DoubleLOL

Cordova, TN

#1 Feb 3, 2013
http://www.yourdailymedia.com/post/right-or-w...

Yep, a real momma hero. A role model for her babies.

It is worth the 4 minutes of your life to view.
Nathan

South Fulton, TN

#2 Feb 3, 2013
"Freeway" Ricky Ross, Frank Lucas, Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff
rubio

Martin, TN

#3 Feb 3, 2013
my favoite black hero is the guy who invented shoe polish, water melons and fried chicken
kenny

South Fulton, TN

#4 Feb 3, 2013
DoubleLOL wrote:
http://www.yourdailymedia.com/ post/right-or-wrong-atlanta-se curity-guard-tasers-mom-in-fro nt-of-her-kids/
Yep, a real momma hero. A role model for her babies.
It is worth the 4 minutes of your life to view.
He popped that stupid ho. that was cool as hell. did you she that b*tch freeze up all stupid looking. damn. haha. that was funny. he needed a better stun gun tho. that one kinda sucked.
Dolly

Cordova, TN

#5 Feb 3, 2013
kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
He popped that stupid ho. that was cool as hell. did you she that b*tch freeze up all stupid looking. damn. haha. that was funny. he needed a better stun gun tho. that one kinda sucked.
He should have tased her way before he did. And then he should have tased baby daddy.

He should have tased her in the abdomen in hopes that she would be unable to have any more kids.
Equality

United States

#6 Feb 3, 2013
If February is black history month.

What month is white history month ?

If we have a TV channel BET.

What channel Is WET on?

If an organization exist called NAACP.

What about having NAAWP in existence?

Equality is best when the playing field is level.
equalitynosuchth ing

South Fulton, TN

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Blacks feel so inferior to whites that they have to have all of these stupid little trinkets to help them have some feel better "pride" which is fake because they know themselves they are worthless. its too bad because all they have to do is just act right, but they wont. they got too much hate for whitey. but white always gonna win.
concerned

Nashville, TN

#8 Feb 4, 2013
It was the congress who gave the blacks that month because it is the shortest month of the year. It was only to make up for the way blacks were and still are treated in the USA back then and now. Life is too short to worry about the little things and whites can have any channel they want, they just have to do it.
Equality wrote:
If February is black history month.
What month is white history month ?
If we have a TV channel BET.
What channel Is WET on?
If an organization exist called NAACP.
What about having NAAWP in existence?
Equality is best when the playing field is level.
concerned

Nashville, TN

#9 Feb 4, 2013
It is sad to know that there are still people in the world today that still want to make a difference in black and white. That is something we are going to have to deal with and move on. It doesnt matter what the name of the channel is that's petty; we should be talking about how much it cost for the cable.
Tell me

United States

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Does the united negro college fund grant scholarships to white students ?

If not, then should there be a united white college fund ?

Just thinking along the lines of equality.
Terrance

United States

#11 Feb 6, 2013
I hear the theme song of Deliverance being played in each post's ignorance. Equality is your attitude of a person's soul, and all of you sound like you need to at least finish your GEDs to see if you qualify for a scholarship based on your intelligence. I know many white people who are using the system based on the number of children they have. I also know a white man who mooches off of his parent's and girlfriend's government issued checks. So, don't blame color based on your lack of earning a scholarship. Examine yourself because your life is predicated on your outlook toward others. As far as the watermelon comment, yeah. I also loved my grandmother's fried chicken and collard greens. And she grew vegetables and raised poultry herself. I know what it is like to work hard watching someone wring the neck of another creature to have delicious food on the table, and thank God for the blessing of that food. You all write like you never finished third grade and hold a grudge simply because black people, as well as women have advanced in this world. But then, I do consider the source that this is a thread from Dyer, TN.
Educated from Dyer

Germantown, TN

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Terrance wrote:
I hear the theme song of Deliverance being played in each post's ignorance. Equality is your attitude of a person's soul, and all of you sound like you need to at least finish your GEDs to see if you qualify for a scholarship based on your intelligence. I know many white people who are using the system based on the number of children they have. I also know a white man who mooches off of his parent's and girlfriend's government issued checks. So, don't blame color based on your lack of earning a scholarship. Examine yourself because your life is predicated on your outlook toward others. As far as the watermelon comment, yeah. I also loved my grandmother's fried chicken and collard greens. And she grew vegetables and raised poultry herself. I know what it is like to work hard watching someone wring the neck of another creature to have delicious food on the table, and thank God for the blessing of that food. You all write like you never finished third grade and hold a grudge simply because black people, as well as women have advanced in this world. But then, I do consider the source that this is a thread from Dyer, TN.
Your response is certainly politically correct, but it is only partially correct. True equality doesn't allow for reverse discrimination which you are definitely promoting. For instance, any scholarship that precludes blacks would create the biggest hullabaloo you can imagine, but it's politically correct to have a scholarship that precludes whites. Apparently, that's okay with you, but it's not okay with me. You said this wouldn't prevent a white person from getting a scholarship. You're wrong; it could happen and does.

You dismiss the post that asked for a level playing field by labeling the poster as uneducated and ignorant. You, on the other hand, appear to be educated and biased. You are guilty of the same sin you are accusing other of committing because you are promoting an uneven playing field. In your own words, "Examine yourself...".

I condemn some of the obviously racist statements and stereotypes of some of the posts I've read in this thread. But none of them are more gross or biased than your stereotyping of the people of Dyer.

“Final Resting Place”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 6, 2013
I am almost positive that if a minority student applies to a 'predominantly black college' they are indeed eligible for any scholarships the school offers. I have read of whites attending TN State and receiving scholarship monies from the University. Some have even graduated from TSU.
I suppose we could always contact Lane for verificatioin.
Educated from Dyer

Germantown, TN

#14 Feb 6, 2013
ChopperBlades wrote:
I am almost positive that if a minority student applies to a 'predominantly black college' they are indeed eligible for any scholarships the school offers. I have read of whites attending TN State and receiving scholarship monies from the University. Some have even graduated from TSU.
I suppose we could always contact Lane for verificatioin.
If you're saying some scholarships are available to whites in black schools, I agree. The point is there are a lot of scholarships available to black students that are not available to whites across the nation, but not vice versa. Do you think this is fair?

Are you trying to muddy the issue or do you just not understand it?
edgeukated

United States

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Reverse discrimination factor has been in motion for a long time. But it appears if your vocal in pointing this out,then your referred to as a racist.

Now that is a perfect example of a catch 22.

By the way, poster above viewpoint is 100 % correct.

“Final Resting Place”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Educated from Dyer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're saying some scholarships are available to whites in black schools, I agree. The point is there are a lot of scholarships available to black students that are not available to whites across the nation, but not vice versa. Do you think this is fair?
Are you trying to muddy the issue or do you just not understand it?
Do some of these scholarship monies available to minorities at Black colleges and universities not come from the UNCF monies? I fully understand your premise about scholarship monies-at all higher institutions.
Anonymous

Lexington, SC

#17 Apr 3, 2013
My name is Sylar.
Why are most of you so racist? This isn't the '30s!
kenny, you're a perv.

-Sylar
YTEE

South Fulton, TN

#20 Apr 4, 2013
minorities got noses big enough to smell their own ears!

“Final Resting Place”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#21 Apr 4, 2013
Gabriel Sylar wrote:
My name is Sylar.
Why are most of you so racist? This isn't the '30s!
kenny, you're a perv.
-Sylar
I have never been accused of being racist; you do not know me that well to even make that remark of me.
Anonymous

Lexington, SC

#22 Apr 4, 2013
When i first posted on this forum, there were only the first 9 posts so know need to get angry.

-Sylar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min miss tuffet 150,756
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 40 min Steve 9,453
What do you think about Dyer's new city recorder? (Jan '14) 4 hr Taxpayers 8
Bradley Fisher Brian Mayo and Kim Ray Sun Lol 11
Christy E Murphy a Dope selling Feen Sun Joy 2
frustrated Sun Donnie 5
looking good Sat old friend 1
•••
•••
•••

Dyer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dyer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dyer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyer
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••