Pic M'Ville eatery owner killed

Full story: Nwitimes.com 26
The Times Relatives of slain restaurateur Naseeb Mohammed comfort each other Saturday morning in the parking lot of Aladdin Pita Inc. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cynthia Barkley

AOL

#21 Nov 26, 2006
Hi,
Abeer I'am very concered now because they have nothing at all and the kids are still working in the restaurant eery day and the killer is still out there some where.and I feel so bad for all of you that have to deal with this horrible dealth that has happened to a great man and father and grandfather for no reason at all. and it does not get better at all even with time it just does'nt you grieve day in and day out and i'm sorry to sa that it does not get eaiser exceply when you loss a wonderful person as your dad and left with no answers at all . it must be horrile for all of you i wish that i can take the pain away but i know that i can't i can only be here for you and your family for whatever you may need please don't esatate to ask me but in the mean time you all are in my thoughts and prayers.... talk later Cynthia
abeer naseeb mohammed

Lake Zurich, IL

#22 Dec 2, 2006
hi Cynthia i always tell my mom what u always write and she really misses u. so if u pass by please come and see my mom she would be really happy.or give us a call i don't have your phone number. hoping to hear from u abeer
Cynthia Barkley

AOL

#23 Dec 3, 2006
Abeer,
I will do that i miss you guys too .. i will give you my inormation whe i see you ;; i hope all is well and everyone is well ..
BAHAEDDIN ODETALLAH

Glenview, IL

#24 Feb 8, 2007
MAY GOD SHOWER HIM WITH HIS MERCY WE SHALL ALWAYS REMEMBER HIM AND REMEMBER ALL HIS GOOD DEEDS THAT HE HAVE DONE TO ALL OF US AND MAY GOD REWARD HIM WITH AL JANNAH ... AMEEN
وبشرالصابر
Cynthia Barkley

AOL

#25 Feb 14, 2007
To Abu ghassan: we all miss you dearly and miss your smiles everyday! may ali be with you and together you will watch over your family !
Their will be justice for your Crime ....
that was brought to you and your Family!!!
God bless
AYED GHNEIM

AOL

#26 Feb 19, 2007
AAHL YRHMA WEBAREK FE AWLADA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Munster Music Forum (Dec '12) Nov 21 Musikologist 8
Do you approve of Peter Visclosky as Representa... (Dec '13) Nov 18 former midlo worker 9
Kathy Griffin ready for another Chicago return (Jun '06) Nov 18 tweedledick 10
Munster city manager highest paid in Indiana Nov 12 not DeGuilo rich 1
Schererville Cops Assault and Kidnap - Case Set... Nov 2 digital82711 1
Clash of clans free gems Oct 25 Coc is the best 1
The Slide Rule: A Computing Device That Put A M... Oct '14 Homo Erectus 2
Dyer Dating
Find my Match

Dyer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dyer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyer

Personal Finance