looking for a friend.

looking for a friend.

Posted in the Duvall Forum

Tank

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2014
I'm looking for a young lady, early 20s. Her name is Kristin Jacobson. She goes by Krissy. I have her facebook aand she's not on very much. I'm not looking for any issues, just a friend of mine. Please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you
Elise Gingerich

Wylie, TX

#2 Aug 22, 2014
Watch Out, for a rude cyber bully, named Lindsay Collins, age 31, also known as Producer Lindsay Show, At Yahoo, because this rude cyber bully, named Lindsay Collins, IS a TROLL! you ARE a TROLL, Lindsay Collins, also known as: Producer Lindsay Show At Yahoo! YOU have cyber bullied ME, for more than three years now, and THAT was YOUR mistake, Lindsay Collins, also known as Producer Lindsay Show At Yahoo, because I am a level of CRAZY, that YOU cannot DEAL with, Lindsay Collins, also known as Producer Lindsay Show At Yahoo! YOU shouldn't be MESSING with a level of CRAZY, that YOU cannot DEAL with, sweet heart! and I AM voting Republican, this election, and there's not a thing YOU can DO, about that, sweet heart! red state, Red State, RED STATE! I AM voting for the Republicans!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duvall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake Marcel? 16 hr Carley1616 2
Murder @ 31049 NE 139th St Duvall,Wa (Nov '07) Jul 19 Local yokle 6
Drug dealers and users in Duvall (Jan '14) May '16 Concerned 4
News KONGOS, Awolnation, More to Headline Summer Cam... May '16 KT LAYTON 1
Review: Honey Nail and Spa May '16 Sophia 1
News Woman suspected in Issaquah armed robbery arres... (Mar '13) Apr '16 Kells 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Duvall, WA (Jan '12) Apr '16 Any moral person 5

Duvall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duvall Mortgages