Colegrove Murders Still Fresh In Many...

Colegrove Murders Still Fresh In Many Minds

There are 3 comments on the WETM TV story from Sep 18, 2007, titled Colegrove Murders Still Fresh In Many Minds. In it, WETM TV reports that:

“There are a lot of burglaries and a lot of things going on that never ever happened before and yes I do lock my doors now almost all the time”

Last Update: 9/17 8:08 pm TOWANDA - The Bradford County District Attorney says he may seek the death penalty against the man, he says, is responsible for brutally killing his parents and brother. via WETM TV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WETM TV.

JUSTINE

Towanda, PA

#1 Sep 27, 2007
WE FEEL A PIECE OF OUR TOWNS HISTORY HAS BEEN TAKEN TO SOON. JOE AND MARLEEN WERE THE NICES PEOPLE.MY SON HAD HIS HAIR CUT BY JOE FROM AGE4 UNTIL A FEW WEEKS AGO. THE FAMILY WILL BE REMEMBER IN OUR HEARTS AND PRAYS.
sue

Hartford, CT

#2 Apr 18, 2013
As a person who new this man 1st hand. He should have been put to death. I excepted him into our family. Trusted him around my kids. Treated him as a brother. What he did was heartless. Pure evil. I ambjust thankful that he didn't hurt my family after what he did to his own.
Naryaquid

Wauconda, IL

#3 May 3, 2013
I just watched the story of this murder on ID Discovery and as horrible and bone chilling as it was, I must say I found it highly intriguig. Who could do this to their own family, especially since there seemed to be no anger or resenment involved?...This guy has to be one of, if not THE coldest SOB on the planet. The family seemed so normal...What was wrong with him? Has anyone written a book about it?...I ask, because I think it would make a fascinating character study.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dushore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
please help bring justice to robert leone ! (Jun '12) May '15 concerned citizen 47
News Slain school principal remembered in Towanda (Jan '13) May '15 VEG 2
Missing Mar '15 Friend 1
Did she do it I think sooo (Jan '13) Mar '15 Nina 2
Review: Vantage Auto Sales Feb '15 Powell Dobb 1
News Laceyville officer reinstated, on probation (Jul '14) Dec '14 Tom Chandra 2
trucking (Aug '14) Aug '14 flatlander 1
More from around the web

Dushore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Dushore Mortgages