Murder @ 31049 NE 139th St Duvall,Wa

Murder @ 31049 NE 139th St Duvall,Wa

Posted in the Duvall Forum

Mike

Seattle, WA

#1 Nov 1, 2007
I was told that a man killed his whole family here if anyone knows anything about please let me know what happened and if its true or not thanks
Ted

Woodinville, WA

#2 Nov 6, 2007
As a long time resident of Duvall I would be shocked if this was true. I have never heard of this before, in fact I dont recall ever hearing of a murder in Duvall.
I'm no expert, but I do keep my eye on local news and this rings NO bells at all.
bystander

Otterville, MO

#3 Mar 9, 2010
If you are a long time Duvall resident then you probably know Denny Atkins. I'm trying to get the word out that she is breaking up marriages over Facebook....she's after my son. She's making plans so someone needs to warn him to protect what is his!!! Thank you.
bystander

Otterville, MO

#4 Mar 9, 2010
I'm sorry, I meant to say his wife Dawn is breaking up marriages....I'm a very upset for my grandchildren's sake. Again...thank you.
CuriousGeorge

Vancouver, WA

#5 Sep 12, 2014
I'm guessing this is what you had heard about. The murder occurred between duvall and carnation. You can read the story at

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/12/29/washi...

Hope this helps
Local yokle

Seattle, WA

#6 Tuesday Jul 19
It depends on which one, but a guy murdered his wife in front of his children then took his life many yes ago in duvall. I know the children who are grown men now and they are very nice guys...that live with so much pain inside....very very sad and that is why out of respect I wouldnt dare go into detail.
Then there's this dumb bitch and her boyfriend that murdered her parents and niece and nephews on Christmas eve of all days! They got life in prison which truly isn't enough for pigs that murder children. Beside that and some drug problems Duvall was and is the BEST PLACE EVER to grow up and live in....back in the day when someone died, the whole town was sad and would mourn....that's how it used to be anyway....now its kind of like that but way more ppl and we don't really know anyone anymore, unless it's ppl that we grew up with? For the scum that murdered their parents and niece/nephews you can read more about it at the link the guy who posted before me shared. Hope this helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duvall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake Marcel? Jul 22 Carley1616 2
Drug dealers and users in Duvall (Jan '14) May '16 Concerned 4
News KONGOS, Awolnation, More to Headline Summer Cam... May '16 KT LAYTON 1
Review: Honey Nail and Spa May '16 Sophia 1
News Woman suspected in Issaquah armed robbery arres... (Mar '13) Apr '16 Kells 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Duvall, WA (Jan '12) Apr '16 Any moral person 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jan '16 judi byrne 6

Duvall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duvall Mortgages