This 1982 Chevrolet Chevette is owned...

This 1982 Chevrolet Chevette is owned by Ronald Kaminski of Mehoopany.

There are 1 comment on the Weekender story from Oct 29, 2013, titled This 1982 Chevrolet Chevette is owned by Ronald Kaminski of Mehoopany.. In it, Weekender reports that:

"My wife says I'm a packrat and never get rid of anything; I guess she's right. This Chevette was the first car my parents bought for me back when I turned 16 .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weekender.

Rick

El Cerrito, CA

#1 Jan 2, 2014
I used to have one too. Mine was a 1986 Chevette. Bought it brand new and drove it over 220,000 miles. Made the mistake of selling it several years ago. I still see it on the road, and it is still going. Since purchasing the Chevette, I have had several other Chevrolet's. None of them have been as good as the Chevette was. The only repairs I did were routine maintenance items. The Chevette never broke down, and gave me excellent service. The gas mileage was fantastic. I was getting 33 to 36 miles per gallon of gas on a automatic transmission. I was searching for another one on Ebay, and a low mileage Chevette in good condition is getting anywhere from $5,000 to $8,000 at auction. Hard to believe for a car that very few people liked, and now are almost extinct from our roadways. I don't see many of these cars left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dushore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mott says he had no knowledge of wife's transgr... (Nov '06) Jul '17 JOSEPH DUPONT 4
The So called Busted Knuckle Garage (Chris Brew... Jul '17 MyLadyAlexis 1
News Montenegro seeks man in photo with Russian fore... (Dec '16) Dec '16 AntemuraleChristi... 1
Street Drugs & Suboxen? (Mar '11) Aug '16 imonlyhereforthec... 3
Michele Inch's Body Found? (Mar '16) Mar '16 we the people 1
please help bring justice to robert leone ! (Jun '12) May '15 concerned citizen 47
News Slain school principal remembered in Towanda (Jan '13) May '15 VEG 2

Dushore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dushore Mortgages