Fix Sunnys Drive-thru

Posted in the Duson Forum

tommy

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Anyone who agrees that sunny fried chicken needs to do something about the drive thru please comment. Maybe if we get enough responses the will working it.
Just saying

Church Point, LA

#2 Mar 15, 2013
What is it about the drive thru that frustrates you?
tommy

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Just saying wrote:
What is it about the drive thru that frustrates you?
Its always full and you have to practically park on the street. If you do the correct thing and park in the front and get your food someone gets in line to the drive thru and blocks you in. The drive thru window should me moved to the back or around the other side to accommodate all the people waiting in line.
Im back

Breaux Bridge, LA

#4 Mar 16, 2013
go eat somewhere else if you don't like it
yuup

Elton, LA

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Im back wrote:
go eat somewhere else if you don't like it
Yeah, do your body a favor and don't eat this crap.
TJB

Sunset, LA

#6 Mar 16, 2013
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Its always full and you have to practically park on the street. If you do the correct thing and park in the front and get your food someone gets in line to the drive thru and blocks you in. The drive thru window should me moved to the back or around the other side to accommodate all the people waiting in line.
If that is your biggest problem in life u surely have a blessed life!!!!
gummy mom

Church Point, LA

#7 Mar 17, 2013
well TJB another hand up for you.
so simple

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Apr 5, 2013
If they would just change the direction of the drive thru instead of moving the window. All they have to do is make the line go the opposite direction so that the line wraps around the back of the building and cars pull up to the drive thru from the rear of the building and out into the road from the front where they presently enter the drive thru line.....so simple.....as opposed to moving the window.
TJB

Arnaudville, LA

#9 Apr 5, 2013
so simple wrote:
If they would just change the direction of the drive thru instead of moving the window. All they have to do is make the line go the opposite direction so that the line wraps around the back of the building and cars pull up to the drive thru from the rear of the building and out into the road from the front where they presently enter the drive thru line.....so simple.....as opposed to moving the window.
What if u dont have a passenger riding with you ,then u would have to slide across the seat to get ur order.
so simple

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Apr 5, 2013
TJB wrote:
<quoted text>What if u dont have a passenger riding with you ,then u would have to slide across the seat to get ur order.
you are so right! I thought i was a genius like duh! Butbi never even thought of that! Lol
TJB

Arnaudville, LA

#11 Apr 5, 2013
so simple wrote:
<quoted text> you are so right! I thought i was a genius like duh! Butbi never even thought of that! Lol
Back to the drawing board for u,lol!
so simple

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Apr 8, 2013
It could still wrap along the front of the building where the parking lot is. Parking could be in the back and side.....
cajunfreak

Kinder, LA

#13 Apr 14, 2013
is it me or they never cook frys all the way i eat there often but dont get frys anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hooker Jessica Eve Stelly busted AGAIN Sun Sassy69 29
Moved to Rayne, Computer Technician. Sun cisco 8
Poll bring back the klan to cp?? (Mar '09) Sun white princess 92
Rayne, La. Sun cisco 1
Question Sat tom 2
Opinions on Current Events May 1 OilPrices 38
Supreme Court suspends Brasseaux's license afte... Apr 24 YenYang 8
More from around the web

Duson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE