: unemployment remains way too high (only going "down" b/c of the millions whose benefits have run out; gas prices are still over $3.00 a gallon, which is about $1.50 a gallon higher than when he took office. And so far he hasn't addressed this issue or even care about it. He wants this to become the new "norm" just like the high unemployment; overseas our citizens are being killed by terrorists (Libya and now Algeria) and he continues to ignore the threat.

What does Obama think the problem is? Law- abiding Americans who own guns and Christians....
food stamp president

Martin, TN

#12 Jan 20, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY! I asked for THREE things that he has done that were "good". No far none of his servants or worshipers have responded. They just recite the hypnotic "I love my President" line.
I can list several BAD things: unemployment remains way too high (only going "down" b/c of the millions whose benefits have run out; gas prices are still over $3.00 a gallon, which is about $1.50 a gallon higher than when he took office. And so far he hasn't addressed this issue or even care about it. He wants this to become the new "norm" just like the high unemployment; overseas our citizens are being killed by terrorists (Libya and now Algeria) and he continues to ignore the threat.
What does Obama think the problem is? Law- abiding Americans who own guns and Christians....
First Term: Americans ‘Not in Labor Force’ Increased 8,332,000

First Term: Obama Increased Debt $50,521 Per Household; More Than First 42 Presidents in 53 Terms Combined

First Term: Americans Collecting Disability Increased 1,385,418—Now 1 for Each 13 Full-Time Workers

Yep, we just CANT WAIT to see what the messiah does next.
food stamp president

Martin, TN

#13 Jan 20, 2013
In 4 years:

Since becoming the president of the United States of America, Barack Obama has delivered 699 speeches using a Teleprompter, according to statistics compiled by CBS. That number includes campaign speeches, State of the Union addresses, and everything in between.

All told, President Obama has made 1,852 speeches, remarks and comments.

Obama's given 35 "speeches in which he referred to Slurpees." He's held 58 town halls.

The president's gone golfing 113 times, playing 52 times close to the White House at Andrews Air Force Base.

And Obama's taken 13 vacations, which all told have spanned 83 days.

Though he has visited 44 states as president, Obama has not travelled to Arkansas, Idaho, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, all states that voted for Mitt Romney in the 2012 presidential election. In all, he's made 245 "domestic trips," which does not include any travel in Washington, D.C. or the surrounding area.

In his first term, Obama had 93 days with "no public or press appearances."

Today, Obama took the oath of office for the second time, and begin his second term as president of the United States.

God help us all.
comeonman

Pittsburg, TX

#14 Jan 20, 2013
food stamp president wrote:
<quoted text>
First Term: Americans ‘Not in Labor Force’ Increased 8,332,000
First Term: Obama Increased Debt $50,521 Per Household; More Than First 42 Presidents in 53 Terms Combined
First Term: Americans Collecting Disability Increased 1,385,418—Now 1 for Each 13 Full-Time Workers
Yep, we just CANT WAIT to see what the messiah does next.
He can dribble a basketball better than any president we've ever had! Four more years!!!
anon

Ripley, TN

#15 Jan 20, 2013
comeonman wrote:
<quoted text>He can dribble a basketball better than any president we've ever had! Four more years!!!
That would be good IF we paid him for that!
comeonman

Pittsburg, TX

#16 Jan 20, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be good IF we paid him for that!
We pay him for hitting white golf balls to. Although he would probally hit white balls for free. Don't you think?

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Jan 20, 2013
yea right wrote:
You must be one of the ppl to whom 30% of my paycheck goes to because you refuse to work. Congrats. 2-3 years our country will be ruined. But hey, at least u don't have to make an honest living.
wrong... i work, make a very good wage, and never taken anything from anyone. i am glad to hear you support others by paying 30% of your paycheck.

i think you are full of shit.

I did vote for President Obama 2 times!!!

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Jan 20, 2013
may the better man win the election.... oh wait, he already did!!!
anon

Ripley, TN

#19 Jan 20, 2013
I notice none of the Obama worshipers have addressed our question.
yea right

Jackson, TN

#20 Jan 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong... i work, make a very good wage, and never taken anything from anyone. i am glad to hear you support others by paying 30% of your paycheck.
i think you are full of shit.
I did vote for President Obama 2 times!!!
Here's some math for u bright eyes. If u make right at two grand before taxes and u pay 732 to the federal govt thats actually a little more than 30%. And as far as voting for him, that's your right. Too bad American citizens in countries like Libya or Sudan no longer have that right due to murderous acts condoned by those murderers' countries, all of which have earned no condemnation by ur elected leader. He is lax, as most of you liberals are. Give it a couple years. We'll be in serious trouble once these countries realize they can take action against the U.S. without any repercussions whatsoever.
Jeb

Humboldt, TN

#21 Jan 20, 2013
guest wrote:
may the better man win the election.... oh wait, he already did!!!
NO...the man who promised the most free stuff won the election....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how long does it take to get an unemployment ch... (Feb '10) 9 min sweet 550
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 12 min impulses 3,713
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 16 min Curious 98,389
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 16 min epper 7,191
no justice for thug brown 23 min Guest 13
Chris Cobb 24 min Crazy 3
Thanksgiving Turkeys 36 min guest 1
Newbern cops 9 hr Guest 25
tractor supply Mon disillusion 38
Dyersburg Dating