Murder @ 31049 NE 139th St Duvall,Wa

Posted in the Duvall Forum

Mike

Renton, WA

#1 Nov 1, 2007
I was told that a man killed his whole family here if anyone knows anything about please let me know what happened and if its true or not thanks
Ted

Woodinville, WA

#2 Nov 6, 2007
As a long time resident of Duvall I would be shocked if this was true. I have never heard of this before, in fact I dont recall ever hearing of a murder in Duvall.
I'm no expert, but I do keep my eye on local news and this rings NO bells at all.
bystander

United States

#3 Mar 9, 2010
If you are a long time Duvall resident then you probably know Denny Atkins. I'm trying to get the word out that she is breaking up marriages over Facebook....she's after my son. She's making plans so someone needs to warn him to protect what is his!!! Thank you.
bystander

United States

#4 Mar 9, 2010
I'm sorry, I meant to say his wife Dawn is breaking up marriages....I'm a very upset for my grandchildren's sake. Again...thank you.
CuriousGeorge

Portland, OR

#5 Sep 12, 2014
I'm guessing this is what you had heard about. The murder occurred between duvall and carnation. You can read the story at

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/12/29/washi...

Hope this helps

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duvall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Microsoft offers Windows 10 carrot, threatens w... Sat Big Daddys girl 1 1
Truck camper moved Mar '15 Nora 1
Grocery being stolen in Costco food court Mar '15 Fay 1
Debate: Obama-Economy - Redmond, WA (Feb '12) Mar '15 Go Blue Forever 4
News Officers investigate residential burglaries | P... Mar '15 test 1
News Cops: Mom Sold Daughter's Virginity for Rent Money Feb '15 Jerome 8
Microsoft is pissing everyone off Feb '15 David S 1
More from around the web

Duvall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE