Robbery at Duncan Pharmacy

Robbery at Duncan Pharmacy

Posted in the Dyer Forum

NeedingInformati on

Hazel, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2013
I am needing information about the robbery of Duncan Pharmacy several years ago please. I have searched the internet for any information about this incident to no avail. The company I work for is in the process of recording a short hour long film about the small town of Dyer, Tennessee. I am needing the facts only. I do not have the date it occured which is one of the things I am needing. I do know that the suspects in the case were arrested and convicted or possibly plead to a lesser charge but I can't find the names of the suspects involved. Lastly if anyone can post a link on this forum to the story online it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
Dolly

Memphis, TN

#2 Jan 27, 2013
That's a good one. Shooting a short film about Dyer. LOL!

What info do you really want? Be honest. No one will buy the short film spiel.
NEEDINGINFORMATI ON

Hazel, KY

#3 Jan 28, 2013
I am telling the truth. I am film major at UTM and doing an Internship. Because I am interested into going into criminal justice this was the topic I chose to go with but haven't been able to find the necessary information.

“It's a great day for.......”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 28, 2013
No idea at all as to what year this might have happened? Contact their local paper maybe? TriCity Reporter is paper name.
red

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Jan 28, 2013
You should do a movie on Chopperblades, hes a loser with no life who stalks people on topix under lots of different names.
Novel

United States

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Ask the Police Dept...its on public record
Link? News?...go straight to the source..
Something missing in your story
Don

Mayfield, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2013
i remember that. it was a black guy. he stole some cash they had hidden in there and bought crack from the guy that lives behind the lumber store. none of the high priced narcotic pain pills they have in there were stolen though. weird.
idea

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Jan 31, 2013
They should make a movie about "ChopperBlades," it would be really interesting what motivates an individual to do what he does.
wow

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Jan 31, 2013
idea wrote:
They should make a movie about "ChopperBlades," it would be really interesting what motivates an individual to do what he does.
i think u have the hots for chopperblaes u sure worrie about him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth 3 hr And nobody cares 2
Girls that trade that p**sy (Mar '15) 5 hr Youdidit 20
Josh nelson (Jun '14) Thu Eyesore 11
Melody at little general Nov 16 Yallarepathetic 4
Jessica Worrell Nov 15 sneaking in contr... 34
Why is it wrong to be proud to be white? Nov 14 er... 12
Jacob Reese Nov 14 Justice 15

Dyer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance