Comments
1 - 20 of 52 Comments Last updated Feb 2, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
broke

Fulton, KY

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Dyer we get Younger in 2013. Mayor Younger that is. Does Mayor Younger have a plain of action to help the citizens of Dyer? Will he list his plan in the Tri-City Reporter so we will have a check list to go by? Will he bring up at a City Board meeting where we can see the truth how much the board should lower the water and sewer bills? Will he bring up at a board meeting making the police work 5 days a week 8 hours a day? Will he do away with the part time police? Will he make the city crew work like that new park worker is doing? Will he save the city money by having the park worker mowing the park and not paying someone else to do it? Will he do away with committee's so the towns people know what really is going on? Will he try to make things better but the city board will vote against him every time he brings up his ideas? If the board votes against all his ideas he brings up will the citizens vote in 4 new aldermen in 2 years? I bet the first thing the Dyer City Board does in 2013 is put the alderman we voted off the board back on Bitsy is on her way back! 2013 will be something to watch in the Dyer City Board! Good Luck Mayor Younger! We will be watching to see if you try to do what you said as you went door to door! Happy New Year Dyer 2013
Call me Crazy

Fulton, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2012
I bet Mayor Chris Younger gets the police to stand at the school when school starts back. I think Mayor Younger is for kids safety. At least he told me he would have the police standing in the street every morning and every afternoon for the safety of our kids. We will see Thursday morning.
Judge Judy

Fulton, KY

#3 Jan 1, 2013
He can not do any worse than the last mayor.
dyer guy

San Jose, CA

#4 Jan 1, 2013
the new park guy is awesome if the rest them city workers worked like him this would be a town to be proud of
Call me Crazy

Fulton, KY

#5 Jan 1, 2013
dyer guy wrote:
the new park guy is awesome if the rest them city workers worked like him this would be a town to be proud of
YES sir you are right about that one. He is always working hard on something.Maybe his hard working ways will ruboff on some of the other city crew workers, maybe even Nick? lol we can only hope.

“Final Resting Place”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Dyer got what they asked for..a new mayor, now let's see how that works for them that voted for him.
Paige

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2013
ChopperBlades wrote:
Dyer got what they asked for..a new mayor, now let's see how that works for them that voted for him.
Shut Up! Just Go Away! LVF1979!!!!

“Final Resting Place”

Location hidden

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Paige, I do not know you and I certainly do not know this LVF you accuse me of being.
TRUEE

Murray, KY

#9 Jan 2, 2013
younger as in freshman getting pregnant and having children. their parents must be do proud!
Judge Judy

Fulton, KY

#10 Jan 3, 2013
TRUEE wrote:
younger as in freshman getting pregnant and having children. their parents must be do proud!
WHAT? are you talking about?
Judge Judy

Fulton, KY

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Call me Crazy wrote:
I bet Mayor Chris Younger gets the police to stand at the school when school starts back. I think Mayor Younger is for kids safety. At least he told me he would have the police standing in the street every morning and every afternoon for the safety of our kids. We will see Thursday morning.
Mayor Younger why is there no policemen stading in the school zone stopping all that shit that is going on up there in the mornings?

“Final Resting Place”

Location hidden

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Your new Mayor is not sworn in as yet. I believe that will be done on January 8th.
Judge Judy

Fulton, KY

#13 Jan 6, 2013
ChopperBlades wrote:
Your new Mayor is not sworn in as yet. I believe that will be done on January 8th.
hy not? Who has been Mayor from Jan 1 till Jan 8? Mayor Thompson term was over at Midnight Jan 1.
Accept It

Germantown, TN

#14 Jan 6, 2013
ChopperBlades wrote:
Remember that the "them" you talk about are in the majority, but I can tell from the way you talk you didn't vote for him. Most of the board didn't either. Sounds like you would enjoy seeing him fail. As citizens of Dyer, we all should hope it works out well. However it works out "for them" is how it works out for everybody.

“Final Resting Place”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Accept It, I am not a Dyer citizen; I just have several friends who live there. I do not care one way or the other about your new Mayor. It will be an interesting first few Board meetings; too bad that I cannot attend.**LOL** As for my friends there, I do hope Dyer can get back on track. However, I do not see any industries beating the path to that part of NW TN except for the new one going into Trenton's area.
Dyer Citizen

Dallas, TX

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>Mayor Younger why is there no policemen stading in the school zone stopping all that shit that is going on up there in the mornings?
oh goodness I seen dpd at the school crossing this morning mayor younger made a liar out of me. Guess he did what he said on that one. Good job Mayor Younger I will eat my words on this one.

“Final Resting Place”

Location hidden

#17 Jan 12, 2013
Are they outside their cars or sitting in them?
youarecrazy

Memphis, TN

#18 Jan 12, 2013
Dyer Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>oh goodness I seen dpd at the school crossing this morning mayor younger made a liar out of me. Guess he did what he said on that one. Good job Mayor Younger I will eat my words on this one.
The police were there in response to the recent shooting in other towns. Younger had nothing to do with them being there. start eating
Dyer Citizen

Dallas, TX

#19 Jan 12, 2013
They were outside directing traffic. I seen them, yes they were out because the school shootings but not directing traffic. The day after younger was sworn in they where directing traffic lets see how long it last.
Judge Judy

Fulton, KY

#20 Jan 12, 2013
Dyer Citizen wrote:
They were outside directing traffic. I seen them, yes they were out because the school shootings but not directing traffic. The day after younger was sworn in they where directing traffic lets see how long it last.
Mayor Younger says it will last or some people could go home without pay for 3 days. And Yes he Mayor Younger can do that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min WTSenior 146,096
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 41 min Windy 9,328
Tyrone Eskew 3 hr Kinda Hard 8
No God, No Heaven, No Hell (Jul '11) 7 hr aWitchintheWoods 683
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 17 hr miss tuffet 8,618
Cop Jeff Webber Aug 29 Curious 12
Sheriff Aug 29 Feds 26
•••
•••
Dyer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dyer Jobs