babysitter
Agnes

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 18, 2006
Hello,
My name is Agnes. I am writing here on this forum because mabye you know somebody who is searching for a babysitter :) I hope you do not mind that I have placed here my post. I live in Dyer, IN. I am a mother of 4 months old Benjamin. I am willing to babysit fulltime in my house. I have had plenty of experience with kids. I have been babysitting since I was 20 (I am 27 years old now) and now I am the mom of 1. I am a very resposible and reliable person. I own a house with a big yard at the back, far from the street, so there is plenty of space to play with kids, where they can have fun and enjoy the day. I used to babysit 3, 4, 5, 8 and 10 years old children. I enjoy playing with children, it gives me a satisfaction :) I do speak english, polish, and italian. If you work, and you do not want to leave your child in a day care call me and we could arrange a meeting :) My cell phone number is 7086685845.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge approves $7.2 settlement in jail lawsuit (Jan '13) Jan 7 Panfybear 25
The Brotherhood Mc (Feb '15) Dec '17 DON 14
The poorly run city of Gary, Indiana (Mar '06) Oct '17 White family in gary 142
Highland Politics (Oct '07) Sep '17 truthhurts 6
News Erratic Driving Complaint Leads to Several Charges Sep '17 truthhurts 1
Ambulance contract Sep '17 cfarley11 1
Sara Lynn kerrick (besson) Sep '17 karma 2

Dyer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyer Mortgages