Microsoft says CEO Steve Ballmer will...

Microsoft says CEO Steve Ballmer will retire in 12 months, stock up

There are 7 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 23, 2013, titled Microsoft says CEO Steve Ballmer will retire in 12 months, stock up. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, who took over the helm of the world's largest software company from founder Bill Gates, will retire within the next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Any outfit stupid enough to have hired Chris Hidalgo from Pepsi can't be on the right track. The guy is a clueless putz who schmoozed his way up at PBG, then parlayed that into his current role at Microsoft. I wonder if they've caught on yet to what everyone at PBG knew! LOL!!

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#2 Aug 23, 2013
He can take that stupid Windows 8 with him.
Wise Owl

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2013
Has anyone come across a young man, named Sean (sh-awn)? hes about 6'3, dirty blonde, and omg so perf. I believe he lives in Renton or maybe Redmond idk. He was on the c89.5 cruise! Please help!!!
last step

Knoxville, TN

#4 Aug 23, 2013
Wise Owl wrote:
Has anyone come across a young man, named Sean (sh-awn)? hes about 6'3, dirty blonde, and omg so perf. I believe he lives in Renton or maybe Redmond idk. He was on the c89.5 cruise! Please help!!!
gay trolling again?
Wise Owl

United States

#5 Aug 23, 2013
last step wrote:
<quoted text>gay trolling again?
god no. im serious

Since: Nov 10

Harbin, China

#7 Aug 23, 2013
window 9 will ocure soon.

Since: Nov 10

Harbin, China

#8 Aug 23, 2013
then, next will be Door

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duvall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug dealers and users in Duvall (Jan '14) May '16 Concerned 4
News KONGOS, Awolnation, More to Headline Summer Cam... May '16 KT LAYTON 1
Review: Honey Nail and Spa May '16 Sophia 1
News Woman suspected in Issaquah armed robbery arres... (Mar '13) Apr '16 Kells 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Duvall, WA (Jan '12) Apr '16 Any moral person 5
News Sound Transit board reinstates engineering fund... Feb '16 Alissa Gingrich 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jan '16 judi byrne 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duvall Mortgages