He is single now right just wondering cause he is hot
anita

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2013
No sorry he is not it's my husband bitch
stupid

Watertown, NY

#3 Sep 11, 2013
LMFAO Anita the 2 of you are NOT together.. He may still be married to you but does not mean the 2 of your are not together...He don't want your crack A$$..Get over yourself and move on.
anita

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2013
Ya ok bitch and for one I am not a crack head and for two who bed has he been sleeping in and he has been having sex with me so as much as you know worry about you and not us
busy bee

Long Island City, NY

#5 Sep 11, 2013
He's been nailing that brunette girl from Canastota. So he must be doing you both. You can never have to much sex , even if it's Anita the crack _____. Go for all you can Adam.
lol

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2013
i am writing this to anita. I do not know you but i see the topics on you all the time. The people that posted this are most likely just doing it to get you going. They must have got tired of putting up posts about you that nobody commented on except them. I would not respond at all because they feed off your response. If i were you i would call the cops and find out who the people are that are stalking you. In one post it was so pathetic they knew you changed your phone number. If you read everything that people have written it is seriously harrassment and stalking. These people know a lot about your life and that is scary. Stalking is a serious issue and do not take it lightly.
wont do anything

Watertown, NY

#7 Sep 11, 2013
Hey lol. the cops won't do anything about it...this stuff happend to me. All they said was to ignore it and don't reply back. They won't do shyt
lol

United States

#8 Sep 11, 2013
wont do anything wrote:
Hey lol. the cops won't do anything about it...this stuff happend to me. All they said was to ignore it and don't reply back. They won't do shyt
that is really unfortunate. I was trying to refer to whoever is posting is obviously sitting somewhere and watching and calling her phone. That is going beyond posting. They are going out of their way to stalk her and find information out about her. Thatis scary
Sandra

United States

#9 Sep 11, 2013
I know that he is still married to you but are you still with him cause i want him and don't want problems
Yup

Watertown, NY

#10 Sep 11, 2013
your all fuc$ing stupid
anita

Troy, NY

#11 Sep 12, 2013
Ya we are we have two beautiful girls together sorry sandra
stupid

Watertown, NY

#12 Sep 12, 2013
they are NOT together...hes going to sign papers TOMORROW....heres proof...

Not looking forward to tomorrow meeting with my lawyer and sighing away what i used to love so much

Billy Jo Seeber ='(

8 minutes ago

Adam Froelick Is what it is i guess

7 minutes ago via mobile

Billy Jo Seeber Like I told her maybe for the best right now:/

7 minutes ago

Adam Froelick Yea it probably is

4 minutes ago via mobile

Billy Jo Seeber if something in the end is meant to be it will fix it's self just keep your guy's heads up!!! I still love you both lol

3 minutes ago

Adam Froelick This is just the beginning for this boy

2 minutes ago
lol

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Sep 13, 2013
stalker
stupid

Watertown, NY

#14 Sep 13, 2013
Lol no its called he's friends on my Facebook so its not stalking.
tiff

United States

#15 Sep 13, 2013
He can take care of me anyday mmmmm he is hot
duh

Great Barrington, MA

#16 Sep 19, 2013
Yup wrote:
your all fuc$ing stupid
You're*
Vigilate

Camden, NY

#18 May 10, 2014
Just got busted May 5 2014 for meth.... Heroin. Bail 30,000. Or 15,000. Cash bail. Second felony....those poor kids.he should never had any...
Wow

Camden, NY

#19 May 10, 2014
What adam froelick ..and he said it was anita read oneida dispatch. ...
Anonymous

Watertown, NY

#20 May 17, 2014
I hope they aren't together. I've wanted Anita since we went to school together.
yea

United States

#21 May 18, 2014
Get in line she's with matt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durhamville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Z.haskins and R Sasenbury 2 hr Hugh 5
Grocery stores 2 hr Huuduu 4
Pepis pizza 3 hr FULOSERS 27
Sparkle Cleaning Service, Wampsville (Aug '12) 6 hr Copycat 151
Amusement Park Sold 6 hr Dave 3
Oneida Cinema 10 hr Debbie Gibson 13
kori Smith bodah (May '15) 13 hr Junior101 37

Durhamville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance