James Lafferty?
lolol

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Nov 15, 2009
anybody know him?
tattooedpink

Richmond, KY

#2 Nov 17, 2009
Yes , I know him ....who are u and may I ask why you are asking?
interested

Anderson, SC

#3 Nov 19, 2009
I know the sorry piece of shit. Take what I say and stay away!!!!
lolol

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Nov 23, 2009
I was just wondering if the low life was still in jail and still on drugs. I saw that his mom just died and was sorry to here that for his sister and brothers.
Brandi

Richmond, KY

#5 Nov 23, 2009
This is James's sister in law and no he isn't jail he is doing fine ....Yes ,their Mother just passed away and the family is taking it really hard , she was a good women and loved her kids very much .
Brandi

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 23, 2009
This is James's sister in law and no he isn't in jail he is doing fine ....Yes ,their Mother just passed away and the family is taking it really hard , she was a good women and loved her kids very much .
Just Me

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Apr 9, 2010
Brandi. Do you have 2 older brothers. I knew a Brandi that used to live in Dwale.
Brandi

Richmond, KY

#8 Apr 20, 2010
No this is not Brandi Garret ...I am another Brandi ...I am married to Dennis . James's baby brother
Just Me

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 May 27, 2010
Sorry. Dont think I know you. Dont know if Garret is the name of the Brandi I knew either, but Just thought I knew you. Didnt mean to be a bother
Jennie-Jen

Harold, KY

#10 May 30, 2010
My husband(Jeremy Kilburn) and I know James very well, if there were more criminals' around like James Lafferty that know how to keep their mouths shut the world would be a better place! He is a Good guy that can't catch a break.
LMAO

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Jun 24, 2010
Jennie-Jen wrote:
My husband(Jeremy Kilburn) and I know James very well, if there were more criminals' around like James Lafferty that know how to keep their mouths shut the world would be a better place! He is a Good guy that can't catch a break.
I use to know James very well and he is not a Good Guy! And another thing how can you call someone a criminal and a good guy. He is where he he needs to be. IN JAIL! He has been in and out of jail every since I have met him 14 years ago! I guess you are one of his pot smoking drinkin buddies or whatever else he is into these days.
Jennie-Jen

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jul 9, 2010
No! My husband is one of his needle junkie jail buddies, and if they knew you then you know something would become of that comment you made. You are just mad because they ripped you off and put the money in their arms!!!!
LMAO

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Jul 15, 2010
Jennie-Jen wrote:
No! My husband is one of his needle junkie jail buddies, and if they knew you then you know something would become of that comment you made. You are just mad because they ripped you off and put the money in their arms!!!!
I don't know your husband and I don't do or never have done drugs by the way. I haven't seen James for over 13 years. Thank GOD. I tried to get him off that stuff and did for a little while. I guess you are proud of your needle junkie husband. Get A Life! If you think James is a good guy then you are as sad as he is. I am glad that his sister and brother have made a good life for their selfs instead of following the norm for people who come from Dwale.
dont need to no

Winchester, KY

#14 Jan 21, 2011
omg if anyone thinks that James Lafferty is a good guy then you have to be a junkie just like he is the quillens and laffertys and kilburns are worthless pieces of shit who choose drugs over there kids and is in and out of trouble all the time they steal its sad dwale is nothing but junkies
dont need to no

Winchester, KY

#15 Jan 21, 2011
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know your husband and I don't do or never have done drugs by the way. I haven't seen James for over 13 years. Thank GOD. I tried to get him off that stuff and did for a little while. I guess you are proud of your needle junkie husband. Get A Life! If you think James is a good guy then you are as sad as he is. I am glad that his sister and brother have made a good life for their selfs instead of following the norm for people who come from Dwale.
its a good thing you dont no her husband he is trash she is just like them doing drugs and she does act proud of that fact her mother keeps her kids cause there to stoned to take care of them there all trash
Jeanie V

Fishers, IN

#16 Feb 7, 2011
There are still some good people in Dwale. You should never judge the majority by the action's of a few. With that being said, I have to agree there are drug user's in Dwale but, I can honestly say they are only killing themselves and in the end the majority will out live them.
jason

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Jul 13, 2011
low life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dwale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min hmmmmmmmmm 171,791
If Bryan Lafferty wins the County Judge Race yo... 1 hr Keithsister pburg 12
ron hunter girlfriend (Feb '15) 1 hr riddlej 19
Charlie Hicks 3 hr Denny 49
Littles Car Lot 3 hr One who knows 9
election 4 hr Maddy 5
Prestonsburg Girls Basketball 2017/2018 5 hr Boys basketball team 16

Dwale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dwale Mortgages