What's the deal w this kid ?
the Watcher

Minoa, NY

#2 Jan 27, 2013
he steals stuff and lies a lot.....
only me

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jan 27, 2013
a scum bag just look at the name a low life 16 year old that should be locked up and have the ffriggin key thrown away
the Watcher

Minoa, NY

#4 Jan 28, 2013
sad to say at times it's the parents and at other times it is the kid and who he may hang out with.
all we can do is learn so it does not happen again
no nose knows

Bristol, CT

#5 Mar 17, 2013
His mom is dead, his dad is a drunk, and his sister is a crack head. The kid don't know better. But he's old enough to know now what is right and wrong. I have physically thrown him out of many places. Ntm one of his brothers is a sex offender. The kid is a dirt bag I can't stand him. Oneidas best walking punching bag.
time

Riverside, RI

#6 May 17, 2013
no nose knows wrote:
His mom is dead, his dad is a drunk, and his sister is a crack head. The kid don't know better. But he's old enough to know now what is right and wrong. I have physically thrown him out of many places. Ntm one of his brothers is a sex offender. The kid is a dirt bag I can't stand him. Oneidas best walking punching bag.
Sisters a sex offender too!!! Registered....
hahahaha

Watertown, NY

#7 May 19, 2013
Which one
time

Worcester, MA

#8 May 20, 2013
hahahaha wrote:
Which one
Sam, look it up
Anonymous

Rome, NY

#9 Mar 21, 2016
Can anyone give me any specific information on this guy? It involves custody of a small child.
Pete

Camden, NY

#10 Mar 21, 2016
time wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam, look it up
where would I look up to find out her status. Have tried but her name doesn't show up. I found her older brother on it though.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Apr 7, 2016
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
where would I look up to find out her status. Have tried but her name doesn't show up. I found her older brother on it though.
She is a level 1. She's been arrested multiple times for failing to register.

http://www.oneidadispatch.com/article/OD/2016...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durhamville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pork chop 2 hr Donkey 24
Mandy in jail 8 hr FreeNY 2
walmart associate jarvis 9 hr Karen BurgDoff 7
March 21 Election 10 hr JoeBen 27
Anal Sex is it supposed too? 11 hr Phil-Spam Beach 6
Lewin 14 hr Dave 6
Drug testing for foodstamps and hud!!! (Sep '13) 15 hr Yes seriously 43

Durhamville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance