Comments
1 - 20 of 46 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cajun seasoning

Opelousas, LA

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Wow is all I can say Who ever ur r u must know her very well I loved ur nouns adverbs and adjectives
Shut up already

Lafayette, LA

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Please don't be upset because I can form a complete sentence, use correct punctuation and don't use letters in place of actual words (ex. U, r, ur). Also, whoever is one word not two. Just thought I'd let you know. I would have responded faster if you would have actually replied to my post versus making a whole new topic as your comeback. By the way....you must know her as well and what's going on in her life because I never used a last name. Now, she's either the only Wendy in town, you were stalking the other discussions I was involved in (creepy) or there is some truth to the story told. Now maybe I just read this all wrong and you do in fact enjoy my use of correct grammar. In that case.....thanks!!! Kisses!
blah blah

Lafayette, LA

#3 Sep 10, 2012
What Wendy are you talking about?
Blah Blah Blah

Euless, TX

#4 Sep 12, 2012
People need to check the skeletons hiding in their own closets before they start discussing others! There is something seriously wrong with the so-called mature adults in this town!
Shut up already

Lafayette, LA

#5 Sep 12, 2012
BAM! CREAK!! SLAM! That's me double checking my closets. Nope....no skeletons there. My post (which has now been removed) was never a laugh in her face but more like a taste of her own medicine to simply show her that it isn't fun to be the brunt of someone else's harsh criticism when they don't know the truth and are saying horrible things just to be....excuse my French....a bitch. I would hope more people having seen what happened will think twice before being so quick to call someone out for their flaws, making them public and being so harsh to another. Hope being the key word but seriously doubt it will become a reality. People are so quick to pass judgement on another, all the while living in what they think is a perfect life and when something happens in their glorious little world that others begin judging them on, they are so quick to blow the whistle and scream "not fair!"
Exhausted

Tomball, TX

#6 Sep 12, 2012
Wow I'm exhausted just reading this.
Confused As Hell

Euless, TX

#7 Sep 12, 2012
Shut up already wrote:
BAM! CREAK!! SLAM! That's me double checking my closets. Nope....no skeletons there. My post (which has now been removed) was never a laugh in her face but more like a taste of her own medicine to simply show her that it isn't fun to be the brunt of someone else's harsh criticism when they don't know the truth and are saying horrible things just to be....excuse my French....a bitch. I would hope more people having seen what happened will think twice before being so quick to call someone out for their flaws, making them public and being so harsh to another. Hope being the key word but seriously doubt it will become a reality. People are so quick to pass judgement on another, all the while living in what they think is a perfect life and when something happens in their glorious little world that others begin judging them on, they are so quick to blow the whistle and scream "not fair!"
Well what exactly has this person done to make u post this comment? What criticism has she handed out about someone else that warrants you to be offended by her? And more importantly, who is this WENDY and what's going on in her life that people feel the need to start a discussion about her??
Man am I ever confused?????
blah blah

Lafayette, LA

#8 Sep 12, 2012
She runs her mouth about everyone period. I for one am glad she got called out for once even if it's on topix. Shame shame
Wendy

Euless, TX

#9 Sep 13, 2012
blah blah wrote:
She runs her mouth about everyone period. I for one am glad she got called out for once even if it's on topix. Shame shame
Doesn't seem like Im the running my mouth...its u! Don't know who u are and I really dont give a shit! Why? Bc ur the one hiding behind a screen name instead of saying who u really are! So glad me and my life is so fascinating compared to urs that u gotta come on here and post shit instead of coming to me face to face! A spineless bitch and coward!!! Fu*k u!! If u so damn bad ass, prove it by doing 3 things!
1. Post who u really are
2. Call my phone and say it
3.(My personal favorite) Drive to my house and say that shit to my face instead of hiding behind ur computer or cell phone!
Problem is ur an immature, drama starting, pathetic, dirty, shady bitch and won't do none of the above!!!
Don't worry about me and my life and spend more time concentrating on ur own! I have a pretty good idea who u are and if Im right...which I usually am, U the last person to be talking about other people!
Shut up already

Lafayette, LA

#10 Sep 13, 2012
Sooooooo angry!!! Sheesh! Why was it ok to run YOUR mouth about someone else's life but get aaaaall bent out of shape when the public's eye is on you??! Spineless.....hardly. I was the one that had the balls to call you out remember? Dramatic and shit starter? I could say the same about you. How quickly you forget all the shit you were talking about others.
Wendy

Euless, TX

#12 Sep 13, 2012
P.S. Ur little comment on Richie's Facebook..." U love me and I love u. That's all that matters at this point" speaks volumes. Bet ur ass y'all both gonna be singing a different tune once that baby is born lol!
Here's a quote for u bitch..."Ur the one hiding and Im the one calling u out! Guess that proves everything at this point!" Haha ur too funny. Y'all both should be actors! Oh Richie...don't sell ur fridge or washer and dryer just yet. U might need them again when she kicks u out again for the 7th time lmao!!
Shut up already

Lafayette, LA

#13 Sep 14, 2012
Wendy wrote:
P.S. Ur little comment on Richie's Facebook..." U love me and I love u. That's all that matters at this point" speaks volumes. Bet ur ass y'all both gonna be singing a different tune once that baby is born lol!
Here's a quote for u bitch..."Ur the one hiding and Im the one calling u out! Guess that proves everything at this point!" Haha ur too funny. Y'all both should be actors! Oh Richie...don't sell ur fridge or washer and dryer just yet. U might need them again when she kicks u out again for the 7th time lmao!!
Oh man do you have it all wrong!!! This is most definitely not who you think it is. Put that little brain to use and guess again. I don't know what your fascination with richie and Paige is but you have reached stalker status! It's quite disturbing. Maybe that's why your husband cheated on you. You showed more interest and enthusiasm in their life versus your own marriage. And please..you..talking about others being immature??!!! Threatening to beat up others is such the cool and adult thing to do, right?! All your last comment was, was an attempt to take the conversation off of you because, god forbid, someone point out the fact that your life isn't perfect like you claim it to be. My suggestion, get off of topix because you aren't going to win, especially against me. Have a great day stalker!!
Wendy

Euless, TX

#14 Sep 14, 2012
Shut up already wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man do you have it all wrong!!! This is most definitely not who you think it is. Put that little brain to use and guess again. I don't know what your fascination with richie and Paige is but you have reached stalker status! It's quite disturbing. Maybe that's why your husband cheated on you. You showed more interest and enthusiasm in their life versus your own marriage. And please..you..talking about others being immature??!!! Threatening to beat up others is such the cool and adult thing to do, right?! All your last comment was, was an attempt to take the conversation off of you because, god forbid, someone point out the fact that your life isn't perfect like you claim it to be. My suggestion, get off of topix because you aren't going to win, especially against me. Have a great day stalker!!
I may never know who this is but that's bc ur a chicken shit PUSSY too fucking scared to say who u are!! Funny how its easy be in drama but can't admit ur real name! Lmao and I know why....afraid if I knew who u were some of ur little dirty secrets would come out! That's ok bitch, just keep hiding. Seems to me Im the only one who ain't scared Haha!
I don't need to take the conversation off me. If that was true I would have never posted on this ridiculous discussion to begin with. Seriously...ur lack of common sense and intelligence is insulting!! But what more can u expect from a COWARD, IMMATURE, SPINELESS, WEAK, PATHETIC, LOSER like u!!
And also, before u start posting peoples business u really should have the correct information! My husband didn't cheat so ur gossip is way off! I never once said my marriage or life was perfect...nobody has that! Obviously not u either or u wouldn't be on here talking shit about other people! U need to get off Topix, mind ur own damn business and get ur own life! Stop worrying about what's going on in mine! Damn bitch don't u have cable or a cousin u haven't fucked to occupy urself with?!?!?
Little brain?? At least Im smart enough to speak facts...not CP gossip! And I don't make threats Boo Boo...that was me educating them and now u on exactly what will happen if y'all keep talking shit or ever have the fucking balls to face me. But I shouldn't worry too much...y'all haven't yet and never will! U big and bad hiding behind ur FAKE name, computer or phone!
Really don't see the point in arguing with ur sorry ass anymore bc all Im dealing with is a drama starter, chicken shit bitch who can talk plenty and not back up a damn thing she says! God how I feel sorry for u! Find a support group or something!!! Or maybe call Dr. Phil. He's always looking for loss causes to be on his show. U might actually get a vacation when he feels so sorry for u bc apparently u need some type of escape from ur pathetic little life!
And here's MY suggestion....shut that hole in ur face or go find a dick to suck! Stop trying to blast me bc Ive already won this shit! Until u can woman up and come at me like an adult, ur just a waste of my time! My marriage may have issues right now, but no he never cheated and after 14 years and 2 beautiful children, Im still more happy and blessed than u. I won't let u or any other CP trash ruin my happiness!
P.S. I posted my address and phone # in a previous post. If u got more shit to talk, use one of them. As far now, ur just a coward doing what all cowards do....HIDING! Damn it must suck to be u! ;)
Haters

Euless, TX

#15 Sep 14, 2012
Wendy girl don't be bothered with what ignorant people have to say. They just trying to be in your business because they don't have business of their own. Like u posted on Facebook 'If more people swept under their own rugs this world would be a cleaner place'! Its not anybody else's business what goes on in your marriage but you and your husband! If they have to put you down to make themselves feel better then they're the one with the problem, not you!
Stay strong my friend and never let others dictate your happiness. I know no matter what happens, you are a strong loving and caring person. They only wish they can be half the woman you are! Hugs & Kisses Babe <3
Shut up already

Lafayette, LA

#16 Sep 14, 2012
Whoa watch out, we got a badass here!! When did church point get so gangsta? Your words mean nothing to me. I use my intelligence to get a rise out of you and you just jumble up a bunch of profanity and act like your big ass will actually do something about it......boo boo! You would probably just trip over your own words and do NOTHING if ever confronted by me. And I really don't know how many times I'm going to have to correct dumbasses before they get the hint.......UR IS NOT A WORD and U IS A LETTER!!!!!! Don't talk about how your intelligence is superior until you can form a correct sentence! Maybe if you would have taken your own advise in your previous post and kept your nose out of others business you wouldn't be in this little predicament right about now. Characterize people by their actions and you will never be fooled by their words. See I can get on your level too!! I doesn't feel good to be down here though. Ugh, you must be miserable. You....win??!!! Maybe in competitive eating. The idea of you actually thinking you are better than ANYONE makes me laugh.
RATED-W

Euless, TX

#17 Sep 14, 2012
Those fancy sex videos have been rated W! Not for WENDY, but for WRONG!
Don't never do that shit again!
Making sex tapes and cursing on a public forum like you do tells everyone what kind of PUSSY you are! Get a grib mother of the year! Don't you need to protect the little itty bitty messed up image you have left for those poor children of yours!? Leave the people alone you big special Ed b**ch!!
thelover

Euless, TX

#18 Sep 14, 2012
I'd love to know who is in the video with her. Is it her husband or Mex?
I mean she was having sex with him under her carport while Robert slept just inside the house. That girl is ratchet!!
Really

Lafayette, LA

#19 Sep 14, 2012
Who hasn't Mex slept with?
Wendy

Euless, TX

#20 Sep 14, 2012
Shut up already wrote:
Whoa watch out, we got a badass here!! When did church point get so gangsta? Your words mean nothing to me. I use my intelligence to get a rise out of you and you just jumble up a bunch of profanity and act like your big ass will actually do something about it......boo boo! You would probably just trip over your own words and do NOTHING if ever confronted by me. And I really don't know how many times I'm going to have to correct dumbasses before they get the hint.......UR IS NOT A WORD and U IS A LETTER!!!!!! Don't talk about how your intelligence is superior until you can form a correct sentence! Maybe if you would have taken your own advise in your previous post and kept your nose out of others business you wouldn't be in this little predicament right about now. Characterize people by their actions and you will never be fooled by their words. See I can get on your level too!! I doesn't feel good to be down here though. Ugh, you must be miserable. You....win??!!! Maybe in competitive eating. The idea of you actually thinking you are better than ANYONE makes me laugh.
Im not gangsta, just telling u like it is! Funny how U keep avoiding the entire point which coming out with ur real name and not HIDING! And I don't need u to correct me on my spelling...its text terminology but even someone as stupid as u can still read it so what's the point??
Also glad to know that someone finds my Facebook cover photo so fascinating! And funny how it fits u perfectly! U talk alot of shit but can't take the action to do anything!! Meet me anywhere and I'll show u if I'll do something or not!!
thelover

Euless, TX

#22 Sep 14, 2012
Really wrote:
Who hasn't Mex slept with?
Robert.
But his wife sure has. Over and over again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
driving instructor 7 hr CP RESIDENT 5
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 8 hr Living Wage 3,051
Joseph Blake Jeanis 15 hr Missing him 3
Bashing The Poor (Dec '13) 21 hr churchpointplaya 45
coach stelly for mayor (May '12) Tue Rambo 25
topix Aug 25 Cody 3
what about caleb darbonne? (May '09) Aug 21 day truth 11
•••
•••
•••

Duson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••