Lewis J. - Jim' Butterbaugh Jr.

There are 1 comment on the Aug 19, 2013, Altoona Mirror story titled Lewis J. - Jim' Butterbaugh Jr.. In it, Altoona Mirror reports that:

Lewis J. "Jim" Butterbaugh Jr., 59, of 191 Ball Park Road, Laceyville, passed away suddenly Saturday evening in Altoona while visiting his mother and brother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Altoona Mirror.

ken dobson

Verona, PA

#1 Aug 31, 2013
I just herd about my long time friend Jim Butterbaugh we were best friends since grade school.to his wife Nancy and family I am so very sorry we never meet each other. I just wish we would have keep in touch with each other over the years. once or twice I have seen him when he was in Altoona to go hunting with bill kid and family we did see each other but only for a few minutes. He was one of the smartest man I know. MY DEEPEST SYMAPTHY and may God be with you and your children and grandkids. HE WILL BE VERY WELL MIST FOREVER IN MY HEART. THANK YOU JIM'S Friend FOREVER KEN DOBSON

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dushore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Mar '15 Friend 1
Did she do it I think sooo (Jan '13) Mar '15 Nina 2
Review: Vantage Auto Sales Feb '15 Powell Dobb 1
News Laceyville officer reinstated, on probation (Jul '14) Dec '14 Tom Chandra 2
trucking (Aug '14) Aug '14 flatlander 1
Review: Griffins Grill (Jun '14) Jun '14 Kim 1
News Pa. man faces over 5,100 charges in rape, drug ... (Jan '14) Mar '14 Teddy 2
More from around the web

Dushore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]