ScrewedOVER

Columbus, NC

#1 Mar 21, 2011
Anyone know what this girl has gotten into? Its kinda sad to see the path she's taking. Would be a good girl if she would straighten up.
idk

Mascot, TN

#2 Mar 21, 2011
What kind of trouble has she gotten into?
idk

Mascot, TN

#3 Mar 21, 2011
What kind of trouble she gotten into?
ScrewedOVER

Columbus, NC

#4 Mar 21, 2011
I was asking if anyone knew!
oldman

United States

#5 Mar 21, 2011
As long as she leaves Jason alone she'll be alright!
ScrewedOVER

Columbus, NC

#6 Mar 21, 2011
Haha lol. She's got more problems than him.

London, KY

#7 Mar 22, 2011
he has ENOUGH problems of his own
concerned

York, SC

#8 Mar 22, 2011
This wasn't started to talk about Jason Goad. It was started to talk about brittney patterson.
MYOLEMY

Mayfield, KY

#9 Mar 23, 2011
i dont know her but have heard alot of things on her. dont know what kind of trouble she is in havent heard..but i heard that the goad boy was the type that liked to beat on girls dont know if its true or not but if so guess she will be getting her taste of it soon to
oldman

United States

#10 Mar 27, 2011
concerned... You must be one his many girlfriends. haha. Been to Health Department lately? If not you better go!!!
fred

United States

#11 Mar 27, 2011
get a life people!!!
concerned

Hendersonville, NC

#12 Mar 28, 2011
Oldman. . . . Get a grip. I'm a guy. I'm interested in what's going on with britt. . . . Oh and fred. . . . If you had a life you wouldn't be on here. . . .

London, KY

#13 Mar 28, 2011
concerned wrote:
Oldman.... Get a grip. I'm a guy. I'm interested in what's going on with britt.... Oh and fred.... If you had a life you wouldn't be on here....
u can find her wonderin around the streets of dyer.
Violate Offender

United States

#14 Apr 2, 2011
All I know is that she lied several years back & got a person very close to me in trouble...landed in prison for almost 4 years. She's trouble...stay away from the B......
MYOLEMY

Mayfield, KY

#15 Apr 2, 2011
does anyone know where she lives at.....is she still going with the goad boy he is just as bad if not worse than her. heard she was on drugs and no telling what else and he more than likely is to but dont he have a child by some other girl whom lives in dyer to
Snooki

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Apr 5, 2011
how old is this girl
helpus

Jackson, TN

#17 Apr 7, 2011
heard she cheated on trent williams with jason goad. and she is a big hoe...
trent williams

Murray, KY

#18 Apr 9, 2011
why cant you all put your name if you not man enough to do that pls keep comments to your self trent williams
trent williams

Murray, KY

#19 Apr 9, 2011
yea she did
concerned citizen

United States

#20 May 30, 2011
not only is it seriously pathetic trent that you would get on here and take up for the girl you found laying naked in the bed with jason goad but that you took home and tried makin her stay and she still left. she is seriously on dope any man wantin some easy sex? get ya a cigarette or two and either dope or alcohol and she'll be yours for the night! not promising its clean but cant really expect it to be! anyone who sucked dick in the lockers rooms daily for cigaretts and dont even mind tellin you she did is seriously pathetic and sick in the head. jason goad may have his problems right now, but she is by far is biggest i wouldnt be seen with her anywhere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Julia 149,551
Changes at the sheriff dept 18 min SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN 2
Bradley Fisher Brian Mayo and Kim Ray 6 hr ChopperBlades 9
Snitches 8 hr Jack 25
offical new gibson co sheriff paul thomas 9 hr Citizen 138
jennifer johnson 10 hr Straight up 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 21 hr ucanthandletruth 9,444
•••
•••
•••

Dyer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dyer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dyer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyer