selling drugs at Dennys
concerned oneida

Adams, NY

#1 Jun 8, 2014
With all the meth and heroin around someone should look into all the dealing going on at dennys costumers and workers just take a look you will know who never eat there parolees and drug dealers work there
Ick

Oriskany Falls, NY

#2 Jun 8, 2014
concerned oneida wrote:
With all the meth and heroin around someone should look into all the dealing going on at dennys costumers and workers just take a look you will know who never eat there parolees and drug dealers work there
Anyone with half a brain wouldn't eat at that scuzhole. The service sucks, it's filthy and the food is horrible. Had to meet work colleagues there and let them know we would never meet there again. GROSS!!!!!
wowwhattaretard

Sherburne, NY

#3 Jun 8, 2014
It was a great spot 15+ years ago when the town was a good place... I grew up in Oneida. The people who worked there were great, the service was great, it was really a lot of fun.

Now that it's primarily scumbags, that's who eats at the restaurants...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durhamville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why? 2 hr ShannonSm 1
Glistening Cleaning (Apr '17) 3 hr ShannonSm 7
Lake St. 3 hr Tanya 15
Dylan vandreaser 4 hr Village Board 5
M Stevens (Aug '16) 5 hr IllEndYou 29
It's almost meth season in Sylvan Beach 6 hr Rosie G 16
News Oneida County Sheriff's Looking For Driver Of S... 8 hr come on 1

Durhamville Jobs

Personal Finance

Durhamville Mortgages