Eddie Pruitt
Kelly Frazier

Lexington, TN

#1 Aug 17, 2012
I used to think GCHS was a good school with teachers and staff that actually cared about the students, but I was wrong. I have recently discovered that if you don't kiss Eddie Pruitt's ass your kids don't matter.
Then there is Hughes and Carry that I honestly believe have a race to school every morning to see who can get there and kiss his ass first.
I honestly hope all 3 of them lose their job and have to grovel to someone for something their kids need. Just let me remind you 3 of this karma is a BITCH and so am I.
Danny Steele

United States

#2 Aug 17, 2012
You go girlfriend
nosie

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Aug 19, 2012
Mr Pruitt is a good man. Why u 2 so mad?
Kelly Frazier

Lexington, TN

#4 Aug 19, 2012
nosie wrote:
I am so mad because he has worked really hard for 2 wks to screw my 2 boys. I have a sophmore and a Junior that have attended school there since Kindergarten and becaue he and Mr Hughe and Ms Cary decided that they dont like one of them they have harraed them both and looked for every excuse they could phantom to get them out of GCHS. Thats ok maybe they will go where people actually care about the kids and are not jut on a power trip.
Agree

Gretna, LA

#5 Aug 19, 2012
Kelly Frazier wrote:
<quoted text>I am so mad because he has worked really hard for 2 wks to screw my 2 boys. I have a sophmore and a Junior that have attended school there since Kindergarten and becaue he and Mr Hughe and Ms Cary decided that they dont like one of them they have harraed them both and looked for every excuse they could phantom to get them out of GCHS. Thats ok maybe they will go where people actually care about the kids and are not
jut on a power trip.
That's all Hughes knows how to do, just ask the students and staff, then everyone wonders why so many staff left and the ones left have nothing good to say about the school. HELLOOOOO!!!!!!
Dorothy

Mayfield, KY

#6 Aug 19, 2012
A podunk high school with podunk inbred students dont matter to no one no way in the real world. This whole place is trash. The students and teachers are just alike. They're all garbage inbred trash. So who cares.
Kelly Frazier

Lexington, TN

#7 Aug 19, 2012
Dorothy wrote:
A podunk high school with podunk inbred students dont matter to no one no way in the real world. This whole place is trash. The students and teachers are just alike. They're all garbage inbred trash. So who cares.
I have to diagree with you about the student I have had 3 students of my own there and none of them are inbred or trash and the older taff were awesome but this knew staff I have to agree with you on that topic and I hope they all fall flat on their face
local

Henderson, TN

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Kelly Frazier wrote:
<quoted text> I have to diagree with you about the student I have had 3 students of my own there and none of them are inbred or trash and the older taff were awesome but this knew staff I have to agree with you on that topic and I hope they all fall flat on their face
if u can come up with a way to get rid of them i am behide u ,the ones that think hughes and pruitt are good men probably dont have anything to do with gchs in dyer, their either from madison or dyer county.
call me crazy

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Oct 30, 2012
nosie wrote:
I like Mr Pruitt. He is a good christain man.
Black is Beautiful

United States

#10 Oct 31, 2012
Good 'Christian men' have affairs all the time.
Fake

Memphis, TN

#11 Oct 31, 2012
I love how he never shows his face at some of the school functions, but then he has a girls' basketball championship ring, shows up to the band's celebration dinner, and acts like he's shown support and been there all along. Get off it, Pruitt. You've done, nothing.

United States

#12 Oct 31, 2012
You all need to lay off a bit before you run off one of the best administrators this system has ever had. All of these comments are baseless and untrue and if you knew this person you would not be typing these things. Stop being petty and look at the educational growth the school system is making. It is no accident. I am sure the grown ups who raised you told you something that began with "if you don't have anything nice to say" you can finish the rest. But please, seriously put this one to rest.
James Brown

Lampasas, TX

#13 Nov 1, 2012
If Pruett leaves it may get worse. The school board could put the Boy Wonder or the HS Principal in charge. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
proof

Union City, TN

#14 Nov 3, 2012
It is easy to speculate about affairs...but where is the proof??
pioneer man

Jackson, TN

#15 Nov 4, 2012
pruitt,hughes,cummingham all need to go!
Kountryboy

Hornsby, TN

#16 Jun 7, 2013
Mr. Pruitt was one of the best principles since Mr. Booth while I did not deal with him on a personal basis I have had numerous family members go there with him that said he was great but I agree that batman and robin (hughes and myracle) are the worst principle vice principle in the history of school

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Down town 1 hr Mongo 12
New Dyer Aldermen 10 hr dyerproud 1
To the cute gal at tiger express (Feb '16) Thu Kyle 6
Dyer to change name in deal with Arby's Aug 23 Kyle 5
Dyer Loves Trump! Aug 23 ChopperBlades 22
Bradford Tornado (Apr '06) Aug 22 jimmy ray 19
Houses for rent Aug 21 Guest 3

Dyer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance