maryjane alicia coonrod
kristina hop

Adams, NY

#1 May 8, 2014
You to girls are idiots acting tough last night you better leave little bill alone before I beat your heads in

Londonderry, NH

#2 May 8, 2014
I love this post. All they do is run they're mouth. Act tough an run like bitches an call the cops. Lol. Have kids that they don't take care of. An they do whatever they can to lie to cps. Aka (julia). Meanwhile they have mold everywhere an dirty diapers. Dirty plates soda cans. Back in canastota they had cat an dog feces everywhere an bed bugs always stay w head lice. Fuckin pigs.

Londonderry, NH

#3 May 8, 2014
Y'all do no that sue sue is her brother james kid rt. They covered it up. Told everyone she didn't no who the dady is. Lol. Incest pig.

Watertown, NY

#4 May 10, 2014
Who has their kids cause they are always on the bikes with the dirty guys

Bristol, CT

#5 May 10, 2014
What do you mean dirty guys? Everyone they let watch them is dirty. Cuz all the good ones they had in their lives they used the shit out of an treated like shit.
Smell My Azz

Boonville, NY

#6 May 19, 2014
Got any nude pics of them ?.

Westwood, MA

#7 May 20, 2014
That Christina Lawler is a pig and a hotel so she has no room to talk. She thinks she is tough. Dope addict. I will get her the next time I see her. I live at the same place dum Aziz come see me anytime
Oh wait afraid of the cops. I will not call them because you will be gone to elm street doing your uncle. Everyone knowd you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durhamville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler Clapps 2 hr Sally From Syracuse 21
oneida full of lazy free money rats 2 hr Pastor Gorden Borden 6
nancy lee jordan 2 hr davey 6
Best And worst place in Vernon to eat 2 hr Edna robinson 7
Old Oneida Hotel (May '15) 2 hr Edna robinson 21
hey O-town, howz the wether?? 3 hr Darlene 7
Catholics 3 hr Justen 9

Durhamville Jobs

Personal Finance

Durhamville Mortgages