Redmond's newest rock star: People fl...

Redmond's newest rock star: People flood Trader Joe's at grand opening

There are 2 comments on the East King County story from Oct 9, 2009, titled Redmond's newest rock star: People flood Trader Joe's at grand opening. In it, East King County reports that:

By Today, 1:13 PM UPDATED You would think that "Trader Joe" was a rock star. This morning, dozens of people lined up and burst through the doors at the grand opening of the Trader Joe's store at 15932 Redmond Way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East King County.

alan sear

Auburn, WA

#1 Oct 10, 2009
Trader Joe's has done it again. A beautiful store with the wonderful Trader's brands. I can't understand how QFC can compete.

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#2 Nov 9, 2009
First off, Keef Richards is a rock star, TJs is a specialty grocery...

I love TJs, and I endure QFC / Krogers, but lets face it; Trader Joe's does not carry a full inventory, and all the produce is in body bags, and some items -- like the canned kalamata olives -- are just plain NASTY!
For the record, we go to Costco maybe once a month, QFC every two weeks and TJs maybe every 4-6 weeks. I'd love to go more often, but their product lines just aren't deep enough to justify it...
We used to live a few blocks from PCC in Kirkland and that was a once a week experience. Excellent products!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duvall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman suspected in Issaquah armed robbery arres... (Mar '13) Apr 26 Kells 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Duvall, WA (Jan '12) Apr 19 Any moral person 5
News Sound Transit board reinstates engineering fund... Feb '16 Alissa Gingrich 1
News I-405 tolls aren't providing relief for frustra... Feb '16 bobsmith123 2
Anyone know wendy parker Jan '16 Vip lounge 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jan '16 judi byrne 6
News Lynnwood woman relishes freedom of religion ban... (Oct '15) Jan '16 Lindsay Killed Elise 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duvall Mortgages