Canton, TX

#2 Mar 12, 2012
A lane college student!
Star Power

Clarksville, TN

#3 Mar 12, 2012
not shocked wrote:
A lane college student!
At least he is a college student!! You probably have never seen the inside of a college classroom!! The only college you have probably seen is when you pass the Dyersburg State campus in Trenton!! Lane College was established in 1882. The college is not good because its old but its old because it is so good!!
Why

Mayfield, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2012
Star Power wrote:
<quoted text> At least he is a college student!! You probably have never seen the inside of a college classroom!! The only college you have probably seen is when you pass the Dyersburg State campus in Trenton!! Lane College was established in 1882. The college is not good because its old but its old because it is so good!!
If it is so good then why r people getting shot there if it is good? Sounds like a bad place to be?
morons

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 12, 2012
You people are acting as if he were shot on campus. He was shot in his home, IN DYER.
Star Power

Clarksville, TN

#6 Mar 13, 2012
sdnuoS
Why wrote:
<quoted text>If it is so good then why r people getting shot there if it is good? Sounds like a bad place to be?
Sounds like Dyer is a bad place to be also!!!
Dyer resident

Murray, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2012
no Dyer is fine something like this rarely happens like this in dyer
Why

Mayfield, KY

#8 Mar 14, 2012
Dyer resident wrote:
no Dyer is fine something like this rarely happens like this in dyer
Dyer is fine? Where have you been for the last 10 years? Drugs,no jobs,drugs,houses falling in,tall grass in vac yards,down town falling in,you must be blind?
John Wayne

Covington, TN

#9 Mar 14, 2012
Are you talking about Kenton, TN? Dyer TN at least takes care of the main drag. Thou I must admit, downtown needs a overhaul especially now. The new bank in my opinion, will be entirely too large for this little small town...how about one smaller.
Dyer resident

Murray, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2012
Why wrote:
<quoted text>Dyer is fine? Where have you been for the last 10 years? Drugs,no jobs,drugs,houses falling in,tall grass in vac yards,down town falling in,you must be blind?
I have been living in dyer thanks! BUT i was referring to shootings.As for Drugs, no jobs, houses falling in, tall grass in vac yards,down town falling in that is for the mayor and county mayor. NOT the Police enforcement and sheriff Department. and yes i am 45% blind!
Dyer resident

Murray, KY

#11 Mar 14, 2012
John Wayne wrote:
Are you talking about Kenton, TN? Dyer TN at least takes care of the main drag. Thou I must admit, downtown needs a overhaul especially now. The new bank in my opinion, will be entirely too large for this little small town...how about one smaller.
i thought the same thing about the bank! entirely to large for such a small community.
slick rick

Murray, KY

#12 Mar 15, 2012
my money says the shooting had sumthin to do with crack being kept in tha house. cause aint nobody up at no 6 am on a sunday mornin less they chasin that nuther one.

Since: Feb 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#13 Mar 16, 2012
Personally, I like the new bank's looks.
Gives us something to be proud of.
Bitches

Williamsburg, KY

#14 Mar 27, 2012
Look the shooting did not happen on a sunday..It happened on monday morning!!AND There Was No F*cking Drugs In The House!! So If You Dont Know Shit Dont Say Shit!!! THank You!!!
jojo

Murray, KY

#15 Mar 28, 2012
Bitches wrote:
Look the shooting did not happen on a sunday..It happened on monday morning!!AND There Was No F*cking Drugs In The House!! So If You Dont Know Shit Dont Say Shit!!! THank You!!!
I heard it was your mom bitch
Bitches

Williamsburg, KY

#16 Mar 28, 2012
Look You Dont Know Me...And Grow The F*ck Up!!! You Make No Damn Since..Yhu Dont Even Know Me Or My Mom!! BITCH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Thomas 5 hr guest 25
Soap bucket challenge 12 hr Gogetit 20
Running for alderman 16 hr When will dyer ge... 262
Jamie Eubanks (Sep '11) 21 hr Youbetcha 5
GC Band Wed Just looking in 39
Drug Bust Tue sam 7
Robert's Car Shop (Mar '14) Nov 25 gluechipgirl 15
Dyer Dating
Find my Match

Dyer People Search