sisters

Kinder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

so im new to church point been here a week now what is there to do out here looks pretty dead
Just saying

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

You probably should of checked into what goes on in this town before you moved here....just saying
CBD

Youngsville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Run..... And don't look back. You made a wrong turn.
cell phone head

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

What exactly are you looking for? If your interests are dollar stores, drugs, gossip and hole-in-the wall taverns, you have come to the right place!
sisters

Kinder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

CBD wrote:
Run..... And don't look back. You made a wrong turn.
i sure feel like doin that too before i get stuck here
Melisa

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Can't anyone look at the good qualities that Church Point has to offer instead of the negative ones all the time. They still have them you know. There are problems in every town, city and state. I for one love my home town and all the problems that come with it. Dealing with problems only makes you stronger. Oh Lord, there must be alot of strong people out there.(lol)
TJB

Basile, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Melisa wrote:
Can't anyone look at the good qualities that Church Point has to offer instead of the negative ones all the time. They still have them you know. There are problems in every town, city and state. I for one love my home town and all the problems that come with it. Dealing with problems only makes you stronger. Oh Lord, there must be alot of strong people out there.(lol)
Totally agree,i have lived in several towns around Louisiana,they are all the same one way or another.Home is what you make of it.Yes there are good things here,if you want to meet the good people here go out and volunteer at a charitable organizations and find yourself a good church to attend.If you want problems and drama go hang out at the bar rooms and get drunk.Life is a choice and you are the one choosing!!!
sisters

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Melisa wrote:
. mmmmm wha gud qualities does cp have sha born here raise here just got back n notin really change one are 2 new eatin spots other den that its still the same old hell i knew then eva one talkin about this one n that one n dey dont kno shit but wha the next one telling dem soo really cant get a gud job in this town unless u kin to sum one to get a spot in sum weres
TJB

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

sisters wrote:
<quoted text>. mmmmm wha gud qualities does cp have sha born here raise here just got back n notin really change one are 2 new eatin spots other den that its still the same old hell i knew then eva one talkin about this one n that one n dey dont kno shit but wha the next one telling dem soo really cant get a gud job in this town unless u kin to sum one to get a spot in sum weres
Welcome back to CP,seems like u may be hanging around the wrong crowd if that is all they do is talk about each other.Why dont you come join us on sunday at crossroads church in Carencro,kinda on the corner of I-49&I-10,if u are single there is a singles thing for u to meet up people of ur age what ever that mab be.If u r married there are also plenty of activities u can volunteer or particpate,never boring!!!!Come check it out and see if u like!!If u never been there just walk in at 9am or 11am service and listen to what they talk about!!
sisters

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

tjb thanks n no its not the crowd i only hang wit my cousins but i might have to check out that church i seen it on the pass to carencro n laf cuz i think i need a lil extra god n me to deal wit the crazy people in this town
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

cp sux nothing but nosey and messy ppl
cajunfreak

Kinder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

cell phone head wrote:
What exactly are you looking for? If your interests are dollar stores, drugs, gossip and hole-in-the wall taverns, you have come to the right place!
lol lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Duson Discussions

Search the Duson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
coach stelly for mayor (May '12) 3 hr outsider 20
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 5 hr Not Landrieu 2,698
My Crazy Meddling Inlaws (Sep '11) Thu Sick of it 18
Rachel Younts Stelly Wed Wondering 3
Keep My TV campaign Jul 29 Free TV 1
Mandy And Justin Marcantel Jul 28 doctor 4
Jessica Stelly infecting people Jul 28 Jessica Credeur 1
•••
•••
•••
Duson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••