ATT put 3g in Lyon Co

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 15, 2013
is it up and running now?
stunned

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2013
It is in Suwanee!!!! I'm freaking stunned!!!
ATT put 3g in Lyon Co

Cadiz, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2013
So what about the rest of Lyon ya'll got 3G?
7MMM

Dunmor, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Have it in Kuttawa
the dude

Tucker, GA

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Lyon county is so shity not only is it the last place to have gotten high speed cell phone Internet. But they only put in 3G which is obsolete and out dated. Paducah and surrounding counties has had 4G for over a year. Lyon county sucks
the unangry dude

United States

#6 Feb 17, 2013
the dude wrote:
Lyon county is so shity not only is it the last place to have gotten high speed cell phone Internet. But they only put in 3G which is obsolete and out dated. Paducah and surrounding counties has had 4G for over a year. Lyon county sucks
Dude...angry much? My phone showed 4G so maybe it's just your outdated crappy old phone. Also, last time I checked, Princeton and Cadiz are still without 3G/4G.
the dude

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 19, 2013
the unangry dude wrote:
<quoted text>Dude...angry much? My phone showed 4G so maybe it's just your outdated crappy old phone. Also, last time I checked, Princeton and Cadiz are still without 3G/4G.
I'm sorry I don't live in shity ass Eddyville. So if you have 4g then why did some idiot put 3G at the top of this thread? If they would have put 4g as the title of this thread( like apparently Lyon county has now )I wouldn't have even commented. So if you have something smart ass to say. Then say it to the idiot who started this thread. And by the way Lyon county still fucking sucks and so do you.
3g arguing

Cadiz, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2013
the unangry dude wrote:
<quoted text>Dude...angry much? My phone showed 4G so maybe it's just your outdated crappy old phone. Also, last time I checked, Princeton and Cadiz are still without 3G/4G.
If my mommy had given me a 4g capable phone for christmas like you i wouldve started this thread as 4g
Party Monster

Murray, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2013
To be honest all of west ky is pretty shitty.. Princeton just has more Trash.
The Dude

Tucker, GA

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Party Monster wrote:
To be honest all of west ky is pretty shitty.. Princeton just has more Trash.
I agree if it wasn't for my job I would move the hell up out of this shit hole. And Princeton is the white trash capital of Western Kentucky hell the whole USA.
Crash

Dunmor, KY

#12 Feb 21, 2013
Eddyville sucks. Princeton has more people, so yes there'll be more bad. But there's more good too tho
the unangry dude

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 22, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>I agree if it wasn't for my job I would move the hell up out of this shit hole. And Princeton is the white trash capital of Western Kentucky hell the whole USA.
There are other minimum wage jobs everywhere. You shouldn't have any problem moving onward and upward.
so right

Fox River Grove, IL

#14 Feb 22, 2013
You should be able to say... Would you like Mcfries with you're order anywhere! So please move on to greener pastures
My Two Cents

Blackford, KY

#15 Feb 25, 2013
the dude wrote:
Really? Because there is NO difference in 3G and 4G. It's all a marketing ploy by AT&T to say they have the largest 4G network. They do have some real 4G... just in a few large cities. Here's a 2012 article about it: http://slate.me/YSPeYz

Before you act like you know what you're talking about, why don't you get your facts straight. Besides, 10 miles down the road Princeton is still without.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 25, 2013
There is no 4g in paducah. Hell att just got 3g going in paducah about a year ago.
MyTwoCents

Owensboro, KY

#17 Feb 26, 2013
BarbaricFarthammer wrote:
There is no 4g in paducah. Hell att just got 3g going in paducah about a year ago.
If you have a newer iPhone (4S or 5) then the signal says 4G instead of 3G. Like I said in my earlier post, it's just AT&T and their marketing scheme.
Crash

Cadiz, KY

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Molecular molecules moleculate happiness by molesting adjectives
4G

Cadiz, KY

#19 Feb 26, 2013
I got a new iPhone and in Suwanee, we are 4G. But it doesn't matter because I hook up to my wifi to save on my phone bill anyway. Every time a new generation connection comes about, they up the price on their data plans. It's all a scam. But what can you do? AT&T is the best option around here. Verizon has same pricing and it's worse service. At least it was when I had it.
Crash

Cadiz, KY

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Who uses cell phones anyways? I mean, really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dycusburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loser men 9 hr tambco man 9
stacie agent-day-jones what kind of person is s... 19 hr Harley 3
tana scott pregnant again?? (Dec '13) Thu how dare you 7
E=zstop (Aug '10) Jun 29 ezrider 30
Who's the cute guy that works at Salem DG? Jun 29 yapper01 2
Brasher family history Mar '16 thbrasher 1
Dycusburg Music Thread (Aug '14) Nov '15 Musikologist 5

Dycusburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance